What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

The Minnesota Beethoven Festival has cancelled its 2020 program. :rage:

It's held in Winona, MN every summer. I've seen some amazing all-world performances there. It's gonna be a loooong wait until the next concert!!

The wonderful game of grocery shopping. No cleaners, bleach, toilet paper, paper towels, wipes (both disenfectant and baby), and Vitamin C tablets. Frozen food picked over, produce quality dropping.

Things in short supply? Maybe, but imho, the wholesalers supplying the stores are causing it-change my mind. Looks like I'll be heading to Whole Foods again.

Waking up to 4 inches of snow this morning.

Welcome to Michigan where you can experience all 4 seasons within the same week.

We got enough Covid BS to worry about, do we really need to get shit on by snow as well?

:facepalm:

http:// https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020/04/17/coronavirus-covid-protest-shutdown-oc-huntington-beach/

The zombies in Michigan and Ohio are bad enough but I went to this beach with my dad, uncle and cousins many times as a kid so it’s personal to me because I don’t want them infecting my family. Enjoy your Darwin Award, buttheads.

And don’t get me started on that idiot with the “COVID is a lie” sign while wearing a mask. RIP irony.

• Like 2

http:// https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020/04/17/coronavirus-covid-protest-shutdown-oc-huntington-beach/

The zombies in Michigan and Ohio are bad enough but I went to this beach with my dad, uncle and cousins many times as a kid so it’s personal to me because I don’t want them infecting my family. Enjoy your Darwin Award, buttheads.

And don’t get me started on that idiot with the “COVID is a lie” sign while wearing a mask. RIP irony.

I hope that idiot with the sign & mask is just attempting satire....but I doubt it. In any case, WTF are these people thinking? I guess they’re not

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 1

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020/04/17/coronavirus-covid-protest-shutdown-oc-huntington-beach/

I hope that idiot with the sign & mask is just attempting satire....but I doubt it. In any case, WTF are these people thinking? I guess they’re not

Maybe he was wearing the mask so he wouldn't be recognized? You know, the old use for masks!

Some woman at an Oklahoma rally saying "Why should we keep things shut down when the virus isn't turning out to be so bad?" Failure to understand causal relationships!

https://losangeles.c...ntington-beach/

The dipshits are starting to make themselves known, including certain ones on the political spectrum. The virus doesn't care about your economic timetable...it operates on it's own timetable. The constitution gives everyone the right to open their trap to show that they're a dumbass.

If you aren't alive anymore, you won't have a livelihood.

Why can't all these dumbasses move to one or two states to keep them away from the pragmatists?

Edited by HemiBeers
  • Like 1

The dipshits are starting to make themselves known, including certain ones on the political spectrum. The virus doesn't care about your economic timetable...it operates on it's own timetable. The constitution gives everyone the right to open their trap to show that they're a dumbass.

If you aren't alive anymore, you won't have a livelihood.

Why can't all these dumbasses move to one or two states to keep them away from the pragmatists?

We need those people in our society, as they provide a necessary service. They show the rest of us how we should not be.

• Like 2

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020/04/17/coronavirus-covid-protest-shutdown-oc-huntington-beach/

Exactly what it was, satire. I don't share his opinion but it was funny...

Not nearly as funny as Wisconsin Assembly Speaker Robin Vos wearing a full gown and mask, telling voters:

"You are incredibly safe to go out...."

9d98729d-6aef-4e42-b645-ece82717dab8-AP_Wisconsin_Election_2020.JPG?width=540&height=&fit=bounds&auto=webp

• Like 3

Not nearly as funny as Wisconsin Assembly Speaker Robin Vos wearing a full gown and mask, telling voters:

9d98729d-6aef-4e42-b645-ece82717dab8-AP_Wisconsin_Election_2020.JPG?width=540&height=&fit=bounds&auto=webp

Now that's fu@king funny!!!
  • Like 1

Now that's fu@king funny!!!

maybe he can go troll the nursing homes for gullible voters.

• Like 1

3 weeks ago...yep, quarantine, stay safe, f**k it i could use some time off any way.

today...I'm bored with this...YOU'RE TAKING AWAY MY FREEDOM AND LIVELIHOOD...LIBERATE!!!...TOO f***ing BAD IF YOUR GRANDMA DIES BECAUSE OF THIS!

never underestimate the ability for this country to produce idiots. :facepalm:

• Like 4

3 weeks ago...yep, quarantine, stay safe, f**k it i could use some time off any way.

today...I'm bored with this...YOU'RE TAKING AWAY MY FREEDOM AND LIVELIHOOD...LIBERATE!!!...TOO f***ing BAD IF YOUR GRANDMA DIES BECAUSE OF THIS!

I agree! I can't believe Jacksonville Beach reopened its beaches. I don't care if people are dumb but they are endangering all of the health care workers with their stupidity. (Photo from this morning!)

KdpaQ0il.jpg

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 4

I agree! I can't believe Jacksonville Beach reopened its beaches. I don't care if people are dumb but they are endangering all of the health care workers with their stupidity. (Photo from this morning!)

KdpaQ0il.jpg

The lifeguards and their 6’ measuring tapes are quite busy right now.

• Like 3

http://i.imgur.com/KdpaQ0il.jpg

My hometown representing well!

When someone asks me what’s good in Jacksonville I tell them, “Hmm, well not counting family and friends, Saint Augustine!”

• Like 1

When someone asks me what’s good in Jacksonville I tell them, “Hmm, well not counting family and friends, Saint Augustine!”

City Council just voted to rename the town as Jackassville.

• Like 3

City Council just voted to rename the town as Jackassville.

My only consolation knowing that it’s Jax is that my family and friends have responded similarly to how we have here. This is what my bros who i Skyped with two days ago said about it (3 live in Jax, one is in Dallas). This was right before they opened the beaches up:

MikeyBlaze: Can you believe that?!! They’re going to get sick or die plus overburden the hospitals.

StevieBlaze: IDIOTS! Social distancing my ass.

BennyBlaze in Dallas: ((just shaking his head))

MarkyBlaze: f***ing stupid.

[CristophBlaze, also in Jax, was sound asleep and couldn’t make the Skype session. He’s got it the worst of us as he’s a truck driver and is obviously busier than his already usually busy schedule].

The topic of Jax changed with this exchange...

MarkyBlaze: So how about in Japan? What’s it like there?

Me: It’s a different kind of dumbfuck over here. ((Quoting the original Conan the Barbarian that all Blazes know)) ‘Let me tell you about the days of high adventure...’ :LOL:

I joke but yeah, that’s pretty pathetic about Jax beaches. The irony is that growing up in Jax, the beaches weren’t usually THAT crowded in April.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 1

someone tried to cut in line at the drive thru so i blocked her and didnt let her in, the people behind me blocked her as well :LMAO: it's petty but im tired of entitled bullshit.

Not really pissed, more like annoyed and disappointed.

A decades-long family friend's condescension in that (1) I need children and (2) I need kids to know what "having one's plate full" really means. f**k you. Should've tossed him the f bomb but out of respect for the long term family relation I didn't. I said something much tamer, something like "Until you have mental telepathy, you don't know what goes on in other peoples' lives." Very disappointed in him.

What does piss me off is the handful of people over the years who've told me that I need kids to be happy and that my life isn't complete without them. f**k you too. I also hate when people ask me why I don't like kids just because I don't have them. I thought those days were long gone but this recent interaction brought it all back.

I'm just glad my parents, immediate family, and friends have never felt that way and have never pressured me like some twats.

• Like 6

A decades-long family friend's condescension in that (1) I need children and (2) I need kids to know what "having one's plate full" really means. f**k you. Should've tossed him the f bomb but out of respect for the long term family relation I didn't. I said something much tamer, something like "Until you have mental telepathy, you don't know what goes on in other peoples yt?' lives." Very disappointed in him.

What does piss me off is the handful of people over the years who've told me that I need kids to be happy and that my life isn't complete without them. f**k you too. I also hate when people ask me why I don't like kids just because I don't have them. I thought those days were long gone but this recent interaction brought it all back.

I'm just glad my parents, immediate family, and friends have never felt that way and have never pressured me like some twats.

There's not many situations that are more personal and individual than that and yet people feel like it's something that should be public record. Go figure. Edited by blueschica
  • Like 4

A decades-long family friend's condescension in that (1) I need children and (2) I need kids to know what "having one's plate full" really means. f**k you. Should've tossed him the f bomb but out of respect for the long term family relation I didn't. I said something much tamer, something like "Until you have mental telepathy, you don't know what goes on in other peoples yt?' lives." Very disappointed in him.

There's not many situations that are more personal and individual than that and yet people feel like it's something that should be public record. Go figure.

I hate the idea that if you don’t have kids it means you dislike kids. It doesn’t even make sense. I have noticed that those who have been condescending or tried to pressure me on this topic are usually the ones whose family life is f***ed in some way. I think someone who’s well-adjusted wouldn’t even think about acting this way.

Maybe this behavior is those people’s way of trying to make themselves feel better (not that it’s necessarily a conscious act).

• Like 1

A decades-long family friend's condescension in that (1) I need children and (2) I need kids to know what "having one's plate full" really means. f**k you. Should've tossed him the f bomb but out of respect for the long term family relation I didn't. I said something much tamer, something like "Until you have mental telepathy, you don't know what goes on in other peoples' lives." Very disappointed in him.

I always smile and say "I'm not allowed within 100 meters of children" and that usually does the trick. :sundog:

• Like 3