What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Nothing today but two days ago, my daughter's boyfriend broke up with her over text. His parents didn't approve of her and thought she wasn't mature enough for him. Not mature enough for a douche who breaks up over text on the person's birthday? That bar seems very low

I can't say I'm surprised the breakup was done via text. Younger people have lost the ability for face to face interaction with the technology today.

• Like 1

I told a client that I would have to charge him a freight charge and he went, "Oh, that's too bad"

Uh, yeah it's too bad, but don't take it out on my you rude asshole, I'm not in charge of this bullshit capitalist system. Hate the game not the player.

• Like 1

I went to take money out of the ATM but got distracted and it took the cash back. Now I have to wait up to a week for it to be put back in my account.

That sucks! I didn’t even think that happens.

Gotta pay attention! Life goes FAST!

hYaxaAk.gif

I went to take money out of the ATM but got distracted and it took the cash back. Now I have to wait up to a week for it to be put back in my account.

hYaxaAk.gif

Life and apparently ATM money withdrawal panels too!

• Like 1

hYaxaAk.gif

Life and apparently ATM money withdrawal panels too!

Yup!

ZwNXrqb.gif

I've had this happen to me in the past...apparently they give you a metered time limit to accomplish your transaction at certain ATMs. My money was available immediately, but come ON!

fyFn6hA.png

• Like 1

Nothing today but two days ago, my daughter's boyfriend broke up with her over text. His parents didn't approve of her and thought she wasn't mature enough for him. Not mature enough for a douche who breaks up over text on the person's birthday? That bar seems very low

I didn't know douches had a bar

Why do I have to take a paid holiday when there’s a natural disaster? Why do I have to take a paid holiday or make those work hours up when the work site itself is closed due to said natural disaster? Worst typhoon in 25 years...doesn’t matter.

The Man: Your safety is most important. But if you take the day off you’ll have to use a paid vacation. Please understand.

f**k you

• Like 3

Why do I have to take a paid holiday when there’s a natural disaster? Why do I have to take a paid holiday or make those work hours up when the work site itself is closed due to said natural disaster? Worst typhoon in 25 years...doesn’t matter.

The Man: Your safety is most important. But if you take the day off you’ll have to use a paid vacation. Please understand.

f**k you

Glad you are ok! But yeah, that stinks.

• Like 3

f**k you

Thanks bluesy. And you saw the vids I posted on Facebook so you know how nuts it was.

Most foreign colleagues I know went to work (I didn’t) because they didn’t want to use any of the limited vacation days we have BUT all of them were sent home early due to the typhoon.

Here’s the dumb bit: IF there was some sort of public transportation operational for them to get home THEN they’d have to use part of their paid vacation time or make the time up that they didn’t work...even though they were forced to go home. IF there was no public transportation available, then they did NOT need to use paid holiday. How the hell does that make any sense?! Pisses me off.

Extra kick to further piss me off: This nonsense rule doesn’t apply to any of my Japanese colleagues.

• Like 1

f**k you

Thanks bluesy. And you saw the vids I posted on Facebook so you know how nuts it was.

Most foreign colleagues I know went to work (I didn’t) because they didn’t want to use any of the limited vacation days we have BUT all of them were sent home early due to the typhoon.

Here’s the dumb bit: IF there was some sort of public transportation operational for them to get home THEN they’d have to use part of their paid vacation time or make the time up that they didn’t work...even though they were forced to go home. IF there was no public transportation available, then they did NOT need to use paid holiday. How the hell does that make any sense?! Pisses me off.

Extra kick to further piss me off: This nonsense rule doesn’t apply to any of my Japanese colleagues.

Just saw some pics of the highway to the Osaka airport. Yikes.

That's too bad about your work's weirdo ways. wtf?

Hope things get back to (ab)normal for you sooner than later. That's super-shitty to have to use your vacation leave for this. Shitty x 666 + 2112.

Maybe these cufflinks will cheer you up:

4e341e683a11a0da0cdcb14a3d5c1d25.jpg

• Like 3

f**k you

Just saw some pics of the highway to the Osaka airport. Yikes.

That's too bad about your work's weirdo ways. wtf?

Hope things get back to (ab)normal for you sooner than later. That's super-shitty to have to use your vacation leave for this. Shitty x 666 + 2112.

Maybe these cufflinks will cheer you up:

4e341e683a11a0da0cdcb14a3d5c1d25.jpg

The principal and vice principal where I work overrided the dipshit Board of Education rule about using vacation time for a natural disaster. I’m shocked they did that. I didn’t know they liked me that much to stick up for me and to basically tell the BoE, “Piss on your rule. Jonathan doesn’t need to use a vacation day for that.” I’m sure this isn’t the last I’ve heard about this “vacation day or not” situation.

As for the highway to Kansai Airport ((“Osaka Airport” is a different airport that’s also in Osaka)), yeah it’s a bridge which affects trains, buses, and cars. I’m not sure when it’ll be operational again but it’s affecting all kinds of businesses as Kansai Airport has got to be one of the three biggest airports in Japan.

• Like 1

You would think that ordering some lawn mower parts from Sears' website would be easy.......

But NOOOOOOOoooooooooo ............ I get my package delivered today, and the box is falling apart. I opened it up, and what did I find? There was a whole bunch of CLOTHES. Wrapped in plastic, with price tags on them. Obviously, they're supposed to go to a Sears store.

An hour spent on the website's customer service chat. I "should" get my parts shipped priority express to me....... I'm not confident.

:rage: :rage: :rage:

You would think that ordering some lawn mower parts from Sears' website would be easy.......

But NOOOOOOOoooooooooo ............ I get my package delivered today, and the box is falling apart. I opened it up, and what did I find? There was a whole bunch of CLOTHES. Wrapped in plastic, with price tags on them. Obviously, they're supposed to go to a Sears store.

An hour spent on the website's customer service chat. I "should" get my parts shipped priority express to me....... I'm not confident.

I'm such a Dudley Do-Right do-gooder that I can't stand myself. Instead of keeping the box of clothes (priced at around $2,000.00 total), I brought the box back to UPS and told them to ship it back. I am ashamed..... ;)

• Like 2

I'm such a Dudley Do-Right do-gooder that I can't stand myself. Instead of keeping the box of clothes (priced at around $2,000.00 total), I brought the box back to UPS and told them to ship it back. I am ashamed..... ;)

So my replacement package arrived today. Lo & behold, they got it right this time...... :o

• Like 3

Almost left my lunch box at home and my i pod is messed Up, changed song titles to #'s and removed most of my songs Minus 300 or so, had time to transfer one cd before school at least so I put in Green :heart: also got in trouble at school. Oh well, better days to come soon!

I hope things get better! Are you in an Italian school, or do you go to an American school?

• Like 1

Almost left my lunch box at home and my i pod is messed Up, changed song titles to #'s and removed most of my songs Minus 300 or so, had time to transfer one cd before school at least so I put in Green :heart: also got in trouble at school. Oh well, better days to come soon!

I hope things get better! Are you in an Italian school, or do you go to an American school?

DODEA school.

• Like 1

DODEA school.

Cool!

• Like 2

Women. Every single bad customer today has been a woman and they are all annoying for the same reasons. They ask a question and try to answer it themselves or cut you off midstream to tell you you're wrong. Don't call tech support if you already have all the answers!!!!!

I walk into the student lounge to destress and play the community guitar the school has provided for students, only to find the headstock snapped clean off of the neck and sitting on the armrest of the chair which the rest of the guitar leaned against. No explanation, no one has come forward about it. Mainly I’m mad that it happened, but also after my friend snapped a string a while back I was the one to buy new strings and restring it. So now the culprit owes me money and everyone an apology.
  • Like 1