What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Harvey Weinstein

Rules apply to everyone whether you’re Bill Clinton, 45, studio head, democrat, republican, or any race or nationality. No one is above the law. Shame on him for sexually bullying actresses.

Nice to see some like Streep, Affleck and Chastain be vocal about their disappointment and not giving him a free pass. Wonder what Tarantino has to say.

Edited by invisible airwave

Well a perfect Friday the 13th. I received an email at noon today from my bank that my account was on a court ordered legal hold. That means I ave no access to my checking account or savings account. When I call my bank to find our :wtf: is going on and how can I not have access to my $$ I get a number of a law group office. After several attempts I finally get ahold of someone at the law group office. He states that my account was on hold for a judgment for an alleged debt to Best Buy in 2007. All his info matches my private info and I am baffeled! I was never in court! or officailly informed to be so now or 10 f***ing years ago! I received no subpoenas or summons or warrant!. So now I am completely screwed and the best I can figure from the run around this whole BS is not going to be done with any time soon! Now I have bills out and bills due not to mention everything financially is attached to my bank account. The biggest ass chapper is this supposed unpaid debt was from a Best Buy account. I have a current Best Buy account in perfect standing. No one can tell me what/how/who will be responsible for all the late charge and bounced check charges I will accrue. What a country I live in that can lock a working man out of his life blood but let big corporations get away with financial murder and then get rewarded for it. :fury: :fury: :fury:

:Edit: Here's the Kicker that drives how America is basically a meat grinder. Although my accounts are off limits to mine and my better 1/2's (mostly payroll) $$$ my bank credit card is still open. Even though I can see it is a blessing that I have some resources to fuel my vehicles and buy groceries. But the fact that it's OK for my bank to let me go further in debt due to this situation makes me SICK to my stomach!

:(

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

Well a perfect Friday the 13th. I received an email at noon today from my bank that my account was on a court ordered legal hold. That means I ave no access to my checking account or savings account. When I call my bank to find our :wtf: is going on and how can I not have access to my $$ I get a number of a law group office. After several attempts I finally get ahold of someone at the law group office. He states that my account was on hold for a judgment for an alleged debt to Best Buy in 2007. All his info matches my private info and I am baffeled! I was never in court! or officailly informed to be so now or 10 f***ing years ago! I received no subpoenas or summons or warrant!. So now I am completely screwed and the best I can figure from the run around this whole BS is not going to be done with any time soon! Now I have bills out and bills due not to mention everything financially is attached to my bank account. The biggest ass chapper is this supposed unpaid debt was from a Best Buy account. I have a current Best Buy account in perfect standing. No one can tell me what/how/who will be responsible for all the late charge and bounced check charges I will accrue. What a country I live in that can lock a working man out of his life blood but let big corporations get away with financial murder and then get rewarded for it. :fury: :fury: :fury:

:Edit: Here's the Kicker that drives how America is basically a meat grinder. Although my accounts are off limits to mine and my better 1/2's (mostly payroll) $$$ my bank credit card is still open. Even though I can see it is a blessing that I have some resources to fuel my vehicles and buy groceries. But the fact that it's OK for my bank to let me go further in debt due to this situation makes me SICK to my stomach!

That sounds horrible. What a nightmare! Fingers crossed that you can find out more and get it worked out. I honestly thought only the IRS could do that. I hope it works out OK.

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

Oh my God, how awful! I can only hope this gets sorted out as soon as possible...!

• Like 1

I bought a new pair of shoes, and they gave me blisters. So I bought another pair, and they also gave me blisters. This is why I wore moccasins to work today.
  • Like 1

I was working on the seatbelts for the Tamiya A6M5a Zero, and lost one of the ensy wensy PE parts, thereby shutting down that model until I can buy some fabric and PE ones online.

:banana:

Facebook jail again after only 2 days back. Sick it getting punished by idiots for telling the truth in this Idiocracy society.

tenor.gif

You can have my account. I got "challenged" by two different friends this week to do the 'post a black and white photo, no explanation' thing two different times this week. It's not why I have Facebook.

Facebook jail again after only 2 days back. Sick it getting punished by idiots for telling the truth in this Idiocracy society.

tenor.gif

I'm not on Facebook, but I find myself wondering why any adult would subject themselves to being treated like a four year old. Social media has convinced millions - possibly billions - that they can't live without it. Don't let yourself be enslaved like that.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Tire prices and availability. The downside of my Honda Accord being the nicest trim is also having the largest rim size and rarest tire. Will probably spend $650-$700 out the door tomorrow, for what will probably be my last tires on that car.

Bad customer service. Let me just start off by saying I've never had a good experience during the several visits I've made to this guitar shop throughout the years, which is the only one in town. From today on I'll be sure bring my business elsewhere, take a trip two or three towns over to a good place.

Being the casual guitar player I am, I forgot the exact gauges of my guitar string set is, and I needed a new High E string.. I knew that the string set I use is the lowest gauge they have available. Instead of googling what the lowest commonly available gauge was, I figured I'd just go in and ask for a High E electric string of the lowest gauge. Simple shit.

"Hi, I'd like a High E string for electric guitar, lowest gauge"

"Here you are, have a good day"

"We have all sorts of gauges, what do you mean by lowest? We got 8, 9, 10, 11, 12"

(^ you gotta be f***ing kidding me)

"The lowest. 12."

"What kind of guitar do you play?"

"A PRS"

"A what?"

"A Paul Reed Smith SE-245 (they don't carry PRS because they guzzle down loads)"

"You probably need a 10"

"No, the lowest, a 12"

"You got it dude"

Much like the shitty guitars they carry, this guy didn't even have a nice tone. It really didn't seem like he was trying to help me from making a mistake buy, he was just being a prick. Most of the 35-50+ y/o workers they have there act as if they're cool rockstars who are above everyone else. Not my fault that you hate your job dude; personally I think working in a music store would be pretty cool.

Some people should listen to their wife when she says that the shower needs to be regrouted . . . .now with 5 extra people sleeping over here for Thanksgiving, 2 tiles are pulling loose. :sigh:

Some people should listen to their wife when she says that the shower needs to be regrouted . . . .now with 5 extra people sleeping over here for Thanksgiving, 2 tiles are pulling loose. :sigh:

Aww...you’ve always struck me as a very generous and hospitable person, so I can see why this would feel especially bothersome. That being said, I bet your guests are so thrilled to be staying in your home that they won’t mind some loose (or heck, even missing, if it went that far!) tiles. I hope you can find some comfort in that idea—until Mr. blues tends to the tile, that is! ;)

• Like 1

Aww...you’ve always struck me as a very generous and hospitable person, so I can see why this would feel especially bothersome. That being said, I bet your guests are so thrilled to be staying in your home that they won’t mind some loose (or heck, even missing, if it went that far!) tiles. I hope you can find some comfort in that idea—until Mr. blues tends to the tile, that is! ;)

Thank you, beanie; it is comforting to hear that! Mr. blues was busy with some other things tonight so it is fixed with duct tape for now. :o The timing was just bad and kind of frustrating because to be honest, either one of us should have known to call someone by now. I won't let it get in the way of our eating though! ;)

• Like 1

I forgot to vote today. :rage: it just simply slipped my mind as I got busy doing other stuff.

My city had a recall election to oust a lunatic school board member, who was constantly disrupting the proceedings with paranoid accusations and and diatribes. He was defeated in a landslide vote, but I should have been there to vote anyway.

• Like 1

I ordered Riot Act by Pearl Jam on vinyl on deepduscount and I find this.

http://i65.tinypic.com/qx1o2u.jpg

20 ish bucks down the bloody drain.

That's a shame. Sometimes I wonder if they can do anything right today. Everything is made cheaply and poorly and made to last for as little time as possible.

Can't you get a replacement or your money back?

I ordered Riot Act by Pearl Jam on vinyl on deepduscount and I find this.

http://i65.tinypic.com/qx1o2u.jpg

20 ish bucks down the bloody drain.

That's a shame. Sometimes I wonder if they can do anything right today. Everything is made cheaply and poorly and made to last for as little time as possible.

Can't you get a replacement or your money back?

Hoping I will. I ordered it on PayPal so I know they have refund options. I got some extra gifts from record store day shopping so I’ll hopefully gain money back by selling.