What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Cute dog. :)

Her name is Tiny. Just gave her a piece of Bison burger. :burger:

Well, the name fits!

I hope they take good care of her.

They are gone. We are taking care of her. I hope the owners call soon.

I thought they were just gone for a few days and would return.

No,

They left about two hours ago. Will be back tomorrow. Also, they left their dog and cat as well. So now it's three dogs and two cats.

• Like 1

I failed to check today's work schedule last Friday and now I sit here with nothing to do. It makes for a long day but at least I'm getting paid.

Get your money for nothing! :codger:

And the chicks for free :D

• Like 1

You can always tell when someone's ignoring you. They post the exact same thing you did. So I just add them to MY ignored list. I'm not stupid. I have 2 college degrees. Edited by Boots
  • Like 1

You can always tell when someone's ignoring you. They post the exact same thing you did. So I just add them to MY ignored list. I'm not stupid. I have 2 college degrees.

Is that why you never answer my posts, Boots? :unsure:

Well, if you don't care for me, I still like you. :)

Nine hour shifts SUUUUUCK. :( Wouldn’t he so bad if I didn’t have to be here until 10PM. But I get the next two days off, at least. Edited by Disk98

Nine hour shifts SUUUUUCK. :( Wouldn’t he so bad if I didn’t have to be here until 10PM. But I get the next two days off, at least.

I have had to work fourteen hour shifts across two stores.

Nightmare shifts!

And pretty thankless too.

Cute dog. :)

Her name is Tiny. Just gave her a piece of Bison burger. :burger:

Well, the name fits!

I hope they take good care of her.

They are gone. We are taking care of her. I hope the owners call soon.

I thought they were just gone for a few days and would return.

No,

They left about two hours ago. Will be back tomorrow. Also, they left their dog and cat as well. So now it's three dogs and two cats.

I don't know how you do it without blowing your top.

It's very selfish and inconsiderate that anyone would overstay a welcome.

Gotta say, this whole week has kinda blown.

On the same day .... my original band folds (not my decision) ... AND my office finds out that it is CLOSING in September. Home office has decided this. As with most business decisions in corporations, it is someone way above all of us. It makes sense from a "books" perspective, but there are many reasons why this is a BAD decision.

So... I have a lot of thinking to do. LOL!!!

Heat related power outage. I'm at my local Vons Safeway market charging my iPhone since it has free wifi and I had to get some cereal anyways.

giphy.gif

I hate that we rely on electricity so much for almost everything.

Hard to say when a power outage is worse - summer or winter.

On the same day .... my original band folds (not my decision) ... AND my office finds out that it is CLOSING in September. Home office has decided this. As with most business decisions in corporations, it is someone way above all of us. It makes sense from a "books" perspective, but there are many reasons why this is a BAD decision.

When it rains, it pours.

The band part you can live with, but jobs aren't easy to come by anymore and they are kind of necessary to survive. Unless you want to live in Section 8 housing.

Sorry to hear this. It's a lot to deal with in one week!

SOCN is the lamest forum at this website. I learned my lesson. Never posting a thread in there ever again.
  • Like 1

Thanks to the lightning strike in the backyard (had to get a different computer) and the change in Photobucket (lots of photos disappeared from the Geddy is Hot thread ) my collection of cute Geddy photos is very low right now! This is a serious First World Problem! :LOL: :LOL:

I always feel like my opinions aren't valued here or I'm being ignored because of my gender. It's hard to be a female at a Rush forum. It really is. The reason I always bring up old threads is because no one will reply to my new ones because I'm a girl.

I always feel like my opinions aren't valued here or I'm being ignored because of my gender. It's hard to be a female at a Rush forum. It really is. The reason I always bring up old threads is because no one will reply to my new ones because I'm a girl.

I couldn't tell you how many times I and many others have replied to one of your posts only to see tumbleweeds roll by and hear crickets chirping.

• Like 1

Have you created any recent threads?

I remember you starting one about the band Collective Soul about a month or so back. Me and some others replied but I don't remember you participating in that thread once it got going a bit. If you're gonna start a thread and least join in when others start replying.

• Like 1