What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Some customer at work thought she could use a Verizon SIM card on an AT&T phone. I told her she couldn’t and she started mouthing off at me. :boo hiss:

Baseball bat to the bitch's HEAD.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Cricket%20playing%20banana.png

• Like 1

Some customer at work thought she could use a Verizon SIM card on an AT&T phone. I told her she couldn’t and she started mouthing off at me. :boo hiss:

Why did she mouth off at you?

Simply because I could not activate the phone as she requested. I told her politely that an AT&T phone cannot be used on Verizon’s network because the two carriers use different technologies (AT&T uses GSM bands; Verizon uses CDMA). But she got upset and said that I was just being lazy and not wanting to do my job. I had half a mind to laugh, and half a mind to smash her stupid phone into a trillion pieces. But I didn’t. :D

Edited by Disk98
  • Like 4

Simply because I could not activate the phone as she requested. I told her politely that an AT&T phone cannot be used on Verizon’s network because the two carriers use different technologies (AT&T uses GSM bands; Verizon uses CDMA). But she got upset and said that I was just being lazy and not wanting to do my job. I had half a mind to laugh, and half a mind to smash her stupid phone into a trillion pieces. But I didn’t. :D

:clap: :clap: :clap:

• Like 1

Baseball bat to the bitch's HEAD.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Cricket%20playing%20banana.png

Well, maybe not her head. But definitely her stupid $15 prepaid no-name Android phone.

• Like 1

Plus,

It's not worth losing your job over some fool.

• Like 2

Plus,

If I were his boss I would have high-fived him after he smashed her phone. Supervisors need to back up their employees when said employees are correct!
  • Like 1

Plus,

If I were his boss I would have high-fived him after he smashed her phone. Supervisors need to back up their employees when said employees are correct!

:LOL:

Yeah,

But these days are a lot different from when I grew up. He made the right decision.

• Like 1

If he smashed her phone, not only would she have sued him, but she would have sued his employer and who knows who else.

All the wrong people have all the rights today. Even when we had our squatter neighbors next door for over a year, they had more rights than the tax paying home owner.

Some folks think this is justice.

I call it insanity.

• Like 3

If he smashed her phone, not only would she have sued him, but she would have sued his employer and who knows who else.

All the wrong people have all the rights today. Even when we had our squatter neighbors next door for over a year, they had more rights than the tax paying home owner.

Some folks think this is justice.

I call it insanity.

I call it plain stupidity...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/138041.gif

• Like 2

Been invited to a barbeque party this weekend and a night in town with some friends. We are in the midst of figuring out the details, and I suggested we each bring our own meat, and share on whatever else we need. Simple I think. It now seems that a little fuss is being kicked up about it, and now I'm really not feeling it. I know I'm no walk in the park sometimes, and probably quick to judge, but I just find such social discrepancies extremely tiresome and not worth my time. I know when I'm in this mood I will be hostile and difficult, so I'm really not sure if I should go drinking with them, unless I can calm down.

Or maybe I'm in a particular gloomy mood tonight and would benefit from a good nights sleep.

• Like 2

Been invited to a barbeque party this weekend and a night in town with some friends. We are in the midst of figuring out the details, and I suggested we each bring our own meat, and share on whatever else we need. Simple I think. It now seems that a little fuss is being kicked up about it, and now I'm really not feeling it. I know I'm no walk in the park sometimes, and probably quick to judge, but I just find such social discrepancies extremely tiresome and not worth my time. I know when I'm in this mood I will be hostile and difficult, so I'm really not sure if I should go drinking with them, unless I can calm down.

Or maybe I'm in a particular gloomy mood tonight and would benefit from a good nights sleep.

See how you feel in the morning. A new day and a night's sleep can make a world of difference.

If you feel the same tomorrow, don't go.

That's my two cents.

• Like 1

See how you feel in the morning. A new day and a night's sleep can make a world of difference.

If you feel the same tomorrow, don't go.

That's my two cents.

I think that's a very good advice. Thank you :)

• Like 1

Our neighbor has about seven months worth of garbage stacked in front and along side of her garage.

I will leave you to imagine the odor that is coming our way. Especially today when we have a gusty southwest wind.

• Like 1

I have no patience for sh** like that. Especially simple things like you're situation. Making a mountain out of a mole hill drives me nuts. it's been happening here for the past two months. Make a simple decision and go from there or I am out. Personally I would give it one more day. If nothing changes by tomorrow don't go. JMO.

• Like 1

I'm sooo frustrated! Our backyard got struck by lightning again tonight and I'm pretty sure it blew out our computer again. This is twice in the last 3 years and the 4th time in 10 years our house or yard has been hit by lightning.

:ranton: We are only half way up a hill, really, who did we anger? One time it hit the house and all these blue sparks flew out of the tv SCREEN, too weird. I'm trying to figure out what I can sacrifice to appease the lightning gods!! (And we have surge protectors, but the Comcast guys say they are no match for actual lightning. No kidding.) :rantoff: Doomed to be best friends with my husband's tablet.

• Like 1

Why didn't you just fix it so she could????

:rage:

:laughing guy:

Our neighbor has about seven months worth of garbage stacked in front and along side of her garage.

I will leave you to imagine the odor that is coming our way. Especially today when we have a gusty southwest wind.

:(
  • Like 1

Analog, what did you decide to do - go or stay home?

Edited by Lorraine

I've decided to give it a chance. If they want to play all these drunken challenges (as I believe they have a habit of) I can count my blessings that I'm incredibly stubborn. Or I could step out of my comfort zone and see where it takes me :)

When I was younger people would make me do stuff to mock me, and I guess that carried over into my adult life. Guess that's why I can be reluctant.

• Like 2

I've decided to give it a chance. If they want to play all these drunken challenges (as I believe they have a habit of) I can count my blessings that I'm incredibly stubborn. Or I could step out of my comfort zone and see where it takes me :)

When I was younger people would make me do stuff to mock me, and I guess that carried over into my adult life. Guess that's why I can be reluctant.

Seems there's other folks out there who've had a hard time growing up also! Here's to people who get their kicks disrespecting other folks!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/sniper%20banana.gif

• Like 1

Just do what makes you feel comfortable. Do not give in to the pressure. Back in the day, I was around the drinking games but never enjoyed it at all. I would just sit back with my drink and watch others throw up. :P

Edited by troutman
  • Like 4

Just do what makes you feel comfortable. Do not give in to the pressure. Back in the day, I was around the drinking games but never enjoyed it at all. I would just sit back with my drink and watch others throw up. :P

I used to go along but my tolerance is low so when I reached adulthood I started to realize how stupid it was and turned it down. Now it's like food - I get full real quick.

• Like 2