What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

I've been remodeling my basement for two months. For the first time today, I hit my finger with a hammer. :rage: :rage:

That sucks.

No real damage, but I was hoping to complete the job unbruised ..... :rage: :laughing guy:

Pissed off and sad at the same time. I have been diagnosed with a certain medical condition. I have been instructed not to drive, work and rest as much as possible.Further tests will be this Tuesday.

Sorry to hear of this Trouter. I will be thinking of you in your time of need and sending well wishes your way. Stay in touch with the board and blast some tunes for good measure.

Basically,

I have an enlarged heart. The doctors pretty much believe that I have had it my entire life. This past Friday they hooked me up to all of these wires.Did a chest X -ray, some blood tests. High blood pressure runs in the family as well. I sure hope there is some good news on Tuesday.

I'm sorry to hear this, especially with your lively living situation right now. I hope your tests come back with good news- I'll keep my fingers crossed for a positive outcome. :hug2:

• Like 1

Ok this is kind of funny...

So I am a barista.

So I use steaming tools and all day I'm surrounded by machines that spout boiling water.

So I am cleaning the steam wand. Accidentally turn it on...it is aimed at my crotch and scolded right through...

...i have a really...blistery...manhood...

And then? Well I panic and go to fetch cold water...........

Dropped a jug of boiling milk all down my leg.....

Annnnnnnnnnnd...

Proceeded to walk into another barista who was making a thick hot chocolate which...lo and behold...goes all down my front and burns to my chest...going hard as it rapidly cools.

I look like Deadpool haha

This was all in like ten seconds

It hurts just hearing about it! Hope you are doing OK now and that you heal fast!

Pissed off and sad at the same time. I have been diagnosed with a certain medical condition. I have been instructed not to drive, work and rest as much as possible.Further tests will be this Tuesday.

Sorry to hear of this Trouter. I will be thinking of you in your time of need and sending well wishes your way. Stay in touch with the board and blast some tunes for good measure.

Basically,

I have an enlarged heart. The doctors pretty much believe that I have had it my entire life. This past Friday they hooked me up to all of these wires.Did a chest X -ray, some blood tests. High blood pressure runs in the family as well. I sure hope there is some good news on Tuesday.

I'm sorry to hear this, especially with your lively living situation right now. I hope your tests come back with good news- I'll keep my fingers crossed for a positive outcome. :hug2:

So far so good. They took another blood sample today. But the doctor was impressed with my blood pressure. The stress at home is a real challenge for me though.

Basically,

So far so good. They took another blood sample today. But the doctor was impressed with my blood pressure. The stress at home is a real challenge for me though.

Maybe now that summer is here, the kiddos can spend more time outside! I hope so, anyway. Glad to hear that it was good news today! :)

• Like 1

They play outside.But come running and stomping back inside the house. They have free range. Great kids, but on a daily basis it gets really old. I must have slept in my van at least twelve times.

I having to go to school even thou my head hurts a lot. My dad did not even hear me say it because he was to busy yelling at me to move this morning.

It's always horrible thing to have to get in with life and do what we are told. Even when it's best for us it's so damn awful. Poor child. I hope one day you are able to survive a headache and get out and go to work. Let's hope by then your dad backs off so you can be late or skive on your own terms.

Poor, sweet, headachey child.

• Like 4

Being handed something which has sat on some fkn idiot's desk for a month, and told "This has to be done by tomorrow."

To which I said "Unlikely to impossible. Go f*ck yourself by tomorrow."

I've been here so long that I can't be bothered with politeness in the face of rampant asininity.

Next week, the bosses hand out free ice-cream in the name of employee morale. Can't wait.

• Like 4

All the hate and shit I get. I won't stand fot it no more so if u are gonna be rude go away and STAY AWAY!!

You get from the world what you put out to the world. Don't like your feedback? Maybe there is a reason for that.

Truth hurts sometimes.

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 3

All the hate and shit I get. I won't stand fot it no more so if u are gonna be rude go away and STAY AWAY!!

You get from the world what you put out to the world. Don't like your feedback? Maybe there is a reason for that.

Truth hurts sometimes.

Yes. Negativity breeds contempt.

• Like 1

Well. I am a nice person sooooo..

I agree you CAN BE a NICE person, but you can also be a Whiney child. You have to accept the fact that when you whine, people just don't have the time for it. I myself avoid anything that suggests a whine-fest when I'm looking at the title of the thread...come on, PR, you don't have to be this way. Why would you WANT to? I'd like to LIKE you, but sometimes you make it HARD to.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/angrybanana.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 4

$1300 for brake pads and rotors on my car. That's both axles.

It doesn't really piss me off or anything...I expected it was going to need those; I just didn't think it would cost quite that much.

Oh well. Such is life. I got 117K miles out of the original set, so :huh:

• Like 2

It doesn't really piss me off or anything...I expected it was going to need those; I just didn't think it would cost quite that much.

It's mostly the labor cost. Do you have a friend who can work on your vehicle instead?

It's mostly the labor cost. Do you have a friend who can work on your vehicle instead?

No, I really don't. I only have a couple of friends. And unfortunately, they don't work on cars.

The parts came to a little less than $800, but the labor is the rest, yeah.

Edited by Blue J
  • Like 2

Josh, did you have this done at the dealer ?? ... You've got a newer Charger, right ??

Did they break down the cost as far as parts and labor ?

• Like 2

No, I really don't. I only have a couple of friends. And unfortunately, they don't work on cars.

Bummer, I am lucky enough to have a few friends that help me out with things that are out of my league.

• Like 1

I didn't see this when I posted the above post

Are there sensors that go along with the brake ??