What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Oh no. no no no. Way too long. Don't have time to waste reading something that long that is probably selfserving. Carry on.

Whatever. You're really not a worry of mine and likely never will be.

Well here's the thing. You somewhat rudely tell me to chill, I acqueisce, then you promptly go apeshit with the typing.

Tell me who's the dick then?

Kindly piss off.

Reminds me of the old days around here. :LOL:

Bullshit! I was being nice I thought? :laughing guy:

Sorry Troutman, the guy just pissed me off. I won't waste anymore time. Look how good I've been eh? I think this is the worst ww will see from me. Telling someone to piss off is minor.

You could just say you dislike me, block me and be done with it. I'm not bothered at all. Our personalities don't mesh and I'm fine with that. You get under my skin but I don't like you enough to care about it. Make peace or make enemies.

Doesn't bother me what you pursue.

my phone getting taken away in class again.

it is like the 5th time this year :rage:

I'm no genius, but after the first time it got taken away, you should have done a better job of not using it in class or letting the teacher see you with it.

Just a thought.

Eh, I don't care. I will do what ever I want, because school sucks.

Fabulous. Maybe you can reach six or even seven times by Christmas...you know, because it sucks and all.

Please stop??

I stop, you stop

While I understand people's frustration with GNP's tedious posting of her sadness, desperation and seemingly attention seeking posts, I beg you to consider that she may need to express herself here or act on her feelings in an inappropriate manner. If it bothers you please think of not responding negatively. Once in awhile post something approximating understanding.

We don't know what exactly her problems are and being kind costs nothing.

She may be very fragile emotionally and extremely sensitive and though she may annoy with constant posting of her issues, that is not hurting any one.

I'd really hate for her to do something irreversible and know that instead of being curt and dismissive of her, I could have given some small comfort.

We aren't all eloquent expressing our state of mind and she is only 13.

Ok. I'll go back and edit myself. I can't actually take anything back but I can physically remove what I've said at least. Anyone else can edit out what I've said too if it's hurtful and too harsh for the board.

I'm sorry JB. I didn't mean just you.

Apologies if that came across as.

It's ok. I didn't take it personally. Your points were reasonable so I deleted as much as I could.

JohnnyBlaze is a good man.

(that's what the Village People said)

http://images.popmatters.com/news_art/1/1978-village_people.jpg

Edited by vaportrailer
  • Like 1

I'm no genius, but after the first time it got taken away, you should have done a better job of not using it in class or letting the teacher see you with it.

Just a thought.

Fabulous. Maybe you can reach six or even seven times by Christmas...you know, because it sucks and all.

Please stop??

I stop, you stop

While I understand people's frustration with GNP's tedious posting of her sadness, desperation and seemingly attention seeking posts, I beg you to consider that she may need to express herself here or act on her feelings in an inappropriate manner. If it bothers you please think of not responding negatively. Once in awhile post something approximating understanding.

She may be very fragile emotionally and extremely sensitive and though she may annoy with constant posting of her issues, that is not hurting any one.

I'd really hate for her to do something irreversible and know that instead of being curt and dismissive of her, I could have given some small comfort.

Ok. I'll go back and edit myself. I can't actually take anything back but I can physically remove what I've said at least. Anyone else can edit out what I've said too if it's hurtful and too harsh for the board.

It's ok. I didn't take it personally. Your points were reasonable so I deleted as much as I could.

At a party once, The Village People made me an honorary member. They deemed me "The Plumber" with a matching outfit to boot. I had another engagement so I had to leave that party early but they swore to show me what they meant by "cleaning the pipes" at their next party.

• Like 1

Oh no. no no no. Way too long. Don't have time to waste reading something that long that is probably selfserving. Carry on.

Well here's the thing. You somewhat rudely tell me to chill, I acqueisce, then you promptly go apeshit with the typing.

Kindly piss off.

Sorry Troutman, the guy just pissed me off. I won't waste anymore time. Look how good I've been eh? I think this is the worst ww will see from me. Telling someone to piss off is minor.

:dweez: I pissed you off many times. :codger: :LOL:

Edited by troutman

Kindly piss off.

Did you smile? Offer a friendly handshake? Give a gift of puppies?

Kindly piss off.

In the old days, Necro would've cannibalized Zumbi and fraroc by now. Rushgoober would've made a poll.

• Like 1

Kindly piss off.

In the old days, Necro would've cannibalized Zumbi and fraroc by now. Rushgoober would've made a poll.

Necro?

We must get him back!

• Like 1

Kindly piss off.

Necro?

We must get him back!

Necro was like Han Solo and Chewbacca rolled into one. :yes: Any old schooler will know this is true :hail:

Kindly piss off.

Necro?

We must get him back!

Necro was like Han Solo and Chewbacca rolled into one. :yes: Any old schooler will know this is true :hail:

I should have copied my friend and listened to Rush when I first saw his Moving Pictures shirt in 2004...I'VE MISSED OUT!

• Like 1

Kindly piss off.

Did you smile? Offer a friendly handshake? Give a gift of puppies?

Penny and Matty helped. We go way back to SOCN. Its all good now. :D

• Like 1

Guess I'm grumpy

The first step to recovery is admitting it.

Just a thought.

Please stop??

I stop, you stop

Bob Marley said so too.

Ah, actually he said Johnny 'was' a good man.

:unsure:

• Like 1

Just a thought.

Please stop??

I stop, you stop

Bob Marley said so too.

Ah, actually he said Johnny 'was' a good man.

:unsure:

That's true!

Shonen Knife called him a regular boy, and Devo really wanted him to come back.

And Shelley Fabares thought him an angel!

:angel:

But for me, he's "The Plumber"

"Golden Plumbers fill your eyes

Smiles awake you when you rise"

• Like 2

Christmas is a f--ky time of year, emotion-wise and stress-wise.

It's pretty easy to get wound up before, and during, the holidaze.

This is why I like getting the hell out of here, and going somewhere warm and non-greedy.

:yes:

Jah-mek-yah, mon.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_O7CATVhJHRQ/TMGGrBiOPHI/AAAAAAAAABQ/QF_840cm-Oc/s1600/BobMarley.jpg

• Like 1

This is why I like getting the hell out of here, and going somewhere warm and non-greedy.

Greed is EVERYWHERE, grasshopper. It RUNS this world.[see the movie "Cabaret" for clarification in this area]

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20toast.gif

• Like 1

Greed is EVERYWHERE, grasshopper. It RUNS this world.[see the movie "Cabaret" for clarification in this area]

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20toast.gif

Yeah, 'tis true. But it's less overt where I'm heading!

People here in the west get pretty stressed-out this time of year. The folks where I work get a little "off" at Christmas, myself included sadly.

I try to lead a stress-free life, but it sure ain't easy.

I believe I need two weeks in Thailand, followed by two weeks of happy pizzas/shakes in Cambodia!

http://live-less-ordinary.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/ecstatic-pizza-siem-reap-cambodia-300x216.jpg

• Like 2

People here in the west get pretty stressed-out this time of year. The folks where I work get a little "off" at Christmas, myself included sadly.

I believe I need two weeks in Thailand, followed by two weeks of happy pizzas/shakes in Cambodia!

http://live-less-ordinary.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/ecstatic-pizza-siem-reap-cambodia-300x216.jpg

At least 95% of western culture will never understand what that means. And even after explaining, I'd say you're at less than 10% understanding what it means

• Like 2

At least 95% of western culture will never understand what that means. And even after explaining, I'd say you're at less than 10% understanding what it means

Mathemagician!

• Like 2

It's a horrible time of the year when all is not well. Seems to intensify whatever it is you are already feeling. Christmas songs make it worse.

It's a horrible time of the year when all is not well. Seems to intensify whatever it is you are already feeling. Christmas songs make it worse.

Here's where the 'being not normal' is a good thing. If you've heard of the Composer Arranger Chip Davis, and his group Mannheim Steamroller, I LOVE his arrangments of Christmas music from all times and places. He likes to add Synthesizers with Classic instruments, and only a few of the songs feature vocals. When they DO have vocals they have top notch singers you know of! Unfortunately, the group was brought to my attention by that Blowhard Rush Limbaugh, but it introduced me to a WONDERFUL group which really gets me going at this time of year!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Santa%20Hat%20banana.gif

I can't stay depressed when I hear this group and their music arrangements!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCCraY3BYUE

The Trumpet playing on this song litterally makes me tear up everytime I hear it, as it just did! The DVDs are cool also! Chip gathers EXCELLENT musicians from all around, and the performances are FANTASTIC!!! I'm going to see them next year! First concert for me since the Snakes 'n' Arrows back in '07....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana-noel-disco.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1