What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Me! I pissed myself off and so began a 27 minute argument with myself that I both won and lost! We're ok again now though. :sundog:

I'm not even sure I understand this but you are too funny. Good thing that the weekend is almost here!

• Like 2

Me! I pissed myself off and so began a 27 minute argument with myself that I both won and lost! We're ok again now though. :sundog:

http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/sometimes-i-wonder-how-you-put-up-with-me-and-then-i-remember-that-i-put-up-with-you-b93a8.png

• Like 3

I used to work overnight security which was a very boring job. It was not uncommon for me to have long arguments with myself to pass the time.

• Like 2

I have damaged my back at work. I can almost not walk. Hurts like hell.

I hope it feels better soon! Right before the weekend, too. Lorraine is right, can you have a Dr. look at it?

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

I do that a lot.

I don't understand what you're talking about.

Shut up, x1yyz! Why is it so hard to understand?!

Well, I've never had an argument with myself so... uh... nevermind.

• Like 2

I hope it feels better soon! Right before the weekend, too. Lorraine is right, can you have a Dr. look at it?

I dont see the point going to doctors all the time. Its nothing they can do. I just need to take it easy this weekend.

I'm not even sure I understand this but you are too funny. Good thing that the weekend is almost here!

duck's not right in the head. It was ME in that argument, not himself. Sometimes when he talks to me he forgets that I am NOT him. He was half right though -- he lost. ;)

• Like 3

I dont see the point going to doctors all the time. Its nothing they can do. I just need to take it easy this weekend.

Is this a problem you've had before and have gotten a diagnosis on?

If not, at the very least you should get it checked out so you know what's wrong. From there you can decide what you want to do about it.

• Like 1

My mother pissed me off. It seems that she can't handle the concept of her disrespectful, foul-mouthed, mooch grandson moving OUT. She's still letting him come to the house and do his laundry. He makes 20 bucks an hour and can afford any landromat anywhere......but he still has to come HERE and do his laundry. :facepalm:

Too bad that he can't access the house wi-fi anymore ...... :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

Bifocals!!!

I'm getting a pair myself in Nov. Mine are going to be round, like John Lennon's were at one time.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Big%20Glasses%20banana.gif

I feel like I'm on another planet. I think what made me feel worse was the girl at the reception area asked me if I have AARP! I looked at her and replied, "not quite yet". (I'm 47 Dammitt, gimme a break!) Then, I later buy hard cider and get proofed - total mindf@@k!

I feel like I'm on another planet. I think what made me feel worse was the girl at the reception area asked me if I have AARP! I looked at her and replied, "not quite yet". (I'm 47 Dammitt, gimme a break!) Then, I later buy hard cider and get proofed - total mindf@@k!

The freaking people they hire to be receptionists and age proovers and complete idiots for about the last 200 years.... I've been told I'm 'baby-faced and all that, but I was carded when I was 36, and I did NOT look anywhere NEAR 18. I expect the kid knew that, but wanted to make an older person get annoyed....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Dead%20banana.gif

• Like 1

The freaking people they hire to be receptionists and age proovers and complete idiots for about the last 200 years.... I've been told I'm 'baby-faced and all that, but I was carded when I was 36, and I did NOT look anywhere NEAR 18. I expect the kid knew that, but wanted to make an older person get annoyed....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Dead%20banana.gif

I got carded a few years ago purchasing alcohol and I was 35 at the time. Once I hit 30, anytime someone asks for my ID I ask the if they're really serious and surprisingly they always are. It really does blow my mind now if someone still asks for it. People have always told me i've got a young face but I there is no way I still look that young.

• Like 1

Meanwhile I look younger than I am and never get asked anymore for my age haha
  • Like 1

I remember that the first time I bought alcohol legally, I didn't get carded. (And I thought to myself, ha! I could have been doing this all along, I guess).

I couldn't tell you when the last time was that I was asked for my ID when buying alcohol...but it's been more than eighteen years, eight months, and a couple of weeks...

:)

• Like 2

People are SMARTER in the U.K. it seems....LOL

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/bananas%20toasting%20beer.gif

People are SMARTER in the U.K. it seems....LOL

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/bananas%20toasting%20beer.gif

True...

...I also just flirt my way through life so that helps too haha

• Like 1