What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

I am in classes with mostly stupid and distracting people :rage:

Is this because you don't work hard enough to be in the classes with the smart kids?

I do work hard and I get A's and B's in all of my classes

There are only two good things about me: my memory and my underwear. My memory tells me that last June you said your dad made an appointment with your school to KEEP you in the 9th grade. Naturally, you were pissed about that. But now you're adding that you "get A's and B's with a few C's here and there" and your dad STILL wanted to keep you back? I'm surprised if this is correct.

this is true, but I would rather not talk about it now.

Then dont. Just don't reply. I just find it hard to believe that anyone would want to keep you back a year for getting mostly A's and B's.

She also said she was close to failing the year if she didn't pass her exams.

I'm calling bullshit on this one. I think somebody was just looking for attention.

• Like 1

Is this because you don't work hard enough to be in the classes with the smart kids?

There are only two good things about me: my memory and my underwear. My memory tells me that last June you said your dad made an appointment with your school to KEEP you in the 9th grade. Naturally, you were pissed about that. But now you're adding that you "get A's and B's with a few C's here and there" and your dad STILL wanted to keep you back? I'm surprised if this is correct.

Then dont. Just don't reply. I just find it hard to believe that anyone would want to keep you back a year for getting mostly A's and B's.

I'm calling bullshit on this one. I think somebody was just looking for attention.

Yes, but that was only for the final exams. If I failed those, I could of failed my classes.

Yes, but that was only for the final exams. If I failed those, I could of failed my classes.

Oh ok.

The way you worded things made it seem like you weren't getting good grades and failing the exams would be the nail in the coffin for you.

• Like 1

Oh ok.

The way you worded things made it seem like you weren't getting good grades and failing the exams would be the nail in the coffin for you.

Yup, that's what it sounded like to me too

This has been going on for a bit since I got my gcse results. The three A levels I've been trying to do are history, maths, and physics and I have three choices of school/sixth form to go to.

Anywhere I go I can do maths and history. But at one sixth form, the school I'm currently at, i can't do physics becauase of timetabling which is fair enough since it's a small sixth form.

At another one the course is full but if any places open up I will be able to do it, so again, fair enough.

However at the last school their entry requirements for the course are just so dumb cause they work on an average points system. So basically I can't do physics becauase my points score is 0.2 below the requirement. Despite the fact I got an A in physics and an A in maths. It means that the subjects that I did less well in such as Religious Education (C grade) and Art (B) (subjects i didn't want to do in the first place) which have hardly any correlation to physics at all, are stopping me doing physics which I did very well in.

Btw sorry if there are any mistakes or anything, I'm using my phone.

Edited by LittleRushmonkey

I do NOT like working out

Yes...you posted that. Does marching band count as a PE credit? It does here in NV.

No it does not.

Lame You log miles practicing marching band.
  • Like 1

Why do I have to be a person so many people hate on TRF?

Noboby can be loved by everybody. Took me a while to learn and accept that truth... :cheers:
  • Like 2

Is this a rhetorical question? ;)

You're like the greatest assist player since John Stockton! Not sure if you get that joke but it's just a joke and not as bad as paranoia might make you believe.

Frankly though, I'd guess 95% of TRFers don't hate anyone on here because we're just here for kicks. [i'm not counting the SOCN forum though...at times, some of those dudes sound like they wanna murder each other ;) ]. Sooooo, you're left with MAYBE 5% that hate...and who knows if you're the person or not that that 5% hate unless they tell you directly. I'd need the exact numbers in order to determine if "so many people" is a legit analysis.

P.S. I will wait for your reply of "No", "I don't want to talk about it right now", or "Can you just stop?" with great anticipation. :)

• Like 3

Well, I don't hate you...Anyone who loves Cheap Trick can't be all bad!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20screaming.gif

Be specific. Who hates you?

Almost everyone, except for a few people.

When you say "almost everyone" is the number you're talking about 3 or 4 people?

50 to 60 people?

Over 200?

About 500?

If you answered "yes" to any of these, then "almost everyone" would be incorrect.

• Like 2

Be specific. Who hates you?

Almost everyone, except for a few people.

As a relative used to say, if you go looking for trouble you will find it. Not to be mean, but if you put up enough threads about "do people like me or not" people might get tired of reading them.

That's not really the same as knowing you well and/or hating you. A lot of us went through rough patches in high school and are rooting for you to have a good year at school this year. I don't think that's the same as everyone hating you. But some might be tired of the "do people dislike/hate me" threads. Hang in there with school, though, sweetie.

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 3