What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

my brother asked how i dont get bored just sitting around the house all day and i just started crying. lmao sorry but if you were depressed and had no motivation and wanted to kill yourself you wouldnt want to go anywhere!! also thanks for making me wanna kill myself even more!!!

Don't be silly,

I understand not wanting to go any where. But at some point you need to get out of the house.

don't tell a depressed person they are being silly, it is very demeaning and doesn't help anything

WTF dude?

Don't sit there and preach to me. He or she can do what ever they want. I don't care. Sitting around all day at home will never solve the problem. What ever it is.

you can encourage someone to get out and do something without insulting them and belittling their problems by calling them silly

my brother asked how i dont get bored just sitting around the house all day and i just started crying. lmao sorry but if you were depressed and had no motivation and wanted to kill yourself you wouldnt want to go anywhere!! also thanks for making me wanna kill myself even more!!!

Don't be silly,

I understand not wanting to go any where. But at some point you need to get out of the house.

don't tell a depressed person they are being silly, it is very demeaning and doesn't help anything

having literally no motivation isnt "being silly"

Don't be silly,

WTF dude?

Don't sit there and preach to me. He or she can do what ever they want. I don't care. Sitting around all day at home will never solve the problem. What ever it is.

you can encourage someone to get out and do something without insulting them and belittling their problems by calling them silly

Ok,

Sweetheart. How was I insulting? :LOL:

Edited by troutman

Don't be silly,

having literally no motivation isnt "being silly"

Fine,

Let's try this. At some point, get out of the house. Will that work?

Don't be silly,

WTF dude?

Ok,

by calling someone's pain silly

that is insulting

did your brother offer to take you to the movies? or lunch? kick him in the nuts next time he says something like that instead of crying.

did your brother offer to take you to the movies? or lunch? kick him in the nuts next time he says something like that instead of crying.

I know this is a serious situation for jamie but the "kick him in the nuts" comment made me smile

The guy I'm seeing is being a complete douche and driving me insane. Makes me want to stab myself in the eyes then hurl myself out the window :banghead:

he's not worth it, nobody is worth that!

^ Truth.

Don't go hurling yourself out of anything!

Hurl him out the window!

First, make sure the window is closed!

• Like 3

Don't be silly,

WTF dude?

Ok,

that is insulting

What's ,

Pain silly? :LOL: You have no idea what you are talking about. It's that simple. I will PM the person just to make you feel better and say I am sorry. We all go through rough times in our lives. God knows, I have. Silly isn't saying some thing like. Get the fu** out of the house idiot. Right? :sarcastic:

The guy I'm seeing is being a complete douche and driving me insane. Makes me want to stab myself in the eyes then hurl myself out the window :banghead:

he's not worth it, nobody is worth that!

^ Truth.

Don't go hurling yourself out of anything!

Hurl him out the window!

First, make sure the window is closed!

Right, it has a bit more panache that way!

:angel:

• Like 1

Don't be silly,

WTF dude?

Ok,

that is insulting

What's ,

Pain silly? :LOL: You have no idea what you are talking about. It's that simple. I will PM the person just to make you feel better and say I am sorry. We all go through rough times in our lives. God knows, I have. Silly isn't saying some thing like. Get the fu** out of the house idiot. Right? :sarcastic:

so you're saying that it should be okay to belittle jamie's pain because you told her not to be silly instead of cursing at her? swell.

there are plenty of caring and compassionate ways to encourage a depressed person to take some action to try to help themselves, but calling them silly is not one of them.

Don't be silly,

WTF dude?

Ok,

that is insulting

What's ,

so you're saying that it should be okay to belittle jamie's pain because you told her not to be silly instead of cursing at her? swell.

there are plenty of caring and compassionate ways to encourage a depressed person to take some action to try to help themselves, but calling them silly is not one of them.

Ok Mom,

Think what you want. My intension wasn't meant to be mean. But you can think that if you like. Have a great night.

I can understand,

If the dog has issues. But there was no way in hell this one did. Plus, it was the tone of her voice that pissed me off.

Well...who knows where your hands have been? :huh:

I hate all this OT I have to work. I have no energy left. I didn't even make it to school yesterday. Edited by Boots

Damned tendinitis.......

Gotta find a new job.

I feel for you. Tendinitis blows. I have it in one of my knees.

My employer wants to (which means- is going to) change my hours, and is not willing to compensate me for it. After nearly twelve years, there are constantly more and more and more things I have to do, with no additional incentive.

I have to find a new job, too.

I left my cell phone at home. It's so sad that I rely on the damn thing so much.

On the way to the airport back in June, I realized I left my cell phone at home and I turned around frantically to get it. Luckily I was only about 5 minutes from my house when I noticed it. I once lived without one just fine, the problem is now that we have them, we use them for everything and have become dependent on them. I can't imagine how miserable my trip would have been without it because there were my phone contacts I needed stored in there of whom I needed to call once there (I had nothing written down) plus the built-in camera I planned to use, plus just having that convenient internet access.

• Like 2

I left my cell phone at home. It's so sad that I rely on the damn thing so much.

On the way to the airport back in June, I realized I left my cell phone at home and I turned around frantically to get it. Luckily I was only about 5 minutes from my house when I noticed it. I once lived without one just fine, the problem is now that we have them, we use them for everything and have become dependent on them. I can't imagine how miserable my trip would have been without it because there were my phone contacts I needed stored in there of whom I needed to call once there (I had nothing written down) plus the built-in camera I planned to use, plus just having that convenient internet access.

...And many of my friends think I'm nuts for keeping a printed copy of my contacts with me on trips.

- my decent cell phone camera is still not as good as either of my digi cameras.

- I don't think you really need the cell for anything else on a trip....Directions? Ask for them....Other stuff on the internet?---> for what?

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

Yep. I'm ashamed at how disconnected I feel without mine.

Yep. I'm ashamed at how disconnected I feel without mine.

Yeah, I try not to be completely reliant on them but there's no doubt they bring a lot of convenience with them.

• Like 1