What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

(TMI)

I was woken up at about 5 in the morning with what could be a stomach bug or food poisoning. Ended up puking and shitting my guts out. Not fun at all.

Took the Lad and his friend out to breakfast...had a great chicken fried steak! Went to pay the bill, only to line up behind a string of seven seniors...all in the same party, but with separate checks. Had to wait as each paid for their $5 meal... with their credit cards, of course. :eyeroll:

Boomers: The Greatest Generation...of Assholes.

• Like 1

Idiot parents on the train.

This little 3 or 4 year old girl is crawling all over the seats and edges and performing nerve-wracking balancing acts and tightrope walks on this moving train (which is picking up speed and is far from steady). She has a mischievous look like she's about to jump across to the other seat. The dad is concentrated and trying to stack bags overhead while sticking his big ass in his 1-2 year old boy who's gnawing on part of the train seat. Mum is sitting staring off into nothingness. Girl jumps, mum looks suddenly shocked, dad's oblivious, boy continues to gnaw.

Final damage: crying girl with (likely) a nasty bruise, a scolding mum, and a dad who finally attends to the boy who had already chewed on the gross ass seat for several minutes.

I'm better off closing my eyes and sleeping on trains instead of watching these idiots.

• Like 1

This little 3 or 4 year old girl is crawling all over the seats and edges and performing nerve-wracking balancing acts and tightrope walks on this moving train (which is picking up speed and is far from steady). She has a mischievous look like she's about to jump across to the other seat. The dad is concentrated and trying to stack bags overhead while sticking his big ass in his 1-2 year old boy who's gnawing on part of the train seat. Mum is sitting staring off into nothingness. Girl jumps, mum looks suddenly shocked, dad's oblivious, boy continues to gnaw.

Final damage: crying girl with (likely) a nasty bruise, a scolding mum, and a dad who finally attends to the boy who had already chewed on the gross ass seat for several minutes.

I'm better off closing my eyes and sleeping on trains instead of watching these idiots.

:LOL:

It is amazing how some parents just don't give a sh**!

And a mere 20 minutes later when we reached the final stop, the boy was crying hardcore for whatever the hell reason, the girl's eyes were swollen to shit from crying, and there were muffin crumbs everywhere (because they had tried to appease the hurt girl with food...but she was eating and making a mess).

For some reason I believe this is a usual half hour in their life. Ah well, what can one do? :blaze:

• Like 1

And a mere 20 minutes later when we reached the final stop, the boy was crying hardcore for whatever the hell reason, the girl's eyes were swollen to shit from crying, and there were muffin crumbs everywhere (because they had tried to appease the hurt girl with food...but she was eating and making a mess).

For some reason I believe this is a usual half hour in their life. Ah well, what can one do? :blaze:

Are you sure,

The muffin crumbs were not part of the seat? :P

Are you sure,

The muffin crumbs were not part of the seat? :P

No, the girl made the mess and the little bro ate the seat. He was probably crying because when he tried some muffin, it didn't taste like nasty train seat. :LOL:

• Like 1

:scared:

It's not the end of the world for me but I'm still quite pissed about it actually, but my Side B on my Awake vinyl's been acting glitchy and then I realized upon closer look that there's a deep gash on a big portion of the grooves to The Silent Man to the point that it's practically unplayable. And it's a colored splatter vinyl variant as well. I mean I take good care of my vinyl and that gash wasn't there the last time I played Awake on vinyl as well which took me completely by surprise. To be honest, my copy of Awake's kinda a gooched copy anyway cause it's a static machine and even when I clean it (which I do with every vinyl of mine before playing it), it's still popping and cracking like crazy. Well, looks like that's gonna get frame on my wall for display, and I'll just have to get another copy of it on vinyl if I can find one (sadly it'll be just plain black or white) and hope it's a good copy.

I will probably go to hell for this one but all the coverage of the Popes visit to Cuba and here. I am just not into it at all and just don't get it and probably never will at this point... :sigh: :eh: Pissed off would be a bit strong. Annoyed would work better in this case.... Edited by Narps
  • Like 1

I woke up after like 2 hours of sleep and my feet were itching so bad, it felt like pins and needles and I had a bug bite on my foot so I moved to another room so I wouldn't get more. Then I lost feeling in my right arm and had terrible chest pains. My mom took me to the doctor as soon as they opened and it took us forever to get in but it turns out I only had a panic attack, mainly from not having my anxiety meds for 2 weeks. All of that worrying and bullshit because I don't have my zoloft. At least it wasn't a heart attack.

An idiot at work,

Preaching to me about what I should and shouldn't eat. I told her to mind her own buisness and worry about yourself. :moon:

I hear you. I tend to do the opposite when people preach such garbage. That is, I'm overly polite (but not so apparently sarcastic) and tell them that they're absolutely right. Then, I ask them about specifics regarding calories, carbohydrates, vitamins, etc. and watch them sweat and bs their way through advice. I end with giving them a compliment about how much knowledge they have and how great they look regardless of the truth. Part kicks, part passive aggressive revenge. :)

• Like 1