What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Greedy maggots on trains pushing others (even if "others" include LITTLE kids, handicapped, or expectant mothers) out of the way just to get the last available seat or "good train car positioning". Elbowing, swinging their bags into other's ribs, and other scumbag techniques are also used. I hope they twist an ankle or have some kind of sharp painful experience.
  • Like 1

Greedy maggots on trains pushing others (even if "others" include LITTLE kids, handicapped, or expectant mothers) out of the way just to get the last available seat or "good train car positioning". Elbowing, swinging their bags into other's ribs, and other scumbag techniques are also used. I hope they twist an ankle or have some kind of sharp painful experience.

In Denmark people are so bad at waiting for the bus or train to unload passengers, before they rush in to get a seat. So now there are stickers that says 'out first, then in' but nobody can understand it. I patiently step to the side to let people get off the bus, all the while others are already pushing their way in. What's even more infuriating is when I'm the one who needs to get off the bus. Even when people on the sidewalk can see me through the glass doors, they still file together and block my way. If I'm pissed at something I pretend I haven't seen them and just go for it!

• Like 2

In Denmark people are so bad at waiting for the bus or train to unload passengers, before they rush in to get a seat. So now there are stickers that says 'out first, then in' but nobody can understand it. I patiently step to the side to let people get off the bus, all the while others are already pushing their way in. What's even more infuriating is when I'm the one who needs to get off the bus. Even when people on the sidewalk can see me through the glass doors, they still file together and block my way. If I'm pissed at something I pretend I haven't seen them and just go for it!

Yeah, they do that blocking shit here too. I plow through any male between 13-65 that isn't handicapped or injured. Done being polite in those cases. I hate the bullshit here when they FAKE sleeping on the train just so they don't look bad in NOT giving up their seat to anyone less physically fit than them. Sometimes I stare those scumbags down into oblivion until they open their selfish little eyes...then I'll keep staring

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 3

my internet connection tonight is S L O W. I've rebooted the modem a couple of times and no improvement. too much lagging... sigh.. My internet provider is Rogers and they own the Jays.... my son is bitching about the slow speed and I told him Rogers is cutting back because they have to pay for that big David Price contract... haha.
  • Like 1

my internet connection tonight is S L O W. I've rebooted the modem a couple of times and no improvement. too much lagging... sigh.. My internet provider is Rogers and they own the Jays.... my son is bitching about the slow speed and I told him Rogers is cutting back because they have to pay for that big David Price contract... haha.

I'm sure I would find your internet connection, no matter how slow you think it is, speedy. :)

The next time that happens to you, just tell yourself that whatever you have is better than dial-up.

I woke up with a really bad tooth ache yesterday. Turns out it's infected and I'm getting a root canal done next week.

Too tired to do anything today. Did nothing but sleep and eat. What a waste of a day...... :doh:
  • Like 1

I woke up with a really bad tooth ache yesterday. Turns out it's infected and I'm getting a root canal done next week.

Oh nooooo! My sister is having one this week, they must be going around!

Seriously, though, dental problems are no fun. :( I'm glad you got to the office quickly-hope it goes OK!

Edited by blueschica

I am extremely angry and heartbroken and sitting here at work and a total mess.

I have been passing this box on the side of the Quickway on my way to work in the grass for about a week. It is a 65mph highway, so I usually am going to fast to stop.

But today, I actually stopped because I made a point of remembering where the box was.

Someone left a cat in there and in the heat it dehydrated and died. It couldn't have already been dead because there were toys with it. So maybe there were kittens too, I don't know.

If I had stopped the first day I saw it I could have saved it. I am not going to get this vision out of my head for a while.

I have a call into animal control, and they actually sending the troopers out there because it is a state road.

I cannot believe someone did this. I am just really disgusted at the world right now. I can't stop thinking about it and I can't stop crying. very cruel..very very cruel...

stuff like this is why i'm a misanthrope.

To end my unfortunate cat find story from a page or two back, I will finish by adding the following:

I did get the cat, wrapped it up, took it to the Hudson Valley SPCA

on Saturday and they will cremate the cat for me.

I feel much better now - can I possibly say I am at peace? I hope the cat is at peace also =^..^=

stuff like this is why i can't entirely write off humanity.

Thank you. I like to think there is hope out there also.

• Like 1

I am extremely angry and heartbroken and sitting here at work and a total mess.

I have been passing this box on the side of the Quickway on my way to work in the grass for about a week. It is a 65mph highway, so I usually am going to fast to stop.

But today, I actually stopped because I made a point of remembering where the box was.

Someone left a cat in there and in the heat it dehydrated and died. It couldn't have already been dead because there were toys with it. So maybe there were kittens too, I don't know.

If I had stopped the first day I saw it I could have saved it. I am not going to get this vision out of my head for a while.

I have a call into animal control, and they actually sending the troopers out there because it is a state road.

I cannot believe someone did this. I am just really disgusted at the world right now. I can't stop thinking about it and I can't stop crying. very cruel..very very cruel...

stuff like this is why i'm a misanthrope.

To end my unfortunate cat find story from a page or two back, I will finish by adding the following:

I did get the cat, wrapped it up, took it to the Hudson Valley SPCA

on Saturday and they will cremate the cat for me.

I feel much better now - can I possibly say I am at peace? I hope the cat is at peace also =^..^=

stuff like this is why i can't entirely write off humanity.

Thank you. I like to think there is hope out there also.

That was a very good thing for you to do, and also very good for the ASPCA to create the cat for you.

I worked for the Charles County Humane Society in Maryland for a almost two years during college, and I always appreciated their mission and dedication.

• Like 1

Too tired to do anything today. Did nothing but sleep and eat. What a waste of a day...... :doh:

Some times,

Thats what a person needs to do. Just relax and not do a damn thing. :D

Edited by troutman

I strung my electric guitar for the first time. Wow, I got pissed. I twisted the ends of the strings in terrible ways while trying to follow some tips. Plus, I had the high E set up correctly but I felt the bridge saddle was too far ahead. I detuned the string to maximum looseness, set back the saddle a bit, and then tried tuning the string again. I broke it because the tension for the increased distance was too much. Now I can't learn the second solo from Megadeth's Hook In Mouth! It was a great learning curve though. I was starting to get the hang of it by the time I finished. Edited by Polaris
  • Like 1

The price of deli roast beef. :madra:

I think it's $8 a pound where I am. I'll check tomorrow.

$10.99 today. :facepalm:

Was I ever off. I checked this morning. I think it's $11.86 a pound.

Is that outrageous?

Ribeye was 10.99/lb today at Costco. Beef is expensive right now.