What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

After all, she did give him a brand new smart phone. Even though it was the wrong color. It is the thought that counts, right Mr. Not?

I complained to her about it enough for her to get it exchanged for black instead of white, but I still haven't forgiven her for that whole ordeal.

• Like 1

After all, she did give him a brand new smart phone. Even though it was the wrong color. It is the thought that counts, right Mr. Not?

I complained to her about it enough for her to get it exchanged for black instead of white, but I still haven't forgiven her for that whole ordeal.

That's the spirit! :cheers: Hold your ground now!! :madra:

Neighbors across the street are flying a Confederate flag on the back of their truck while still shooting off fireworks. smh

Why Why Why did I go and weigh myself? What was I thinking!!!!! :rage: :facepalm: fists%20crying.gif :sigh:
  • Like 3

This didn't anger me, however it spooked me a bit - I was watching television and noticed what appeared to be a ball of fuzz or lint resting on my arm. I grabbed it to get rid of it, then realized it was moving between my fingers. It was a white weevil. Though harmless, it scared the heck out of me. I feel like there are little bugs crawling all over me now. :scared:

I was shrink-wrapping a pallet of freight tonight. I move counter-clockwise when I do this task, so my backside and my elbows are moving forward as I wrap the pallet.

I got ahead of myself.....moving a little too fast.....and my right elbow collided HARD with the corner of a plastic tote on the pallet. Right in the elbow joint. Intense pain, then a sense of numbness ensued.....my arm literally felt DEAD. I needed five good minutes for it to start working again.

It hurts like a MOFO!!! :rage:

I was shrink-wrapping a pallet of freight tonight. I move counter-clockwise when I do this task, so my backside and my elbows are moving forward as I wrap the pallet.

I got ahead of myself.....moving a little too fast.....and my right elbow collided HARD with the corner of a plastic tote on the pallet. Right in the elbow joint. Intense pain, then a sense of numbness ensued.....my arm literally felt DEAD. I needed five good minutes for it to start working again.

It hurts like a MOFO!!! :rage:

Ouch! I used to help my Dad wrap and label pallets.

Why Why Why did I go and weigh myself? What was I thinking!!!!! :rage: :facepalm: fists%20crying.gif :sigh:

I sympathize. Its tempting but more times than not its a bummer especially when you work hard to stay in reasonable shape. I haven't weighed "myself" in months but the damn nurses do at the doctors office and one in particular feels the need to call it out :rage: . I am looking up and as far away from "that" number as possible. All I really care is how I look and feel and yet that number still bothers me...

I think these 'light bulb aquariums' are incredibly cruel. No creature should be forced to live in such a tiny environment.

http://www.coolgizmotoys.com/images/2011/06/fish-lightbulb.jpg

e4f982fc251004c1f4aeef3b4238518b.jpg

Seriously... these are absolutely horrible and wrong. These fish are being treated like they are nothing more than a decoration.

I think these 'light bulb aquariums' are incredibly cruel. No creature should be forced to live in such a tiny environment.

Seriously... these are absolutely horrible and wrong. These fish are being treated like they are nothing more than a decoration.

That bottom one looks especially bad, there's hardly any water in it and at least four fish. I bet quite a lot of them starve to death when people forget about them :( .

• Like 1

That bottom one looks especially bad, there's hardly any water in it and at least four fish. I bet quite a lot of them starve to death when people forget about them :( .

Yeah, and they can't be getting much oxygen in there; they need air to circulate over their water. Species like Tetras (First Image) require things like filters, heat, and oxygen circulating within the water to survive. That's pretty much the equivalent of placing a human in a sealed container.

My roommates are dumbasses. One didn't make sure the screen door was closed, again, and let my cat out. I don't ask much from them, but Jesus that seems like a simple request to honor. Especially since they hardly clean anything. I get tired of having to ask people repeatedly for simple shit. I need my own f***ing place because no matter how many new roommates I get, they always seem to have problems with these 2 things. Blah!

My roommates are dumbasses. One didn't make sure the screen door was closed, again, and let my cat out. I don't ask much from them, but Jesus that seems like a simple request to honor. Especially since they hardly clean anything. I get tired of having to ask people repeatedly for simple shit. I need my own f***ing place because no matter how many new roommates I get, they always seem to have problems with these 2 things. Blah!

Yes, helping with dishes always seems to be the biggest problem, from what I can tell. :banghead:

• Like 1

^^ Yup, dishes are always an issue, but the new roommates are a little better than my last ones. It's even more comical that this problem is ongoing since our house has a dishwasher, lol.
  • Like 1

^^ Yup, dishes are always an issue, but the new roommates are a little better than my last ones. It's even more comical that this problem is ongoing since our house has a dishwasher, lol.

I have one too but it's still a lot of work for some people. Those clean dishes aren't going to put themselves away and that means while they are in there waiting to be put away, let's just pile our dirty dishes in the sink instead. :eyeroll:

Edited by Xanadu
  • Like 1

^^ No shit. The bathrooms are another problem area. You know, because logically sinks, toilets, and showers self clean like ovens :P.
  • Like 1