What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Deleted the post about my neighbors.

:( . I can only imagine and am sorry to hear so to speak. Have a :hug2:

The house they are - er - staying in is in foreclosure. Allegedly, there is a trustee auction scheduled for this Friday but I can't find much out about it on the internet.

I don't know if they know there is an auction scheduled because it is business as usual for them. They give no indication that they are packing up to move. In fact, this morning, the guy with the mohawk hairdo spray painted the garage door red-orange. A selling point for the home to be sure. :sarcastic: They've been up 36 hours with no sign of slowing down. No one could stay up that length of time without drugs.

They can't leave soon enough for me.

• Like 1

The house they are - er - staying in is in foreclosure. Allegedly, there is a trustee auction scheduled for this Friday but I can't find much out about it on the internet.

I don't know if they know there is an auction scheduled because it is business as usual for them. They give no indication that they are packing up to move. In fact, this morning, the guy with the mohawk hairdo spray painted the garage door red-orange. A selling point for the home to be sure. :sarcastic: They've been up 36 hours with no sign of slowing down. No one could stay up that length of time without drugs.

I certainly hope they do for you and your husbands sake...
  • Like 1

I certainly hope they do for you and your husbands sake...

I was wondering how that situation was going for you- hope that they are gone after Friday! We'll keep our fingers crossed . . .

• Like 1

Worst day in my life!!!

First my phone gets broken, the screen gets a own life. So I have to buy a new one, very soon! Expensive!

And then second, I will probably lose my job... I have been working for a little over a month. And now they wont let me work, because they are trying someone else for a month. And when hes been working. They are hiring only one of us... I really want this job!!

And last thing....

I saw the Rush set-list today... It is just magic! It's like the guys had asked me to decide the set-list. And then they are probably not coming to europe... Just makes me so angry!

Worst day in my life!!!

First my phone gets broken, the screen gets a own life. So I have to buy a new one, very soon! Expensive!

And then second, I will probably lose my job... I have been working for a little over a month. And now they wont let me work, because they are trying someone else for a month. And when hes been working. They are hiring only one of us... I really want this job!!

And last thing....

I saw the Rush set-list today... It is just magic! It's like the guys had asked me to decide the set-list. And then they are probably not coming to europe... Just makes me so angry!

I hope tomorrow goes better for you!

Just pissed off in general today. First Mom's Day without Mom. ������

Sorry to hear that.

Me too... :(
  • Like 1

My drive to work. It's just getting really old.

I suppose it would be better if I loved my job. But I can't find anything better or more suitable right now, so...I'm still enduring the one I have.

I'm grateful to have a job at all, though.

Edited by Blue J
  • Like 3

I suppose it would be better if I loved my job. But I can't find anything better or more suitable right now, so...I'm still enduring the one I have.

Nothing worse than that,

Hang in there Bro. :ebert:

Has NOT been a good tech day here at work. Pain the the ass. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
  • Like 1

I have to go to work. That pisses me off. A LOT. :doh:

Nothing worse than that,

Hang in there Bro. :ebert:

You guys should be happy that have jobs..... I am trying to get a job, but no one seems to wanna keep me... I have found two jobs that I liked and I have got salary for one months job, and then they have told me to leave for different reasons...

Edited by YYZumbi