What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

And normally when I get angry/sad/disappointed/need to be alone, I go and listen to Rush on vinyl, but I can't do that now either, because my parents are building in their bed-room, so all their stuff is in the music-room.. for like two more weeks, can't stand it!!

f***ing layovers. I can't stand them. I'm laid over in south Atlanta for a load that doesn't leave until 4pm. I was thinking about going into Atlanta, but even without the trailer, it's still a hassle, and I'm too far out for mass transit.

This is when I truly become lonesome. I wish there was just someone here to talk to.

Illegals. I would nuke all of Mexico....... Twice if I wouldn't have to answer for it.

Wow.

...Maybe he's being satirical :huh:

Based on political posts he's made in SOCN, he's deadly serious.

Take it to SOCN. There is not one post I've made that goes nearly to that extreme.

I just fell down the stairs and my left hand is dead :(

Did you type this all with your right hand?

If it really is bad (like you think something is broken) - you should listen to Lorraine. My cousin broke her wrist and didn't do anything about it... lost a lot of range of motion and is getting really bad arthritis and she's 10 years younger than me!

I just fell down the stairs and my left hand is dead :(

Did you type this all with your right hand?

If it really is bad (like you think something is broken) - you should listen to Lorraine. My cousin broke her wrist and didn't do anything about it... lost a lot of range of motion and is getting really bad arthritis and she's 10 years younger than me!

You only get two. Trust me I know. Really bad arthritis doesn't play. Another major surgery for me on my right hand coming up this Friday. Woohoo...

I'm okay. Nothing broken fortunately for I'm still young and can take a bashing. I think that my hand being numb was due to my raynaud's since my house is really cold and my hands do funny things while it's cold. The most damage happened to my thumb where the nail went into my skin and was bleeding quite a bit.

And yes I'm still using my right hand to type.

Thanks for all your consideration :)

• Like 2

I'm okay. Nothing broken fortunately for I'm still young and can take a bashing. I think that my hand being numb was due to my raynaud's since my house is really cold and my hands do funny things while it's cold. The most damage happened to my thumb where the nail went into my skin and was bleeding quite a bit.

If a nail broke your skin, maybe you should go get a Tetanus shot.

Edited by Lorraine

If a nail broke your skin, maybe you should go get a Tetanus shot.

My finger nail :) not a metal nail. And I wash my hands a lot lit so they should be alright.