What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Slow day at work today. Started off too slow so after lunch break the work started piling up (not for me yet). So they put some extra men to get the goods ready for me to prepare for shipment. Only downside is that when 5 men kick it into overdrive I fall behind. I guess it's natural, but still. My boss came and helped and so did the others when they were done, but it wasn't the impression that I wanted to leave today.

Your being too hard on yourself,

Obviously the other workers knew you needed help. It isn't like you were slacking off.

You're right. Everyone that day was like in a trance and couldn't quite get up to speed, myself included. It's like when the planets don't align or something and you feel this weirdness. I've been stressed lately and behind with my daily chores so I think that's why I'm being hard on myself. :)

• Like 1

Slow day at work today. Started off too slow so after lunch break the work started piling up (not for me yet). So they put some extra men to get the goods ready for me to prepare for shipment. Only downside is that when 5 men kick it into overdrive I fall behind. I guess it's natural, but still. My boss came and helped and so did the others when they were done, but it wasn't the impression that I wanted to leave today.

Your being too hard on yourself,

Obviously the other workers knew you needed help. It isn't like you were slacking off.

You're right. Everyone that day was like in a trance and couldn't quite get up to speed, myself included. It's like when the planets don't align or something and you feel this weirdness. I've been stressed lately and behind with my daily chores so I think that's why I'm being hard on myself. :)

:hug2: ..?

• Like 2

Well I went to an ATM to get some cash did the card pin # etc. I could hear the machine ready to shell out the cash but the window NEVER OPENED!. Then the receipt showed they took my $80 and the guy next to me got his his cash. He said try a smaller amount did that then the machine says system malfunction something like that. I tried the other machine and got the cash.

Well I got on the phone royally pissed which got worse when I couldn't get a human. Then when I did they wanted a verbal password of which I had no idea what it was. All I know is that it had something to do with RUSH. In the end after speaking to another human with a different password answers ill get my money back through claims in 48 hrs.

This ever happen to anybody out there?

Edited by g under p

My Grandma's pumpkin pie tasted like ass, so when she asked me if I was enjoying it I told her "no not really!" and she made this huge scene out of it right in front of my cousin Hannah who I really have the hots for - embarrassing! My Grandma is such a stupid bitch...

My Grandma's pumpkin pie tasted like ass, so when she asked me if I was enjoying it I told her "no not really!" and she made this huge scene out of it right in front of my cousin Hannah who I really have the hots for - embarrassing! My Grandma is such a stupid bitch...

Gees,

That's a bad combo! :LOL:

My parents promised that they would watch the new R40 Test For Echo Tour concert with me today after they had seen something on TV, but now they are watching a movie on TV instead... and all they say is "Whatever...take it easy..."