What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

My right eyelid won't... stop... twitching.

In for GIFs.

In for GIFs.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/bbet.gif

Except is my eyelid. Oh god it's doing it again!! Make it stop!

• Like 1

In for GIFs.

In for GIFs.

I knew you would not disappoint.

In for GIFs.

In for GIFs.

I knew you would not disappoint.

I'm here for your pleasure.

And amusement.

I got very pissed this morning I was waiting in line for a breakfast sandwich at the local supermarket. The line wasn't long, but the man in front of me had a large order so it took a while... I just wanted a single sandwich, yet here was this asshole who wanted a f*cking dozen sandwiches or something... By the time I was waiting for 10 minutes, I decided to speak up, "excuse me miss" I said to the sandwich lady, "I'd just like to order one sandwich for breakfast, would you mind if you take a break from his order and just make me mine real quick." "Sorry dear, store policy"... I smiled and waved an "OK!" and silently continued to wait. Another 10 minutes pass, and I don't think she was even half way done with his order, so I decided to politely speak up again, this time to the man ordering the sandwiches, "you're a real piece of shit, you know that?" "Excuse me?" He responded puzzled, as if he was innocent. "You're a piece of shit, I hope your sandwiches are good though. Are you stocking up for the entire week?" At this point he decided to ignore me, so I did what any customer waiting in line for 20 f*cking minutes would do and slapped him up across the back of the head. As you can probably guess, the shitty market refused to serve me after that and kicked me out the store... I don't know, people just have no consideration for others these days.

I got very pissed this morning I was waiting in line for a breakfast sandwich at the local supermarket. The line wasn't long, but the man in front of me had a large order so it took a while... I just wanted a single sandwich, yet here was this asshole who wanted a f*cking dozen sandwiches or something... By the time I was waiting for 10 minutes, I decided to speak up, "excuse me miss" I said to the sandwich lady, "I'd just like to order one sandwich for breakfast, would you mind if you take a break from his order and just make me mine real quick." "Sorry dear, store policy"... I smiled and waved an "OK!" and silently continued to wait. Another 10 minutes pass, and I don't think she was even half way done with his order, so I decided to politely speak up again, this time to the man ordering the sandwiches, "you're a real piece of shit, you know that?" "Excuse me?" He responded puzzled, as if he was innocent. "You're a piece of shit, I hope your sandwiches are good though. Are you stocking up for the entire week?" At this point he decided to ignore me, so I did what any customer waiting in line for 20 f*cking minutes would do and slapped him up across the back of the head. As you can probably guess, the shitty market refused to serve me after that and kicked me out the store... I don't know, people just have no consideration for others these days.

Nice troll story.

Nice troll story.

I'm doing a series for all 0 people who find them funny!

• Like 2

i kept getting stuck behind slow walkers on my way to every class. that's one thing that really puts me in a bad mood before class.
  • Like 1

My internet keeps found off and suing 'limited' on my laptop. But only on my laptop :( . I've updated all the drivers like it said I should but it still does off every 5 minutes.

:rage: :fuckinputer:

If your internet is suing you, then you have a bigger problem :P

• Like 1

i kept getting stuck behind slow walkers on my way to every class. that's one thing that really puts me in a bad mood before class.

Damn I hate that,

Most of the time they are on their stupid phones. :madra: I have mastered weaving my way past them though. :D

Edited by troutman
  • Like 1

Damn I hate that,

Most of the time they are on their stupid phones. :madra: I have mastered weaving my way past them though. :D

What I hate is when I'm stuck behind some slow walkers and there's people behind me telling me to hurry up and pushing me. It happens a lot at my school, especially on the stairs.

But I am quite often the one walking slowly, but I don't have a phone, I just don't like to rush life (unless it's the :rush: type of course) :D

Edited by LittleRushmonkey

hey kid, if this is a true story, don't go making physical contact with people... they may press charges or worse yet pull out a weapon.... you might be under video surveillance too...

Damn I hate that,

What I hate is when I'm stuck behind some slow walkers and there's people behind me telling me to hurry up and pushing me. It happens a lot at my school, especially on the stairs.

But I am quite often the one walking slowly, but I don't have a phone, I just don't like to rush life (unless it's the :rush: type of course) :D

I have little patience for people who are too self-absorbed with their meaningless life in public. No consideration to what is going on around them. If I want to walk slow in a crowded situation I get out of the way.

• Like 1

Damn I hate that,

I'm an expert at weaving through crowds too, lol. Lately I can't seem to get around anyone.
  • Like 1

Damn I hate that,

I'm an expert at weaving through crowds too, lol. Lately I can't seem to get around anyone.

When I am in a crowded place, say an airport for example. I will challenge myself to see what kind of moves I can make to move past them. :P

• Like 1

Not today, but yesterday (I was so pissed off yesterday, I couldn't even write this!)

Came in hoping for a nice quiet Sunday. Instead, we found out that the training evaluation test that we had coming up was here, and due that day. It was 130 multiple choice questions on a ton of stuff that we received zero training for. It took 6 of us over 10 hours of combing through hundreds Power Point slides and thousands of pages of PDF files (most of which we didn't know even existed, much less seen.) This is an absolutely terrible way to train people. The only saving grace is, it isn't my company that perpetrated this crap, but rather a third party company who we will not have to deal with forever.

• Like 1

Slow day at work today. Started off too slow so after lunch break the work started piling up (not for me yet). So they put some extra men to get the goods ready for me to prepare for shipment. Only downside is that when 5 men kick it into overdrive I fall behind. I guess it's natural, but still. My boss came and helped and so did the others when they were done, but it wasn't the impression that I wanted to leave today.
  • Like 1

Slow day at work today. Started off too slow so after lunch break the work started piling up (not for me yet). So they put some extra men to get the goods ready for me to prepare for shipment. Only downside is that when 5 men kick it into overdrive I fall behind. I guess it's natural, but still. My boss came and helped and so did the others when they were done, but it wasn't the impression that I wanted to leave today.

Your being too hard on yourself,

Obviously the other workers knew you needed help. It isn't like you were slacking off.

• Like 1