What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

i was going to apply at a Chipotle near my house but then i saw that i need a high school diploma in order to work there

i just want a job, dammit! :banghead:

I thought those kinds of jobs were for folks that were in high school. They were when I was coming up.... :huh:

i was going to apply at a Chipotle near my house but then i saw that i need a high school diploma in order to work there

I thought those kinds of jobs were for folks that were in high school. They were when I was coming up.... :huh:

That's what I though too. It would make since for them to hire high school students since it's right by my high school.

• Like 1

That's what I though too. It would make since for them to hire high school students since it's right by my high school.

That sucks. You seem like a responsible young lady to me and I bet would be a fine worker..... :)
  • Like 1

People with no awareness. I witnessed a co-worker telling her 12 and 14 year old boys that she wouldn't be suprised if she came home one day to see that they had drank all of the beer. To me, it sounds like she is encouraging them. Maybe I'm a prude.

I was in the city, and then on the way home, when I was waiting for the bus, I was listening to Rush (Fly By Night-album), and then some random dude asked me what I was listening to, I said Rush.

Then he answered, oh, those guys, they kinda sucks. Then I punch him in the face!

I was in the city, and then on the way home, when I was waiting for the bus, I was listening to Rush (Fly By Night-album), and then some random dude asked me what I was listening to, I said Rush.

Then he answered, oh, those guys, they kinda sucks. Then I punch him in the face!

You shouldn't go punching people :no:

• Like 1

You shouldn't go punching people :no:

Hey, if someone mess with my heroes, then they mess with me!

Puking 5 times because I had too much to drink yesterday.

Clearly you need more practice drinking! ;)

Hope you're feeling better.

I'm feeling better, thank you :). I can go a long time without drinking now, but if I haven't learned by now I guess I never will :P

I'm pissed off about some complex matters (which I am not going to go into here) but unfortunately I found coming into the forum makes it worse. There are some people here with very closed minds and very open mouths, and just reading what they say is enough to make one depressed.
  • Like 1

I'm pissed off about some complex matters (which I am not going to go into here) but unfortunately I found coming into the forum makes it worse. There are some people here with very closed minds and very open mouths, and just reading what they say is enough to make one depressed.

:hug2: :) unless I am "some people here" then.... :outtahere: Edited by Narpski
  • Like 1

:hug2: :) unless I am "some people here" then.... :outtahere:

No, you are not :)

• Like 1

My co-worker has brought her kid into work today... :eyeroll: :sigh:

this isn't a f***ing day care. it's a place of business.

add the fact that you're leaving early because you're going on vacation for the next 10 days...

why not just take the day off and spare me... i'm tired of seeing you take advantage of my boss

• Like 1

add the fact that you're leaving early because you're going on vacation for the next 10 days...

why not just take the day off and spare me... i'm tired of seeing you take advantage of my boss

On a positive note your new avatar is the the f**king bomb. Geez..... :)
  • Like 2

normally i have no complaints, but i'm kinda over this chick and her bringing her kid in all the f***ing time. she goes back to school day after labour day....
  • Like 1

Tendonitis in both my wrists.....and zapping all my arm strength on the golf course. Ice packs and ibuprophen every freaking day.....:rage:
  • Like 1

my printer won't work :banghead: :fuckinputer:

http://x1.fjcdn.com/comments/4753304+_53ebe6b11f501e43877cccd745ed6c87.jpg

http://img.geocaching.com/cache/2fb25ad9-83ee-4fd5-8c31-4dceeb34c126.jpg

• Like 2

On a positive note your new avatar is the the f**king bomb. Geez..... :)

Maybe at some point down the road you can change it to the pic in the TRF tank that shows your lovely face. That is pic for the ages. Just one mans humble opinion.... :codger:
  • Like 1