What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Me. I can't f***ing stand myself today.

:wtf:

Low morale. I'm dealing with one of my annual life crises. It will pass as they always does, but I hate being in it. In these periods I wish I could just switch off my brain, and not think about deep philosophical and existentialist questions.

Low morale. I'm dealing with one of my annual life crises. It will pass as they always does, but I hate being in it. In these periods I wish I could just switch off my brain, and not think about deep philosophical and existentialist questions.

Go out for a nice walk and clear your head. :cool:

• Like 2

Go out for a nice walk and clear your head. :cool:

I know, and you're absolutely right. Sometimes it takes a while to admit it to oneself. Heck, just writing that my morale was low has helped it a little.

• Like 1

:hug2:

• Like 1

Masturbation usually helps with that. ;)

• Like 1

I concur. If once doesn't work "at your age" there is always an hour or so later....... ;)
  • Like 2

I concur. If once doesn't work "at your age" there is always an hour or so later....... ;)

I literally can't stop laughing at that one.

Thanks Narp

• Like 1

Thanks Narp

At my age my memory is a bit foggy but I think that's how I remember it working in times of boredom and or reflection.... :D-13:

Thanks Narp

At my age my memory is a bit foggy but I think that's how I remember it working in times of boredom and or reflection.... :D-13:

What is this "masterbation" you speak of?

down the pub this afternoon and couldn't help but notice 4 peeps sitting round a table, none of them talking to each other because they were all too busy on their smartphones.

As much as I don't like people-watching, I couldn't help myself with these guys because it was a good 8 or 9 minutes before one of them finally gave up their digital friend to ask "who's round is it next?"

who said the art of (digital) conversation is dead!?

Thanks Narp

Might not be safe for work, but ...

The riots and looting in Ferguson, Mo. just a few short miles from where I live. Anybody keeping up with the story about the cop shooting a man DEAD while that man was giving up with his hands in the air? That man was shot 7 TIMES (unarmed) on his way to the ground after giving up after a struggle with the cop in question. If you know the story, give us your thoughts. Watch the story first. I will express my thoughts later because I don't like cops AT ALL!!!!!!!

i can't breathe out of my nose and my head & lungs hurt

all this coughing doesn't help either :scared:

Thanks Narp

What is this "masterbation" you speak of?

:LOL: Edited by troutman

i was going to apply at a Chipotle near my house but then i saw that i need a high school diploma in order to work there

i just want a job, dammit! :banghead: