What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

My golf game. It stinks!!

http://renegadegolftraining.com/content/uploads/2013/03/GOLF-ANGER.jpg

• Like 1

Our powder room toilet is on the fritz and we sought services of plumber. Replacement parts are as expensive as getting a new one ... So we ordered the new one. Either solution is more money than we wanted to spend. We also had an unexpected van repair expense this week... :sigh:

Our powder room toilet is on the fritz and we sought services of plumber. Replacement parts are as expensive as getting a new one ... So we ordered the new one. Either solution is more money than we wanted to spend. We also had an unexpected van repair expense this week... :sigh:

:( sorry to hear my friend...
  • Like 1

A self-centered, narcissistic soon-to-be 21-year old niece of mine just does not get it.

When you're nagged for the umpteenth time to CLEAN THE F"CKING LITTER BOX, you DO IT!! It's YOUR CAT. Don't stand there and argue and change the subject......CLEAN THE F"CKING LITTER BOX!!

Because you're about to come home and find the litter box dumped all over your bed......

:rage: :rage: :rage:

DO IT!!!!!! And please video the reaction and post it here! :D

We did this years ago to a roommate who never cleaned up his messes in the kitchen. He came stumbling in late one night and crawled into bed with a head of lettuce and some dirty dishes. He was not pleased, but the problem ceased to be one.

That reminds me of a video we watched many years ago when we had high speed. It was a young girl that had just gotten her driver's license and her father got her a beautiful brand new car. However, the car was not the color she wanted. I think she wanted red and the car was blue. Something like that. You had to hear her and how she reacted. And the only thing the father kept saying to the brother (who was filming the whole thing) was "Shut that thing off. Shut it off. Is it shut off?"

Unbelievable.

Sorry, I don't know why, but that popped into my head when I read about the niece and the dirty litter pan.

Edited by Lorraine

A self-centered, narcissistic soon-to-be 21-year old niece of mine just does not get it.

When you're nagged for the umpteenth time to CLEAN THE F"CKING LITTER BOX, you DO IT!! It's YOUR CAT. Don't stand there and argue and change the subject......CLEAN THE F"CKING LITTER BOX!!

Because you're about to come home and find the litter box dumped all over your bed......

:rage: :rage: :rage:

DO IT!!!!!! And please video the reaction and post it here! :D

We did this years ago to a roommate who never cleaned up his messes in the kitchen. He came stumbling in late one night and crawled into bed with a head of lettuce and some dirty dishes. He was not pleased, but the problem ceased to be one.

That reminds me of a video we watched many years ago when we had high speed. It was a young girl that had just gotten her driver's license and her father got her a beautiful brand new car. However, the car was not the color she wanted. I think she wanted red and the car was blue. Something like that. You had to hear her and how she reacted. And the only thing the father kept saying to the brother (who was filming the whole thing) was "Shut that thing off. Shut it off. Is it shut off?"

Unbelievable.

Sorry, I don't know why, but that popped into my head when I read about the niece and the dirty litter pan.

I know why. Kids these days are just so FULL of themselves......:huh:

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 2

Forest Fires suck.. There are over 25 currently burning in our local fire region. This is a picture of our town Tuesday evening.

10547329_10152575701706788_2841436205667099000_o.jpg

And today it got even worse. It was light out at 6:30. Then at 7 the smoke rolled in, and so did a rain storm creating this.

This was at 7:30.

Bs1VU1XCcAASPgH.png

By 9 it looked like this.

Bs2qBCKCUAACmEk.jpg

Pitch black and you could barely see across the street. And then within half an hour it was clear. It felt like the apocalypse was upon us.

Edited by Cygnus 2112

Forest Fires suck.. There are over 25 currently burning in our local fire region. This is a picture of our town Tuesday evening.

10547329_10152575701706788_2841436205667099000_o.jpg

And today it got even worse. It was light out at 6:30. Then at 7 the smoke rolled in, and so did a rain storm creating this.

This was at 7:30.

Bs1VU1XCcAASPgH.png

By 9 it looked like this.

Bs2qBCKCUAACmEk.jpg

Pitch black and you could barely see across the street. And then within half an hour it was clear. It felt like the apocalypse was upon us.

:(

Being woken up at 2:34 am by some ^% @*^$! doing burnouts in front of the house. :rage:

I got back to sleep after that, but didn't sleep well the rest of the night

An admin of a Rush page that I liked on facebook (who is a grown man, mind you) stole something that I worked very hard on for Geddy's birthday, then he has the nerve to tell me to grow up when I ask for some credit. :facepalm:

IT'S

NOT

HARD

TO

GIVE

CREDIT,

PEOPLE!!!

An admin of a Rush page that I liked on facebook (who is a grown man, mind you) stole something that I worked very hard on for Geddy's birthday, then he has the nerve to tell me to grow up when I ask for some credit. :facepalm:

IT'S

NOT

HARD

TO

GIVE

CREDIT,

PEOPLE!!!

Just my opinion, but this is what I would do (right away):

Tell that "grown man" to grow up and take responsibility for his actions.

Sternly accuse him of plagiarism.

Don't "ask" for credit. DEMAND that you be given credit for what YOU made.

What is this Rush page? Can you give a link? I want to see what he has stolen from you. :)

IT'S

NOT

HARD

TO

GIVE

CREDIT,

PEOPLE!!!

What is this Rush page? Can you give a link? I want to see what he has stolen from you. :)

I was just being polite because I wasn't in the mood to argue but he deleted the picture.

this is his facebook page and this is the picture that he reposted.

I've had people do this before and they always try to act so innocent and they accuse me of being immature and whiny.

IT'S

NOT

HARD

TO

GIVE

CREDIT,

PEOPLE!!!

I was just being polite because I wasn't in the mood to argue but he deleted the picture.

I've had people do this before and they always try to act so innocent and they accuse me of being immature and whiny.

Classic denial strategy by a "guilty party" - Change the subject, accuse the accuser, avoid telling the TRUTH.... :tsk:

IT'S

NOT

HARD

TO

GIVE

CREDIT,

PEOPLE!!!

Classic denial strategy by a "guilty party" - Change the subject, accuse the accuser, avoid telling the TRUTH.... :tsk:

Yes, it's so frustrating infuriating! I messaged the page but the admin is continuing to post while ignoring me. I'll just wait to see if he replies, and if he does it's gonna be the same damn thing. :rage:

IT'S

NOT

HARD

TO

GIVE

CREDIT,

PEOPLE!!!

Yes, it's so frustrating infuriating! I messaged the page but the admin is continuing to post while ignoring me. I'll just wait to see if he replies, and if he does it's gonna be the same damn thing. :rage:

Report him to facebook and see if it helps.

IT'S

NOT

HARD

TO

GIVE

CREDIT,

PEOPLE!!!

He is in violation of copyright law if he posts something another person created without their consent, particularly if he's assuming credit for it.

IT'S

NOT

HARD

TO

GIVE

CREDIT,

PEOPLE!!!

He is in violation of copyright law if he posts something another person created without their consent, particularly if he's assuming credit for it.

He didn't assume credit for it thankfully. All he did was repost it from wherever he found it from. At least I watermarked it with my tumblr url. .

IT'S

NOT

HARD

TO

GIVE

CREDIT,

PEOPLE!!!

He didn't assume credit for it thankfully. All he did was repost it from wherever he found it from. At least I watermarked it with my tumblr url. .

In that case he might have helped you.