What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

The fat shaming in the bOObs thread and a certain poster spewing out disrespectful and untrue bullshit about the LDS church.
  • Like 1

The company I work for can't get along (operate) without me. How hard can it be to jot down what comes in and what goes out?

I was gone for 3 days and the place fell apart. WTF is up with these people? There's a little more to the story than that but, GOD DAMN!!! Make a little effort! Whatever.............

• Like 1

I lost a huge Trout using a mouse pattern under a log jam. :rage:

Trout 1 - Troutman 0 :madra:

Don't give up. I'm rooting for you. :cheerleader:

Thanks!,

No worries, I never give up. That's what makes it fun and challenging. My chances of landing it were slim at best. I was in a really tight spot. But just hooking him was awesome. Should be going back on Monday or Tuesday.

:cheers:

Edited by troutman

The company I work for can't get along (operate) without me. How hard can it be to jot down what comes in and what goes out?

I was gone for 3 days and the place fell apart. WTF is up with these people? There's a little more to the story than that but, GOD DAMN!!! Make a little effort! Whatever.............

I feel your pain,

That kind of crap pisses me off!

I had yet another stupid farking nightmare about college. :rage: It's always the same theme; I'm either lost and can't find the classroom, or I'm scrambling to complete a course that I've been skipping all semester.

It's utterly ridiculous! It's been TWELVE YEARS since I graduated......:wtf:

• Like 2

I had yet another stupid farking nightmare about college. :rage: It's always the same theme; I'm either lost and can't find the classroom, or I'm scrambling to complete a course that I've been skipping all semester.

It's utterly ridiculous! It's been TWELVE YEARS since I graduated...... :wtf:

Did you have an excuse note for missing the course? :P

I can't tell you how many times I've had these dreams. It usually takes the form of me showing up for a class on the day of the final, and I haven't been there since the first day. Or there is some huge paper due at the end, and I never wrote it. It's usually an English class.

The one dream that I have not had in a while (jinxing myself, I know,) is quitting my current job as a satellite controller, and going back to teaching, which I really didn't like. Then at some point in the dream, I realize that I've only been gone for one day, and that was a day off, too. So then I figure I'll just go back to my current job since they didn't have time to replace me. Not a bad way to end the dream, but man is it shitty before I realize I can go back.

:LOL:

Dr. sheldon Cooper pissed me off today, by always being a jerk in every thread I make.

Why can he not just shut up...?

Why do you have to make a thread about every song Rush ever did being played on the next tour? It's stupid. Every time I log in and look at the Recent Topics on the front page it's, "Oh look, there's four new threads by Zumbi!" Give it a f***ing rest, dude.

I can't tell you how many times I've had these dreams. It usually takes the form of me showing up for a class on the day of the final, and I haven't been there since the first day. Or there is some huge paper due at the end, and I never wrote it. It's usually an English class.

What pisses me off the most is that I earned two BA's and a Masters, and I had a 3.95 GPA for my entire time at university. My attendance was exemplary, and 95% of the time, I thoroughly enjoyed all of it. Why, then, do I dream about this??!!! :rage: :rage:

• Like 1

What pisses me off the most is that I earned two BA's and a Masters, and I had a 3.95 GPA for my entire time at university. My attendance was exemplary, and 95% of the time, I thoroughly enjoyed all of it. Why, then, do I dream about this??!!! :rage: :rage:

Dreams like this are like having a bad nightmare! :LOL: :P

• Like 1

Dreams like those aren't about school or college, per say. They are about a feeling you have about not being prepared for something important. The whole college class thing is just the vehicle that your mind uses to express this fear.

• Like 1

Dreams like those aren't about school or college, per say. They are about a feeling you have about not being prepared for something important. The whole college class thing is just the vehicle that your mind uses to express this fear.

Nice observation! :D

Nah, I read about it online.

• Like 1

Nah, I read about it online.

The old cheat sheet. :P