What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

My girlfriend forgot my birthday and STILL doesn't seem to remember so far. Paybacks going to be a bitch but I'm not that kind of revengeful guy.

That's the first time I've heard of a woman not remembering a date. Does stuff like that actually happen? :blink:

Not any ladies I know..... :huh:

Me neither. I'm used to women being able to remember something you said years ago and use it against you in an argument. Hell, I mostly can't remember what kind of mouth diarrhea I had five minutes ago.

Day 3 out of the hospital( I was in for a week) from a bout with pnemonia and I still have to sit for a while after doing anything,

even making a simple mircrowaved meal.

I have a week's worth of laundry and dishes sitting about and no energy to clean. The roomie is trying, she's done some laundry, outside chores,

and grocery shopping, but is working full time too, and taking care of our dog. She has her plate full.

I just want to get back to normal!!

My girlfriend forgot my birthday and STILL doesn't seem to remember so far. Paybacks going to be a bitch but I'm not that kind of revengeful guy.

That's the first time I've heard of a woman not remembering a date. Does stuff like that actually happen? :blink:

Not any ladies I know..... :huh:

Me neither. I'm used to women being able to remember something you said years ago and use it against you in an argument. Hell, I mostly can't remember what kind of mouth diarrhea I had five minutes ago.

Are we sure she's a woman? :huh:

I have bronchitis.

Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!

PFFT!! HAHA!

Blue J, did you realize you had bronchitis when you woke up to get yourself a cold pop and then you thought somebody was BBQin'. "And then the smoke got me…"

• Like 1

I have bronchitis.

PFFT!! HAHA!

Blue J, did you realize you had bronchitis when you woke up to get yourself a cold pop and then you thought somebody was BBQin'. "And then the smoke got me…"

And did you then say, "Lawd Jesus, it's a far!"

I have bronchitis.

PFFT!! HAHA!

And did you then say, "Lawd Jesus, it's a far!"

And then he ran out, he didn't grab no shoes or nothing Jesus, he ran for his life!

Best autotune YouTube video ever!

Seriously though, I hope you get over bronchitis soon. That is not fun.

• Like 1

Day 5 of round 2 in the hospital. Round 1 didn't kill the bug that gave me pneumonia.

I have been in here 12 days total this month.

Kill the bug this time! I have a life to get back to!

That is all.

Have a nice day.

:)

DO NOT do ANY business with the IRENTTOOWN website. I signed up with them to look for homes for rent, and agreed to a ONE TIME ONLY fee of ONE DOLLAR. I read the fine print several times over to make absolute sure I wouldn't be charged after that one-time fee.

For the past 2 months the crooks at IRENTTOOWN have stolen 50 dollars per month, 100 dollars total, from our debit card. They got very hostile with me when I contacted them and has since refused to answer any of the several emails have sent them.

We've just had to cancel our card and are waiting for a new one.

IRENTTOOWN, go suck a fart.

--- I just copied and pasted my facebook warning lol

f***ing THIEVES.

Day 5 of round 2 in the hospital. Round 1 didn't kill the bug that gave me pneumonia.

That is all.

Have a nice day.

Wow, I am sending you my best wishes for a speedy recovery. Hospitals and sickness are no fun.

That is all.

Have a nice day.

I feel for you. If you know my recent history you would know I have been through it myself lately. Two stints in the hospital and 1 pacemaker installed my last visit. I came to this thread to bitch that I still don't feel better. I am just finishing a 21 day long antibiotic (my 3rd antibiotic in the last 2 months). I was on a steroid for 15 days and felt pretty damn good for about 10 days in the middle of that, but since I finished the steroid a week ago I have felt like sh*t the last 4 or 5 days. Back to the freak'in doctor!! :rage: Best wishes to you and I hope you feel better soonest... :rose: :hug2: :)

I am just sick. You had surgery!

They are booting me out tomorrow.

When I can walk laps faster than the nurses, it is time to go home!

Day 14 by the way(8 days into round 2.)

Hey, at least those insurance company's are paid for the year!

I still can't get this Damn Briggs to start! I've got 5 horses nestled in the cradle of a go-cart that won't run without starting fluid sprayed in to keep it running. It sat for several years. I think a carb rebuild is in order. We'll see what happens,,,,,,

:ranton:

Old people: Get out of the damned left lane. Get out of the middle lane. :nya nya:

Act like you've been to Wendy's before. :eyeroll: I had an old lady in front of me look at the menu, the other day, and then ask for the $.89 cheeseburger. :banghead: After I did a facepalm :facepalm: , the cashier explained that $.89 was the charge to upgrade a combo to large. Gees. :16ton: Wendy's gives "senior citizens" free drinks, and then they still bitch because they don't get a senior discount on the "value" fry, "side" salad, and "Jr. Hamburger" you just bought for $2.97. :bitchslap: Hey, old timer, you got people behind you. No, you can't use the coupons with that. :no: Yes, the hamburger comes with lettuce and tomatoes, dumbass.

Getting old isn't an achievement.

:rantoff:

• Like 1

:ranton:

Old people: Get out of the damned left lane. Get out of the middle lane. :nya nya:

Act like you've been to Wendy's before. :eyeroll: I had an old lady in front of me look at the menu, the other day, and then ask for the $.89 cheeseburger. :banghead: After I did a facepalm :facepalm: , the cashier explained that $.89 was the charge to upgrade a combo to large. Gees. :16ton: Wendy's gives "senior citizens" free drinks, and then they still bitch because they don't get a senior discount on the "value" fry, "side" salad, and "Jr. Hamburger" you just bought for $2.97. :bitchslap: Hey, old timer, you got people behind you. No, you can't use the coupons with that. :no: Yes, the hamburger comes with lettuce and tomatoes, dumbass.

Getting old isn't an achievement.

:rantoff:

Nicely done..... :) :cheers: Entertaining for sure

One of my former coworkers from HD really creeped me the f**k out, and he got progressively worse and now he's blocked.

At work, we talked about motorcycles and writing.

After I left, he would leave the random comment about missing my face, same with everyone else that worked there. All good friends to me.

Then, he comments got more forward. He would leave comments on how gorgeous I was on my facebook, where my in laws and kids/family can see. It was embarrassing. Not terribly alarming, but really weird.

Then, when all my stress came down on me, he noticed I wasn't online as much. He sent me a pm on facebook. I asnwered and confided in him lightly. About my mom. About E and I. About my kids dad and the shit he was pulling. He wrote back and was OMG. out of line!!! OK, in retrospect probably not a wise move on your part, but we all know how it feels to be a total stress volcano and have to blow off steam. Hindsight's always 20/20 anyway.

Copied:

I'm so glad you opened your beautiful soul to me, you are an amazing woman that is so strong and pure of heart. Not only are you beautiful on the outiside but on the inside and people at work were always making sideways glances when we would visit. Now I"m happy we could talk and not have to worry about what others think of our deep and lasting bond that will be in my heart forever. I'm glad you are my confidante and my best friend, I could never talk to my wife about the things I can with you. I care. I care about you so much and I worry about you and wish I could just make it all go away for you. Ooooohhhhkkaaaaayy, this is where Former Co-worker parts company with reality.

Creepy!!!! After the first two emails, I quit responding. That is way too uncomfortable to my tastes. He seems to think we had some sort of tryst going on 'in our hearts and soulds'. REALLY???? I never once gave him that kind of impression. I never once flirted with him. He was a fellow motorcycle loving friend. The end.

So, a week ago, he sent me a pm on facebook asking why I quit talking to him. Because dude, you're really creeping her the f**k out. I told him I haven't been talking to anyone, that I'm trying to cope. And even if she HAD been looking for someone to talk to, it wouldn't be you. That ship sailed when you sent that e-mail about the (non-existent) "deep and lasting bond". You've been sniffing floor adhesives when you think no one's looking, right? That was all I said. My dad was down for the weekend and needed to hit HD for a bit for his drill. I went in the store with him against my better judgement and we had to go to his department since tools and hardware are where this freak works. I walked up with my dad and my youngest child, and he gave me this cheeseball sideways glance like we were hiding something naughty. I just gave him my death ray stare, which can melt paint off of bitches faces. He gave my dad the best service I have ever seen him give. He won't even talk to Eric like that when we are in together, it turns into a tree pissing contest and Eric can't stand him. Now I know why!!!

So, after he helped my dad find the tools, we walked away. I found a few of my other friends, and we were standing around talking to another riding friend I haven't been able to catch up with since I left. We were talking bikes. Creepy guy walks up and says sideways "I'll be on a bike sooner than Ron!" Ugh!!!!

He went right into the break room, and not even a whole minute passed, and I got a message on FB from Creeper that said "I CARE!!! You had a 'don't talk to me' look on your face, so I didn't. Good call; where you're concerned she ALWAYS has that look on her face. You were talking to the others though. Because they're normal. Please talk to me." No f***ing way. and right after that he sent me a text saying essentially the same thing.

I ignored him like I have been doing for the last several weeks when he's sent me snippets about his life that I don't care about.

Then today, I got a message from him at work through FB saying "Ok, now I need MY friend, Kris. Where could she be?" Totally unavailable to you, stalker.

I went onto facebook to unfriend him and HE HAS A PHOTO OF ME HE TOOK OFF OF MY FACEBOOK AND EDITED ON HIS OWN!!! I deleted the photo, and then I unfriended and blocked him.

Any one with half a brain that even knows me well knows that I don't think outside of my relationship with Eric. I don't believe in infidelity. I'm stringently against it. I never gave this guy reason to think I was into him. Not at all. He always saw my face when I spoke about Eric.

Why the f**k do these people think it's ok to f**k around with me and to try and TAKE me as their own???? MY f***ing lord.

I was pissed, and now I'm hoping this dill hole doesn't get the wise idea to hunt me down on the internet to find out where I live. I've heard of people paying for background checks to find out where their object of obsession lives, and now I'm kind of scared.

And, I'm pissed because I'm scared.

Sucks and I am sorry. Save everything in case this freak DOESN'T get the message that you are done interacting with him, online or in any other format, and starts to escalate. That way you have a record of this kind of behavior from him in case you need to go to LE.

In fact, you might want to contact the police just in case. They won't do anything yet, but that way at least you're on their radar in case this loon persists and you need them to intervene. They may have some helpful suggestions as well.

I freaking :heart: you!!!! :ebert:

Yeah, he left a comment on my motorcycle blog and I deleted it! He signed it MM. Does he f***ing think I'm that gullible??? :doh:

My workout buddy flaked on me today. To top it off, its leg day!!

http://cdn29.elitedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/people-who-prove-you-should-never-skip-leg-day-16.jpg

Why the f**k do these people think it's ok to f**k around with me and to try and TAKE me as their own???? MY f***ing lord.

Because you never told him. I can assure you he believes you are into him, but you just "need a little time". Hints, looks, hiding, avoiding, un-friending are open for interpretation, and that interpretation will always be in his favor. Be direct and end it, or be passive-aggressive and deal with it based on his time table.

Sounds reasonable to me...... :goodone:

No. He's completely ignoring her boundaries and he does not care. He's a creep; it's all about him.

• Like 1