What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

What the :fuckinputer: :rage: :whip: :fury: 's up with this frickin' weather?!

It's mostly nice around here apart from the odd shower of rain. The snow is gone, the temperature is above freezing and the grass is still green. Either winter hasn't really begun, or else spring is coming soon :P

It's mostly nice around here apart from the odd shower of rain. The snow is gone, the temperature is above freezing and the grass is still green. Either winter hasn't really begun, or else spring is coming soon :P

It's a windy as heck, it's raining like the proverbial clappers and several areas are flooded out.

It's a windy as heck, it's raining like the proverbial clappers and several areas are flooded out.

Yeah that sucks! :(

Yeah that sucks! :(

Tell me about it..! :(

I was invited to a close family member's event and then dinner at their house afterward. They have known for weeks that

I would be there, and have always made an alternate meal for me if necessary, because I have a few food allergies.

Not today.

I got jello and salad for dinner because someone forgot to make something for me, while everyone else had a massive meal.

Lovely.

I had to go home early because I was too hungry to stay and visit any longer.

I'll be checking on the menu in the future, or bring my own food.

I just didn't think I had to do this with my immediate family.

• Like 1

I hate my crack head neighbor. A literal crack head, yes.

I've gone nose to nose with him several times and told him off. He's pervy, stupid, & has gotten aggressive. Cops tell me nothing can happen til he hurts me. (Nice huh.)

He started following me down the street, all twitchy and geekin out. Demanded I "come over here, baby girl".

He obviously hates women standing up to him. I told him I'm not his baby girl.

I was told my husband would be furious if "he knew you were making decisions for him. You're just the wife."

Damn right it's my decision who comes around me and my family.

He started to get close and I not-so-kindly reminded him I was very capable of hurting him if need be. I looked him right in the eye. I was honest, blunt and he did not like what I had to say.

Jeff stayed on the cell with me til I got home and was waiting for me on the porch.

I just want ONE swing at him. Let me punch him just once. Please?!

• Like 1

So a guy was supposed to deliver a cord of oak to me today and he's late........looks like I might not get any wood on Valentines Day.

So a guy was supposed to deliver a cord of oak to me today and he's late........looks like I might not get any wood on Valentines Day.

:syrinx:

f*cker still isn't here. And I've had vodka. I may give him shit.......

:spitwater: :LMAO: I :heart: you guys!

I am so bummed and depressed right now I don't even feel like attempting to explain why (not even sure I could if I tried anyway)..... :( Edited by Narpzilla

My health right now is pissing me off, upsetting me, the whole nine yards. I have worked my buns off to get in the best shape of my life and I feel terrible. I am having big trouble with my sinuses and now my heart is giving me trouble. I feel like sh*t. My heart rate has always been low 45-50 ish but now it is 38-42. I went to the doctor today and I have to do another stress test this week. I have to have a CT on my sinuses too. I have insurance but this sh*t still isn't free! I can't afford to be sick but I don't want something terrible to happen either. I look so good and feel so bad :rage: Quitting the nicotine I swear has something to do with this also. Slowed my heart down even more I know it... WTF!! I get rid of all my vices and I feel terrible. I just want to feel good for a change... :( Edited by Narpzilla
  • Like 1

Yesterday I saw a documentary of the LGBT's struggle for equal human rights in Uganda. I was appalled at how certain journalists would publish names and pictures of homosexuals, while saying they should be found and hanged. Such darkened views can't surprise me anymore. The documentary followed both LGBTs and people opposing homosexuality.

What got me so furious that I almost started shaking was, when the father of the gay rights movement David Kato was murdered by being hit in the head with a hammer. During the funeral a priest started the sermon normally, but then he started condemning Kato and those who mourned his death. I mean, talk about being a smug insensitive prick! And the aforementioned "journalist" was so arrogant he couldn't stop laughing at the news of David Kato's death. What the f**k!?

There was also a bishop who didn't use his religion as an excuse to be a horrible person, who supported them as human beings who deserved equal rights. He thankfully stepped in a held a good funeral.

• Like 1

On Friday I had a really crappy day at work- there's a tiny little man who used to be my boss, and he isn't anymore, but he still likes to act like he is sometimes- so I just take those frustrations to the guy who we BOTH report to now (and he has always agreed and been on my 'side', as far as I can tell, with a lot of the things that go on that are just wrong- so that's a bit of vindication for me)...but I was just angry and bummed out on Friday, and what gave me some solace was my Rush friends. I was just thinking about all of you, and what was happening on the forum right about then...

Is that pathetic? Or is it sometimes just our nature?

Or is it a little bit of both?

On Friday I had a really crappy day at work- there's a tiny little man who used to be my boss, and he isn't anymore, but he still likes to act like he is sometimes- so I just take those frustrations to the guy who we BOTH report to now (and he has always agreed and been on my 'side', as far as I can tell, with a lot of the things that go on that are just wrong- so that's a bit of vindication for me)...but I was just angry and bummed out on Friday, and what gave me some solace was my Rush friends. I was just thinking about all of you, and what was happening on the forum right about then...

Is that pathetic? Or is it sometimes just our nature?

Or is it a little bit of both?

I would say sympathetic. Don't know if it fits, but it sure sounds better ;). Sometimes I think about this place too. It's almost like having relatives abroad sometimes.

Didn't "piss me off" but has certainly left me in a speechless state of amazement.

My media room was filled with five boys today. My pantry has since been stripped of all things resembling a "snack" and that room has a stink incomparable to anything.

Have you seen the weather today? It's absolutely atrocious! :rage: :rage: :rage:

Yes, it is! (I hope you aren't still dealing with flooding, or anything equally dreadful).

My son has made a friend whose family just moved here from Australia right before Christmas, and yesterday, the boy's father asked us, "Does it ever get warm here?" He was quite serious. And for good reason. It is summer in Australia right now, of course.

Even I, who love the winter weather, am sick of this sh*t.