What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

The New England Patriots lost in the AFC Championship Game.

Oh wait, that didn't piss me off at all.

:LOL:

Me neither. Go Bronco's

A Broncos/Seahawks Superbowl I wouldn't even bother watching. I would tune in for the halftime show however... :facepalm:

Me neither. Go Bronco's

A Broncos/Seahawks Superbowl I wouldn't even bother watching. I would tune in for the halftime show however... :facepalm:

Would you watch a Bronco's/49'ers Superbowl?

Me neither. Go Bronco's

Would you watch a Bronco's/49'ers Superbowl?

Yes but would have preferred a Pats/49'ers Superbowl. I don't have a horse in the race. My ***skins are long gone but we do have a new coach now..... :eyeroll:

Me neither. Go Bronco's

Sarcasm?

Me neither. Go Bronco's

Sarcasm?

:sarcastic: My wife loves that sh*t. I just can't.....

Me neither. Go Bronco's

Sarcasm?

:sarcastic: My wife loves that sh*t. I just can't.....

Bruno Mars? Me neither. Could be worse, I guess, but I will be doing something other than watching.

Ever panic when you're at a grocery checkout because you think you left your credit card somewhere, only to find that you do have it and you panicked in front of the other shoppers for no reason? Well, it happened to me again. Just a little thing, but little things can suck, too.

I know this probably hasn't happened to you but..... How bout giving your card to your wife the previous day and her not giving it back. Show up the next day at the checkout with a sh*tload of groceries by yourself and then reach for it........... :facepalm: :rage:

Or how about sharing a household budget with an aging mother who is still subconsciously trying to attract men? :eyeroll:

I think i might try subconsciously attracting women. What I am doing now certainly isn't working..... :unsure:

Maybe TLIYE's mom and you could get together :)

She is most likely in my demographic..... :)

Yeah, but if you don't like books then you won't like her. She's also a retired English teacher and professor who corrects everybody's grammar. If you think I'm a smartass... :laughing guy:

Ever panic when you're at a grocery checkout because you think you left your credit card somewhere, only to find that you do have it and you panicked in front of the other shoppers for no reason? Well, it happened to me again. Just a little thing, but little things can suck, too.

I know this probably hasn't happened to you but..... How bout giving your card to your wife the previous day and her not giving it back. Show up the next day at the checkout with a sh*tload of groceries by yourself and then reach for it........... :facepalm: :rage:

Or how about sharing a household budget with an aging mother who is still subconsciously trying to attract men? :eyeroll:

I think i might try subconsciously attracting women. What I am doing now certainly isn't working..... :unsure:

Maybe TLIYE's mom and you could get together :)

She is most likely in my demographic..... :)

Yeah, but if you don't like books then you won't like her. She's also a retired English teacher and professor who corrects everybody's grammar. If you think I'm a smartass... :laughing guy:

:outtahere: I have quite enough self esteem issues already thank you......
  • Like 1

Or having your credit card decline because there is no money on your account. Have happened to me a lot, and I still get embarrassed trying to find some sorry excuse for myself.

Doctors office calls this morning asking for a"Julian Hernandez". Sorry, wrong number.

OH no no. I meant....then she says my mother in laws' name right. I say she isn't here.

This receptionist starts telling me info about their payment plan that is NONE of my business. I had to practically yell "HEY!!!!" cause she wouldn't stop!!! That's not my business!!!!

This chick, no lie, started telling me to get sneaky and "look around for their insurance information. They won't know. I need answers."

....look. I'm just her daughter in law. I will NOT be "sneaky" and look into things that do not involve me. Nice to know receptionists at doctors offices try to convince random people to betray their familys' trust.

Can't wait to see dads' reaction when I tell him lol

yet ANOTHER shindig I cannot attend because my "mom" has to be there. Awesome.

No, I cannot and will not "bite the bullet" for an evening and be in the same building as her. No, I have no desire to ever see her again, thanks. Yes, you heard me right.

So tired of everyone catering to her every whim. I can't fathom doing that to a grown woman who is almost in her 50s, not when she makes her own bed and refuses to lie in it.

Rant over.

• Like 1

yet ANOTHER shindig I cannot attend because my "mom" has to be there. Awesome.

No, I cannot and will not "bite the bullet" for an evening and be in the same building as her. No, I have no desire to ever see her again, thanks. Yes, you heard me right.

So tired of everyone catering to her every whim. I can't fathom doing that to a grown woman who is almost in her 50s, not when she makes her own bed and refuses to lie in it.

Rant over.

For such a sweetie, you sure have lots of issues. My hope is one day you have none.... :)

everyone goes through crap :)

My mom is the center of most of my issues lol I'm not fuming over here, just like "...really? Again, huh."

but if I'm a sweetie, it's all good! It's better to smile and find silver linings <3

everyone goes through crap :)

My mom is the center of most of my issues lol I'm not fuming over here, just like "...really? Again, huh."

but if I'm a sweetie, it's all good! It's better to smile and find silver linings <3

:cheers:

My beloved lap top has apparently bit the dust! It's f**ked! It's 5 months old and it worked one minute and now it has no clue the Internet even exists :rage: . I was just getting used to the damn thing and having some freaking fun!! For now I am stuck with this tablet and my phone... F**k!!!!!! :rage:

My beloved lap top has apparently bit the dust! It's f**ked! It's 5 months old and it worked one minute and now it has no clue the Internet even exists :rage: . I was just getting used to the damn thing and having some freaking fun!! For now I am stuck with this tablet and my phone... F**k!!!!!! :rage:

Have you tried turning it off and then on again? *Hides*

You better hide. My son who knows lots about these things, worked on it for over an hour last night. What the frick happened, I know not. It appears to be screwed in a big way and I will have to take it somewhere to be fixed. In the meantime this sh*tty little tablet and my phone.... :rose: :)

You better hide. My son who knows lots about these things, worked on it for over an hour last night. What the frick happened, I know not. It appears to be screwed in a big way and I will have to take it somewhere to be fixed. In the meantime this sh*tty little tablet and my phone.... :rose: :)

:( :rose:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn2FB1P_Mn8

Thank you dear. Made me smile.... :wub: :)
  • Like 1

Thank you dear. Made me smile.... :wub: :)

Also...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2F1rFmyQmY

:16ton: