What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Prevented some idiot from falling onto the train tracks from the platform. He was texting on his cell phone and wasn't paying attention. I grabbed his jacket from the center of his back and yanked him back AS he was stepping off the platform. Moron! I know I did the right thing...and a good thing BUT his stupidity pissed me off. He was apologizing to me but I said nothing...just looked pissed off at him. He could've killed himself AND someone else
  • Like 1

The guys under me didn't move fast enough. I caught shit over it. Time to fire and hire guys that DO move fast enough. So sorry to fire guys but, I have a job to do too. I hate this part of my job!!! I really do!!! Whatever!......

Falling in love for the first time in a year and a half to find out she already has a boyfriend. That's just my luck I guess.

:sigh:

:(
  • Like 1

Falling in love for the first time in a year and a half to find out she already has a boyfriend. That's just my luck I guess.

Chin up my friend. It happened for me 34 years ago when looking for love was the furthest thing from my horny young mind. It will probably happen when you quit looking...... :yes: Now I just have a horny old mind...... :) Edited by Narpet
  • Like 1

Chin up my friend. It happened for me 34 years ago when looking for love was the furthest thing from my horny young mind. It will probably happen when you quit looking...... :yes: Now I just have a horny old mind...... :)

You're right. I've have changed my perspective on falling in love. In the past I would turn it around at beat myself up, but now I just cherish how it feels and feed off of it. One day my horny old self will meet a horny old other :D

Chin up my friend. It happened for me 34 years ago when looking for love was the furthest thing from my horny young mind. It will probably happen when you quit looking...... :yes: Now I just have a horny old mind...... :)

You're right. I've have changed my perspective on falling in love. In the past I would turn it around at beat myself up, but now I just cherish how it feels and feed off of it. One day my horny old self will meet a horny old other :D

Speaking from experience, don't count on that last part :( Love and sex can me mutually exclusive...... :yes:

Speaking from experience, don't count on that last part :( Love and sex can me mutually exclusive...... :yes:

Don't worry about me, love comes before sex to me. Don't get me wrong I do have a pulse but without feelings, I'm not gonna engage in anything physical :no:

• Like 1

I hurt my wrist and now no pilates or yoga for a while.

I'm so depressed :(

One-arm pushups, perhaps? ;) ;)

You're too cool to be down in the dumps. :ebert: Turn that frown upside-down!!

My customer, here in Beckley, WV, wouldn't come out, last night, and take his delivery. He only has a few cases, and the forecast is for 4-7 inches of snow, here. Almost all of my customers doubled their orders last week, because they wanted me to be able to get home by Thursday. Not this guy. He still hasn't called. I've looked at Google Maps and the freeway is started to become a mess, already. I don't mind cold nor snow, but these holiday idiots wrecking in front of me is what has me scared. All if this could have been avoided. I don't know if I'll make it home tonight, or not.

My customer, here in Beckley, WV, wouldn't come out, last night, and take his delivery. He only has a few cases, and the forecast is for 4-7 inches of snow, here. Almost all of my customers doubled their orders last week, because they wanted me to be able to get home by Thursday. Not this guy. He still hasn't called. I've looked at Google Maps and the freeway is started to become a mess, already. I don't mind cold nor snow, but these holiday idiots wrecking in front of me is what has me scared. All if this could have been avoided. I don't know if I'll make it home tonight, or not.

Be safe my friend.............. :d13:

A couple of weeks ago I purchased a new pair of winter shoes. At the time, when trying them on, they felt loose with thin socks. I also tried them on with thick socks and they felt perfect. I walked around in the store with these shoes /thick socks for 10 minutes and felt convinced they were the perfect fit. Earlier this week, I wore them outside for the first time with thick socks. Now I have a big blister on my toe... I'm not retaining water or gaining weight either, but they hurt. fists%20crying.gif

Finding out today that the boss decided to open on Friday anyway,

even after saying earlier this week that we'd be closed. Would

you please make up your mind???? WTF!!!!

My wife ruined Thanksgiving. I got up at 4:30, yesterday, and smoked 2 turkeys, one for my parents, one for her parents. At 12:00, the turkeys were ready, and we were all set to drop turkey A at my parents, and then take turkey B to her parents and eat with her family, some of whom had driven 4 hours and 1 of whom had driven 9 hours and it's her brother who is really cool and I was looking forward to seeing. A lot of my customers didn't order, and I fought through that snow in WV, on Wednesday, so that I could be home. I paid for all of the groceries and made plans to smoke the turkeys properly.

But, my wife couldn't catch Sophie, our Rat Terrier. I followed us halfway down the paved road, so we left it. Then my wife started crying, so I went back. No dogs. Then we had to hunt for the dogs and we drove up and down the road looking for them. Finally, we got them back home. She couldn't get the dog in nor would it get in the car and go with her. I told my wife to go without me, so that the dogs wouldn't follow. The big dogs stayed, but the Rat Terrier followed her again, down the road. She left it, but, again, got a ways down the road, and started crying and came back. The dog was passed out in the road and she brought it home. This fiasco took 2 hours. When we got to our destination, we greeted everyone, and they began to leave. We had to fix "to go" plates. The only thing I ate was pecan pie, when I got home last night. I was so infuriated. We did drop by my brothers and I saw my mom, but the day did NOT go as planned. I don't think my wife really realizes all the logistics that took place for me to even be home to begin with and then it was all ruined. I really wanted people to try the smoked turkey, as a lot of people never have, and it is very moist and yummy. I wanted to be able to visit with her family, because I never get to see them. The whole situation really sucked and really has me bummed out.

Also, my job informed me that I've lost my run on Sunday. Sure, I have an extra day off, but that run was easy, and I will lose $200, per week, until they find something to replace it.

Hopefully, the rest of the week will go well.

My wife ruined Thanksgiving. I got up at 4:30, yesterday, and smoked 2 turkeys, one for my parents, one for her parents. At 12:00, the turkeys were ready, and we were all set to drop turkey A at my parents, and then take turkey B to her parents and eat with her family, some of whom had driven 4 hours and 1 of whom had driven 9 hours and it's her brother who is really cool and I was looking forward to seeing. A lot of my customers didn't order, and I fought through that snow in WV, on Wednesday, so that I could be home. I paid for all of the groceries and made plans to smoke the turkeys properly.

But, my wife couldn't catch Sophie, our Rat Terrier. I followed us halfway down the paved road, so we left it. Then my wife started crying, so I went back. No dogs. Then we had to hunt for the dogs and we drove up and down the road looking for them. Finally, we got them back home. She couldn't get the dog in nor would it get in the car and go with her. I told my wife to go without me, so that the dogs wouldn't follow. The big dogs stayed, but the Rat Terrier followed her again, down the road. She left it, but, again, got a ways down the road, and started crying and came back. The dog was passed out in the road and she brought it home. This fiasco took 2 hours. When we got to our destination, we greeted everyone, and they began to leave. We had to fix "to go" plates. The only thing I ate was pecan pie, when I got home last night. I was so infuriated. We did drop by my brothers and I saw my mom, but the day did NOT go as planned. I don't think my wife really realizes all the logistics that took place for me to even be home to begin with and then it was all ruined. I really wanted people to try the smoked turkey, as a lot of people never have, and it is very moist and yummy. I wanted to be able to visit with her family, because I never get to see them. The whole situation really sucked and really has me bummed out.

Also, my job informed me that I've lost my run on Sunday. Sure, I have an extra day off, but that run was easy, and I will lose $200, per week, until they find something to replace it.

Hopefully, the rest of the week will go well.

Man, that sucks!!! Don't worry though, something's bound to turn your way soon. It's cosmic justice! :blaze:

Hit 4 out of 5 numbers on the nightly Badger 5 lottery. I get $50.00 for my troubles and the permanent knowledge that I just missed $54,000.00 .... :doh:

My parents always say that for two months before Christmas nobody is allowed to buy anything for themselves because they might get it as a gift. So on Monday it was announced that George Thorogood is coming to town in August on his 40th Anniversary tour. I buy my parents tickets at $75.00 each today and then under an hour later they tell me that I shouldn't buy them tickets because they already have them. :rage: :rage: :rage:

How long does it take to change the guts in a toilet tank?

About 30 minutes for me....... Done many of them..... I would prefer to be able to throw a 100 mph fastball but..... :huh:

How long does it take to change the guts in a toilet tank?

About 30 minutes for me....... Done many of them..... I would prefer to be able to throw a 100 mph fastball but..... :huh:

Wouldn't we all! :LOL:

• Like 1