What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

well I talked to my friend who got out of line the other night, he said he truly didn't remember anything and seemed horrified to learn I indeed smacked the sh*t out of him but he doesn't remember. He agreed never to drink around me again.

Of course now he's been acting weird & totally different. I expected as much.

Yesterday it was as if he forgot what we talked about and told me a rather tasteless, sexual joke. I went OFF on him. I was so pissed. I immediately blocked him from messaging me the rest of the day, and when I unblocked him all I got was "Hi."

Everytime he talks to me I find myself getting pissed off at him, even when he's not saying anything "wrong".

I'm a little upset 'cause he's supposed to be going to the Cheap Trick show with us next week, and we certainly do plan on having a few beers with friends before the show. Now I don't see him getting plastered and being all pervy at the show, but I definitely feel weird about him going now. Very uncomfortable.

damn- now I got to thinking, & now I'm hot with rage after thinking of my mom. GOD, do I hate my mother. sorry- the wench who birthed me.

Today will be a good day. Just need to push these thoughts out of my mind. GO AWAY, MOM.

Edited by hobo73

Found out that, like many other customers today, I can't get my money from Higher One banking since it's listed as "unavailable" on the website. Checked their website on Facebook to make sure I'm not the only one. Newsflash, you incompetent a-holes who let this happen, not everyone has freaking physical money on their hands!

In short, Higher One Banking...

...and the ugly ass horse you rode in on!

What's pissing me off right now is that I'm kinda chickening out, from meeting with a girl and some of her friends at a concert for upcoming bands.

Well, I redeemed myself and went and was the only guy around a company of 7-8 sweet girls :moose:

But as my luck would have it, I was forced to leave early because of intense stomach pains. Not a good idea to keep drinking when your stomach feels like it's full of needles :rage:

Being called a Puto for not speaking spanish to a customer on the phone and having them hang up on me. My computer not f***ing WORKING CORRECTLY and my boss is ignoring my phone messages and emails when I ask him what my absentee cowokers pass code is on her computer so I can use to f***ing WORK.

My sub-conscious pissed me off today, just as it does everyday. Stupid-weird-very-LOUD dreams every farking time I sleep.....
  • Like 1

My sub-conscious pissed me off today, just as it does everyday. Stupid-weird-very-LOUD dreams every farking time I sleep.....

Are they the type that happen just as you fall asleep? cause I get those EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, as well =/

Always have, I just wonder what causes them. I'll be sorta drifting off, then hear someone scream a random word and see a weird image, and I wake right back up lol.

...so, random side note.....sigh. Someone is acting all strange now cause their sex offender "joke" fell flat and got a response he wasn't looking for from me. Some things ya just don't joke about. wtf?????

Cancer.

Cancer has pissed me off to no end.

One of my very dear friends told me she has breast cancer last night. She's going through treatment now.

I'm scared for her.

But, when I'm faced with something, I always ask what she would do in that situation. She's inspiring, strong, kind and wonderful.

Ladies, please be sure to be doing self exams. She found hers doing a self exam. They caught it in time.

Cancer is horrible! I'll be crossing my fingers that your friend makes it through it all :)

Thank you, TAG. It's really nice to know I can come here and be with people that care. :heart:

• Like 1

Okay, I'm flabbergasted. The dimwits at the European Union is looking to ban candy that looks like this:

http://www.sublimo.dk/wp-content/uploads/lakridspiber.png

because they think it makes kids wanna smoke. Seriously? Am I the only one who can see the inherently lack of logic in this? I get that smoking is bad, and I applaud that they want to do something about it, but they're targeting the wrong thing here. If you ban candy just because it looks like a pipe then you need to ban tobacco too.

But I guess they'll say "we can't infringe on peoples free choice". Yes you can, it just depends on who pays for that 'right to freedom of choice'!!! :rage: :moon:

Time to stock up! :madra:

Okay, I'm flabbergasted. The dimwits at the European Union is looking to ban candy that looks like this:

http://www.sublimo.dk/wp-content/uploads/lakridspiber.png

because they think it makes kids wanna smoke. Seriously? Am I the only one who can see the inherently lack of logic in this? I get that smoking is bad, and I applaud that they want to do something about it, but they're targeting the wrong thing here. If you ban candy just because it looks like a pipe then you need to ban tobacco too.

But I guess they'll say "we can't infringe on peoples free choice". Yes you can, it just depends on who pays for that 'right to freedom of choice'!!! :rage: :moon:

Time to stock up! :madra:

These were banned in Canada in the 90's

Waking up and realizing I'm a chapter and a half behind on my reading for school and I have three quizzes due tomorrow by midnight.

Also, 55 question Study Guide and medical Case Study needs to be completed and turned in by the end of the week. I'm on question 15.

Annnddddd. I need to know all of the features of the scapula, clavicle, and humerus by Thursday.

I work at a hotel, it's Labor Day weekend and almost impossible to get any reading in.

:rage:

Why can't I be one of those kids that has mommy and daddy pay for school?

Okay some of what pissed me off today doesn't necessarily belong to this part of the board, so I'll try to restrain myself here...

I guess with every conflict in the middle east and the probability of war, certain religious nut-jobs come out. Today I heard a radio interview with a muslim extremist (mind you that I'm not being prejudiced against ethnicity, but stupidity alone) who have put videos on Youtube shooting at pictures at prominent politicians in Denmark and coming with death threats. When asked by the interviewer if he actually knew what he was saying on radio, he suddenly downplayed the whole thing. He talked about how he wanted to be a martyr and how the word of the Quran was above every other law.

Let me clarify that I'm not pissed because of the Quran or that he is a muslim, I'm pissed at the disregard he shows toward those who doesn't share his own narrow minded, darkened sociopathic interpretation of his religion.

Goddamnit! :rage: :banghead:

• Like 2