What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

My boss in an hour late to HIS MEETING, and tells me n the other team leader how we have to stay on the "right direction", takes OVER an hour when he said he'd keep it brief (this is par tho always says that)

The other dude tries so hard to ram his head up the bosses ass by telling him I'll go after Lowe's n Home Depot, all I can think is yeah n they'll EFF IT UP like they've done before, THEN this dude follows me to the Men's room n says (jokingly) hey hurry it up. Every other place I went to today had an extra half hour wait. THEN I call back the lawyer whom I'd called at 3:30 and hung up on....at 4:55 son of a bitch! THE LAWYER HERSELF (in her TV ad) keeps me on the phone for a half hour...

Why'm i mad? I bet my wife I'd be home at 4:30 n didn't make it til 6

:laughing guy:

Found out from some college friend of min on Facebook that a classmate of mine in a number of theater classes just passed away. :(

RIP William Robles. :rose:

edit: Just found out the cause of death was a seizure that lead to a stroke. He was in his early to mid 20s.

Edited by invisible airwave

Not a damn thing...it's my birthday, just chilling in 72 degree, sunny day staring at our alligator cruising in our lake. Looks like he's looking for a handout of scraps....NOT TODAY!

:rage: Can't we just leave the time alone... :facepalm: Hate to change the time... :boo hiss: Who ever came up with this is :crazy:

You have to wind the time back and forth twice a year too..? :hug2:

• Like 1

:rage: Can't we just leave the time alone... :facepalm: Hate to change the time... :boo hiss: Who ever came up with this is :crazy:

Yeah and if YOU are an "early" (9am) riser, and go to bed at 3-4am (along with your spouse).. four days in a row

THEN subtract that hour?

Yer REALLY fukked!

Yeah and if YOU are an "early" (9am) riser, and go to bed at 3-4am (along with your spouse).. four days in a row

THEN subtract that hour?

Yer REALLY fukked!

Ooooo, boy..! :o

THEN subtract that hour?

Yer REALLY fukked!

Baby we have to change back to real time in November i think it is..

Bob I'm an early one, get up at 4:30 to 5:30 every morning, so at 5AM today it was really 4AM GRRRRRRRR.. This shit sucks, give me back my morning sun and what is more I now have to go to bed when it is still light out, I can deal with that in the mid summer.. Time Change = STUPID!!!

:moon:

THEN subtract that hour?

Yer REALLY fukked!

Baby we have to change back to real time in November i think it is..

Bob I'm an early one, get up at 4:30 to 5:30 every morning, so at 5AM today it was really 4AM GRRRRRRRR.. This shit sucks, give me back my morning sun and what is more I now have to go to bed when it is still light out, I can deal with that in the mid summer.. Time Change = STUPID!!!

:moon:

Tully, I feel your pain! In the UK, we have to wind the clocks forward an hour in March and back an hour in October.

It was originally put in place (idea suggested by Ben Franklin I believe) to save energy by keeping daylight during useful parts of the day.

However, at this point, it is certainly obsolete. :( :huh:

It's a small price to pay to lose an hour just so the sun sets an hour later in my SoCal neck of the woods. :sundog:

Well, I'm stressed that my 3rd quiz isn't a scantron but writing page one of a screenplay. Just when I thought the quizes were gonna be easy. I'm just taking it for a certificate and I'm glad that the final is only 10% of my grade since I always show up and only missed 2 on the 2nd quiz and got a perfect score on the 1st one.

It was originally put in place (idea suggested by Ben Franklin I believe) to save energy by keeping daylight during useful parts of the day.

However, at this point, it is certainly obsolete. :( :huh:

Yes it was Uncle Ben that started it and it was GW Bush that added a month to it, 3 weeks early and a week longer and yes it is obsolete and stupid..

Get rid of it..

Someone stole all of our copies of Time Magazine - 6 months worth - took the box and everything. Very nice. Way to go patrons. The person who dares to return them is in for a rude awakening...

I hate to sound like Mike Brady, but if you steal from a library, you are only stealing from yourself! :codger:

Someone stole all of our copies of Time Magazine - 6 months worth - took the box and everything. Very nice. Way to go patrons. The person who dares to return them is in for a rude awakening...

I hate to sound like Mike Brady, but if you steal from a library, you are only stealing from yourself! :codger:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Wow, who would steal from a library? Boy, nothing surprises me anymore!!

:boo hiss: :boo hiss:

Stealing? More like permanently borrowing without permission.

Anyone ever had money take out of their account by some company called Cupidbill? I found out I have $31 instead of around $80 which I REALLY have. I could use some of it to survive until I get my pell check in one week from Wednesday. I filed two claims to that website and those a-holes better pony up soon. I've been frugal to a fault and this is the thanks I get? :banghead:

I'm gonna go get some savings money from my mom tomorrow just in case those punks don't give me my money that I never made transactions for back. In the words of Serj from SOAD, "F the system" and those jerk off thieves. :fury:

Not pissed off so much as concerned.

Bubba's Bar and Grill (the forum)is temporarily closed due to a malfunction

with the board. Lost a year's worth of posts. I can't fix it because I'm not

a tech.

I hope someone backed it up!

We let this guy join us for the final project. We were doing fine but we let him in because it has to be in a group and it's worth so much while he had no partners. He completely seized control, totally modified the circuitry we had which worked perfectly fine, sets deadlines and then yells at us for not having the tasks done the day after they're assigned as opposed to having them done for the deadline. Now he's saying how we've done nothing. Well no kidding I haven't done any work, I told you I'd do it on Thursday and you said fine so long as it was done for Saturday, so then why the hell did you do the work for me on Monday?! I had other things to do. Don't get pissed just because you need everything done the day we divide the work!

Now I feel like crap because I haven't done any work and I absolutely despise being a leech in group projects. I need to pull my weight or more and that has been prevented at every turn.

Now I know why this guy had no group.