What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

I had the first malicious comment directed at me:

"It must be tough trying to extend that e-penis of yours, hm?"

Since it was posted by someone unfamiliar to me I can only assume it was written with wicked intent. It's mild compared to some of the comments posted here, and it doesn't really piss me off, but it does bug me. Just a little.

:eh:

Seems like I've been battling an uphill battle in terms of trying not to get sick cause I can't afford to miss work right now. Been downing hot lemon water 2-5 cups a day, hot veggie soups, pomegranate juice, and vitamins and dealing with Khan abd all that...just to have my coworker come down with pneumonia.

:banghead: seriously?!!

He kept coming in sick but claimed to have had only bronchitis but we find out yesterday it's viral pneumonia. Being someone who's had that twice and was the sickest person ever for 2 weeks I def don't want that.

Now I've got this funny tickle in my throat...

Because of double standards and favoritism in the work place I'm having to still come into work while I'm very sick. I just really hope I'm not running myself down so I catch pneumonia.

:( really upset right now.

:(

:hug2: I hope you feel better. Get good rest, if you can. :hug2: Ya_Big_Tree :hug2:

:hug2: :hug2:

Thanks ladies. It lOoks like I'm here for 9 hours. I swear after this I'm just going to collapse in my bed. I'm not even hungry. :(

Hey YaYa/C.....

I really hope you made it through the day at work.

Take care of yourself...which i know you do.

Love ya,

Lin

xoxo

Seems like I've been battling an uphill battle in terms of trying not to get sick cause I can't afford to miss work right now. Been downing hot lemon water 2-5 cups a day, hot veggie soups, pomegranate juice, and vitamins and dealing with Khan abd all that...just to have my coworker come down with pneumonia.

:banghead: seriously?!!

He kept coming in sick but claimed to have had only bronchitis but we find out yesterday it's viral pneumonia. Being someone who's had that twice and was the sickest person ever for 2 weeks I def don't want that.

Now I've got this funny tickle in my throat...

Because of double standards and favoritism in the work place I'm having to still come into work while I'm very sick. I just really hope I'm not running myself down so I catch pneumonia.

:( really upset right now.

:(

:hug2: I hope you feel better. Get good rest, if you can. :hug2: Ya_Big_Tree :hug2:

Thanks ladies. It lOoks like I'm here for 9 hours. I swear after this I'm just going to collapse in my bed. I'm not even hungry. :(

Hey YaYa/C.....

I really hope you made it through the day at work.

Take care of yourself...which i know you do.

Love ya,

Lin

xoxo

Thanks Lin

:hug2:

Miss ya doll :)

Okay, I know I'm not nuts!! I awoke earlier at 2 am because I heard a very loud bang! Sounded like a bomb went off! Ran all over my house looking for the culprit to no avail! Woke the rest of the house to looks of total disbelief!! Called 911 to see if anyone called them to report the noise......Nothing!!! GRRRRR!!!!

Are you on any kind of cold or sleep meds? It could be "exploding head syndrome". No, really. Google it - it's for real.

I had this during the short time I was on Ambien after surgery a couple of years ago. Usually it only occurs just as you're falling asleep, but it can also happen when you're in a very light phase. In my case, it sounded like someone had dropped a big heavy box of books from a great height. It is startling, no doubt.

Dear Snoopy Sno Cone machine,

Why!? Why does it have to take two hours to fill a Dixie cup with shaved ice? WHY!?

Sincerely,

Numb Arms

I don't understand any of that! :unsure:

You've never used a Snoopy Sno Cone machine?

Why!? Why does it have to take two hours to fill a Dixie cup with shaved ice? WHY!?

Sincerely,

Numb Arms

She has a poverty sno cone machine and had to hold the cup under the sno dispenser for a loooooong time before it was filled. In the process, her amrs drained of blood and went numb.

Sincerely,

Numb Arms

You've never used a Snoopy Sno Cone machine?

:no: :angel: :unsure: :hi:

Sincerely,

Numb Arms

She has a poverty sno cone machine and had to hold the cup under the sno dispenser for a loooooong time before it was filled. In the process, her amrs drained of blood and went numb.

I don't even know what a Dixie cup is, i thought it might be a country starlet's bra? :musicnote: :blah:

My work truck is leaking/ pouring out oil as fast as I can put it in. Just another hit as the hits just keep on coming. Four quarts lost as I went around the block and noticed it. Another mess to clean up and then find the problem in the snow. Can't a guy catch a break???? I knew things were going too good. Something always fires the light that gets in your oil pour. Now I gotta lay in the snow and find the leak/pour oil problem. It just sucks!!! More lost work that I need to get paid for.....this just sucks! Such is life I guess.

One step forward, 5 steps back.

My work truck is leaking/ pouring out oil as fast as I can put it in. Just another hit as the hits just keep on coming. Four quarts lost as I went around the block and noticed it. Another mess to clean up and then find the problem in the snow. Can't a guy catch a break???? I knew things were going too good. Something always fires the light that gets in your oil pour. Now I gotta lay in the snow and find the leak/pour oil problem. It just sucks!!! More lost work that I need to get paid for.....this just sucks! Such is life I guess.

• Like 1

Thanks for the hug Babycat. (as I still look for the oil leak/pour laying in the snow)More snow is on the way. Why do things have ta be sooo tough?!??? Whatever....

Replacing the water spigot underneath my toilet, and I get up and WHAM!! Rammed the top of my head directly onto the corner of the open medicine cabinet door.....

Not too much blood.....only a flesh wound..... :gumby: :gumby:

Replacing the water spigot underneath my toilet, and I get up and WHAM!! Rammed the top of my head directly onto the corner of the open medicine cabinet door.....

Not too much blood.....only a flesh wound..... :gumby: :gumby:

OUCH!!!!! Hope you're okay!!!

:scared: :scared:

Went to the grocery store tonight to get some things before the snow hits. Come home and while I'm putting the stuff away, my mom-in-law asked "Did you buy Jell-O?" No, I didn't buy any...if she would have TOLD me she wanted it, I would have bought it. Time for the ESP-less alert!

She said afterwards, "I should have called you while you were at the store". Really?? No shit.....

:rage: :rage:

Edited by rushfanforever!
  • Like 1