What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Back hurts, tired, and not looking forward to work this evening and trudging through a paper this weekend, nor my dermatology appointment this afternoon, lest they decide to dig out any more moles from my back.

Also the printer at school is messed up (for some reason it refuses to print on just one side and is only printing double-sided) and I didn't have time to get it off at home. :fuckinputer:

Back hurts, tired, and not looking forward to work this evening and trudging through a paper this weekend, nor my dermatology appointment this afternoon, lest they decide to dig out any more moles from my back.

Also the printer at school is messed up (for some reason it refuses to print on just one side and is only printing double-sided) and I didn't have time to get it off at home. :fuckinputer:

:hug2:

On my way to get a drink, I went through the copy room and noticed one our brilliant supervisors staring at the copier with his index finger hovering over the buttons but not touching any of them. On my way back from getting a drink, he was in the same spot, index finger still hovering. I should have walked faster, 'cause he stopped me and asked for my help. I showed him how to copy, collate and staple his copies with the copy machine. Five minutes, tops. Easy. But, no thank you or anything. So... he walks with his copies over to a nearby co-worker who said, "Oh, you got it figured out!" He says, "Yeah, no problem." Um... excuse me? :eh:

What a weenie.

On my way to get a drink, I went through the copy room and noticed one our brilliant supervisors staring at the copier with his index finger hovering over the buttons but not touching any of them. On my way back from getting a drink, he was in the same spot, index finger still hovering. I should have walked faster, 'cause he stopped me and asked for my help. I showed him how to copy, collate and staple his copies with the copy machine. Five minutes, tops. Easy. But, no thank you or anything. So... he walks with his copies over to a nearby co-worker who said, "Oh, you got it figured out!" He says, "Yeah, no problem." Um... excuse me? :eh:

What a weenie.

I hate it when they do that..! No manners!

Just a terrible day at school :(

Stayed up late last night working on a paper that I found out wasn't even due today. Then I had to deal with the headache of figuring out what I missed while I was on a field trip yesterday.

Just feeling blah

Just a terrible day at school :(

Stayed up late last night working on a paper that I found out wasn't even due today. Then I had to deal with the headache of figuring out what I missed while I was on a field trip yesterday.

Just feeling blah

:hug2: ..?

What a weenie.

I hate it when they do that..! No manners!

Boy, what a dickhead!!! I always wonder how these type of "managers" get to the level that they are at with no common sense?

Damn PC is slower than a slow thing on a go-slow.. my left knee is giving me grief.. and i've got limpdickitus.

I need a Cheerleader.. or six!

limp... Fred..! :o

:P

Damn PC is slower than a slow thing on a go-slow.. my left knee is giving me grief.. and i've got limpdickitus.

Yup!.. my Mo-Jo's a no go! :(

Yup!.. my Mo-Jo's a no go! :(

:hug2: ..?