What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

QUOTE (Sheldon Cooper @ Sep 5 2012, 10:15 PM)
Went to the gym today and hung my keys on the key station they have. This thing has well over 80 spots for people to put their keys, all of them numbered. As I like to do, if the number of my age is available, I hang my keys there, so that I don't even have to think about it. That was the case today.

When I was done, I went to get my keys, but they were not on the peg where I left them. There were two other sets of keys hanging where I had left mine. Before panicking, I looked over the rest of the keys and found mine hanging several rows away.

Who the f**k does that? Are these two people so OCD that they HAVE to have the same number every time, no matter what, and are willing to move a stranger's keys if they have to?

So I decided to strike back.

I moved both sets of keys more then several rows away, but not together. One went toward the top, the other went to the bottom. Not only that, I hid them behind other people's keys to make them even harder to find. Hopefully that scared the piss out of them.

1287.gif

Maybe there are a few other 29 year olds.

Would've put this in yesterday when it happened, but I was in too much pain at the time - darn molar got yanked out..! Still in some pain now... In urgent need of a hug2.gif ............

QUOTE (Babycat @ Oct 3 2012, 02:29 AM)
Would've put this in yesterday when it happened, but I was in too much pain at the time - darn molar got yanked out..! Still in some pain now... In urgent need of a  hug2.gif  ............

hug2.gif Ouchies!!! hug2.gif

It's okay, Babycat, you will be just fine. smile.gif

Did they give you any antibiotics or pain relievers?

Came home for lunch and found my next door neighbor had died.

This sucks, the kids are close and she was an ok gal. She had been very sick this last month, had just came home last week. I dont know what the cause was . Very sucky day. sad.gif

QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ Oct 22 2012, 10:30 PM)
Came home for lunch and found my next door neighbor had died.
This sucks, the kids are close and she was an ok gal. She had been very sick this last month, had just came home last week. I dont know what the cause was . Very sucky day. sad.gif

hug2.gif

Leaves keep falling but i dont want to keep raking.

Plus

my truck was in the shop and the bill is just over $1000. for all they did.

Its an older truck so i must expect that but comeon, how am i going to pay? Payments thank god.

2.gif tomorrow ! Gotts think Big.