What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

QUOTE (Sheldon Cooper @ Aug 16 2012, 01:40 AM)
QUOTE (Tommy Sawyer @ Aug 15 2012, 08:09 PM)
First day of school. sad.gif

hug2.gif

As a former student AND teacher, I feel your pain.

I left school 24 years ago - I feel his pain too...

this is really dumb, but i have to vent.

this girl i'm kinda cool with at work asked me for a piece of candy, because i was eating some. i say "sure, it's in my purse go ahead and get one". then a few minutes later she asked for one more, and i said yes. then, when i went to get some for another co-worker, i looked in my purse and only one was left. and when i put them in there, there were at least 10 or so! wtf, man! people are so f*cking rude, i can't believe it sometimes. and i only saw like, 2 wrappers in the garbage, so i'm like, wtf, did she pocket them? i should've known, because last week she ate an entire bag of someone else's candy. i just don't understand why people have no manners anymore. she's only 18, but damn. c'mon now.

there's another girl that i work with that if you're eating food, she will just come up and help herself to whatever you're eating. without even asking! one time i had some chicken and she took my very last bite! wtf?!?!?!

QUOTE (Sapphire Oraculum @ Aug 17 2012, 08:17 AM)
My ear started hurting yesterday because there is water in it, it hurt so much I didn't sleep at all last night and it still hurts today.

You need "Swimmers Ear" medication.

yes.gif

QUOTE (umoveme @ Aug 17 2012, 12:12 PM)
QUOTE (Sapphire Oraculum @ Aug 17 2012, 08:17 AM)
My ear started hurting yesterday because there is water in it, it hurt so much I didn't sleep at all last night and it still hurts today.

You need "Swimmers Ear" medication.

yes.gif

That, or jump up and down one one foot with you head tilted to the side where the water is in your ear.

Getting over a bad sore throat. The sink in the basement which receives the leftover water from the washing machine overflowed after it was supposedly fixed. I risked electrocution by standing in a half inch of water while loading my laundry into the dryer.