Jump to content

Last movie you watched, v.2


yyz305
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, JohnRogers said:

What did you think of this???

It was interesting but kind of drab with a low key presentation. Decent I'd say.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, treeduck said:

It was interesting but kind of drab with a low key presentation. Decent I'd say.

That seems to be the prevailing sentiment. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, JohnRogers said:

That seems to be the prevailing sentiment. 

Elliot Gould was good in a serious role, and Trevor Howard was pretty sinister as a Soviet general. I didn't know the masked guy, and you never see his face so it's pretty difficult to place him, he did a solid job though. So the actors delivered. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Unfrosted.

 It has had mixed reviews, but I thought it was funny (silly funny). Laughed out loud a few times.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

That was such a hit back in the day.   

McCartney on the theme song!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

The Monkeys cancelled?   :confused:

Another Akroid 80s Flick, Dr Detroit.  Who did that theme song?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, goose said:

Another Akroid 80s Flick, Dr Detroit.  Who did that theme song?

Geez, I hope it wasn't Fedorov.  

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

So did the second-place finishers ended up winning the Tour?  

No they declared all seven years as "no winner". From Armstrong's point of view why didn't all the other dopers win the title seven times? You can't just drag a random guy off the streets and give him some EPO and all of a sudden he wins the Tour De France.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, treeduck said:

No they declared all seven years as "no winner". From Armstrong's point of view why didn't all the other dopers win the title seven times? You can't just drag a random guy off the streets and give him some EPO and all of a sudden he wins the Tour De France.

So sad. Such great cycling competitions all around. I remember following the Peace Race in Eastern Europe back in the 70's. Yes, it was soaked with communism, but the stages kept you at the edge of your seat. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...