Last movie you watched, v.2

yyz305

22 hours ago, treeduck said:

uYBxQbvOOozFobWIiUIsdRJ0oKd.jpg

I kind of remember the movie, it was cute with the little boy and all, although from what I remember, it's a little hard to go with Frank being a single dad??  I remember the High Hopes ant song much better!  :laugh: :biggrin:   I think I must have sung that in like 4 or 5 different grades in spring show.  Teachers loved it!  So inspirational?!?  :laugh:

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, blueschica said:

I kind of remember the movie, it was cute with the little boy and all, although from what I remember, it's a little hard to go with Frank being a single dad??  I remember the High Hopes ant song much better!  :laugh: :biggrin:   I think I must have sung that in like 4 or 5 different grades in spring show.  Teachers loved it!  So inspirational?!?  :laugh:

I hadn't seen the film before but I knew the song very well of course. Edward G. Robinson stole the show and was hilarious as the cranky brother. I was shocked to realise that Thelma Ritter, the "old lady", was the same age as me at the time!!! 

• Haha 1

I love this movie.  I've watched it 3 times.  I have a stressful job.  I need to get my fun where I can!!!!!!

220px-Sisterhood_of_the_traveling_pants_

• Like 3