Last movie you watched, v.2

yyz305

11 hours ago, treeduck said:

who-framed-roger-rabbit-5535683d98f69.jp

2nd PG movie I saw in theaters after Willow and saw it 3 times in theaters when I was 7 going on 8 and God know how many times on VHS and Showtime.  That's the movie that made me interested in movies as a kid.  Still holds up today.  RIP Cockney Cagney.

• Like 3

Watching a documentary called "Finding Michael " on Hulu.

The documentary details Matthews's mission to recover his brother’s body from Mount Everest where he disappeared in 1999, just three days after becoming the youngest ever Briton to reach the summit aged 22.

At the movie theatre, I watched "Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania" in 3-D.

• Like 1

Lock,_Stock_and_Two_Smoking_Barrels_2.jp

Can't get my head round the fact this film is something like 25 years old!

Back in the day it was very much a "beer and curry" film. In other words you'd come home from the boozer with a dodgy curry and watch this on a Saturday night with the lads.

It's still a great film, but am particularly pleased for Jason Statham, who went on to make some pretty good Hollywood gangster films back in the early 00s.

3/5

• Like 2

On 3/10/2023 at 6:20 AM, Sonatine said:

Lock,_Stock_and_Two_Smoking_Barrels_2.jp

Can't get my head round the fact this film is something like 25 years old!

Back in the day it was very much a "beer and curry" film. In other words you'd come home from the boozer with a dodgy curry and watch this on a Saturday night with the lads.

It's still a great film, but am particularly pleased for Jason Statham, who went on to make some pretty good Hollywood gangster films back in the early 00s.

3/5

Ritchie can be hit or miss for me.  The Gentlemen was better than I expected when I streamed it on Showtime recently.  Nice to see Hugh Grant play edgier roles like this and Cloud Atlas as he's gotten older and out of the romcom phase of his career.

auTYkwt.jpg

Edited by invisible airwave