Last movie you watched, v.2

yyz305

At the movie theatres, and on Crave movie channels, I watched "Jurassic World: Dominion" in 3-D, and "Last Night In Soho".

Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

Over the past few weeks:

Forgetting Sara Marshall 

Get Him To The Greek

Freddy Got Fingered (Three times)

Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story

Blazing Saddles

• Like 1

The Outfit with Mark Rylance. Simply outstanding! Mr. Rylance is very quickly becoming one of my top favorites.

• Like 1

220px-How_Do_You_Know_Poster.jpg

What really ticked me off about that movie was Owen Wilson's character throwing a huge gourmet steak in the garbage.

There's millions of people starving in the 3rd world.  He could've at least given it to a homeless man.  

Edited by Krystal
  • Like 2

Far from terrible but overrated in terms of best picture Oscar winners.  Color Purple was heavily robbed that year and better.  Some movies not nominated were much better and have aged better like Brazil, After Hours and Back to the Future.

Beautiful score by Barry, though, especially during the plane flying scene.

hG9Y2x0.jpg

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 2

Last week I saw a new animated movie, "Paws Of Fury: The Legend of Hank". I was interested because of its voice cast, which includes Michael Cera, Samuel L. Jackson, Ricky Gervais, Gabriel Iglesias, George Takei, and Mel Brooks, and the fact that the plot is loosely based on Blazing Saddles (despite this movie being for kids). I actually enjoyed it overall. The soundtrack was good, it was pretty funny, and the plot still worked with the changes they made. The voice acting was also great. There were a lot of jokes that broke the fourth wall, especially from Michael Cera's character. Unfortunately, the movie is tanking at the box office.

At the movie theatres, and on Crave movie channels, I watched "Disney/Pixar Lightyear", "the Last Duel", "Dune (2021)" and "Nightmare Alley".

Edited by Derek19
  • Like 2