Last movie you watched, v.2

yyz305

The Hurt Locker.

I knew of this movie since it's release, but never took time to watch it.  It's really well done, and it's gutwrenching to think that we put people through that kind of anguish for twenty years.

• Like 2

The Northman. Totally gnarly and bizarre. Super violent. It looks so real, you can practically smell the mud and the sheep -- and everybody in it looks genuinely cold and miserable.

So it was a bit surprising to me when the Valkyrie had braces! But lo! after a brief internet dive, it turns out they're not braces; they're teeth tattoos . . .

The Northman': The reason the Valkyrie has those teeth (and they're not  'braces') - Khabar Non Stop

• Like 2

On 6/17/2022 at 3:21 PM, Nova Carmina said:

The Northman. Totally gnarly and bizarre. Super violent. It looks so real, you can practically smell the mud and the sheep -- and everybody in it looks genuinely cold and miserable.

So it was a bit surprising to me when the Valkyrie had braces! But lo! after a brief internet dive, it turns out they're not braces; they're teeth tattoos . . .

The Northman': The reason the Valkyrie has those teeth (and they're not  'braces') - Khabar Non Stop

That review made my day.  Funniest thing I've seen today.  I was actually going to see that movie. 

• Like 1