What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Non-Rush) V.19

custom55

5 minutes ago, blueschica said:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:     So funny, definitely worth a listen each year!   "They used to live with all these midgets, ya know? Typical freaks! "  

So much fun! Thanks for sharing  great memories!

• Like 1

I'm listening to The Nutcracker on one of those REALLY old vinyls, it's 33 1/3 but it's small and it has the crackles and pops, though I did clean it. And it just has that "old" sound, which I love. I'm not sure how old it is, but it's Varsity Records, which apparently was a late 1930's label and then reopened in 1948. I guess the record is probably from the fifties. I have no idea how it came to be in my possession, though I've had it for probably 40 years myself and it's just come along with me from place to place!!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Tinwoodsman said:

Cheech And Chong/Santa Claus And His Old Lady

Just think if they did a Christmas movie like Harold and Kumar or Ice Cube's Friday After Next.  Would have been something.

My maternal grandpa loved their comedy albums and he wasn't usually into more R rated humor but he loved them.  Loved their East L.A. parody of Born in the USA and I Love L.A. as a kid.

"Whittier Blvd, Soto St.?"  "We love it!" :laugh:

Sofia Coppola 2 years after that infamous Godfather 3 role in this video.  At least she's better behind the camera.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, invisible airwave said:

Just think if they did a Christmas movie like Harold and Kumar or Ice Cube's Friday After Next.  Would have been something.

My maternal grandpa loved their comedy albums and he wasn't usually into more R rated humor but he loved them.  Loved their East L.A. parody of Born in the USA and I Love L.A. as a kid.

"Whittier Blvd, Soto St.?"  "We love it!" :laugh:

Sofia Coppola 2 years after that infamous Godfather 3 role in this video.  At least she's better behind the camera.

I appreciate your thoughts on the MOTS threads. Thanks for the visuals that make posts and posters thoughts more profound!

Edited by Tinwoodsman
  • Like 1