What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Non-Rush) V.19

custom55

13 hours ago, Tinwoodsman said:

Jimmy Buffett/Tin Cup Chalice 

... back to work ... anyone into tile and grouting today?

TTFN!

That is for next week in our bathroom . . .

:heart: :heart:  for the song. It was my brother in law's favorite and we played it at his memorial service a few years ago. 

John Frusciante - The Past Recedes

John Frusciante and Josh Klinghoffer are the only members of the RHCP who HAVEN'T been accused of sexual harassment or assault or rape.

I will continue to support John's solo music and Josh's new gigs with Pearl Jam, but I just can't listen to the RHCP anymore.  

13 hours ago, invisible airwave said:

Summer 88, a personal favorite childhood Summer of mine and this song is a good reason why.  Childhood nostalgia is awesome.

This is MY childhood nostalgia!  Lorraine bless her would usually chime in here:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Krystal said:

John Frusciante - The Past Recedes

John Frusciante and Josh Klinghoffer are the only members of the RHCP who HAVEN'T been accused of sexual harassment or assault or rape.

I will continue to support John's solo music and Josh's new gigs with Pearl Jam, but I just can't listen to the RHCP anymore.  

His solo works are better or at least of equal value to them.  Great track btw! :thumbsup:

10 hours ago, blueschica said:

That is for next week in our bathroom . . .

:heart: :heart:  for the song. It was my brother in law's favorite and we played it at his memorial service a few years ago. 

I am pleased that song resonated in your memories. I'm not sure why I enjoy it as much as I do, some sentiment I suppose. It does gets me in relax mode, and that's a good thing!

Best of luck with the reno! A new bathroom is a real bonus, when completed.

I switched from doing sheet metal exclusively to working with a slum landlord in 2005 and it was quite a journey. Although  I like the variety of duties, the work shedules and conditions can be trying at times.

Yesterday was actually my fourtieth anniversary as a sheet metal journeyman, and I was working on a bathroom reno instead. Oh well.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tinwoodsman said:

I am pleased that song resonated in your memories. I'm not sure why I enjoy it as much as I do, some sentiment I suppose. It does gets me in relax mode, and that's a good thing!

Best of luck with the reno! A new bathroom is a real bonus, when completed.

I switched from doing sheet metal exclusively to working with a slum landlord in 2005 and it was quite a journey. Although  I like the variety of duties, the work shedules and conditions can be trying at times.

Yesterday was actually my fourtieth anniversary as a sheet metal journeyman, and I was working on a bathroom reno instead. Oh well.

Happy 40th Anniversary in sheet metal!  That's quite an accomplishment, even if you are doing other things nowadays.

8 hours ago, invisible airwave said:

Streamed Cyberpunk once.  It's as bad as people say it is especially with the awful remake of Heroin by VU.  This was the single for a reason since it's easily the best one.

This is how I best remember him, could do no wrong around this time:

• Like 5