Diabolica

Syth

'Diabolica' is the 4th album by death metal project HAIDUK. Lend your ear to track #2 - 'Swarm'.

If you dare...

Edited by Syth

Generally we like new users who introduce themselves and talk a bit about Rush first before they start advertising their stuff.

'Diabolica' is the 4th album by death metal project HAIDUK. Lend your ear to track #2 - 'Swarm'.

If you dare...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE9rWWZi7l0[/media]

:zzz:

1 hour ago, Syth said:

Back by popular demand -

Track 9 from Diabolica

I’m gonna repeat myself, but a bit more emphatically. 

Pretty much nobody likes it when you create an account just to promote something you made/like and don’t at least attempt to take part in the established conversations throughout the forum in exchange. This is not a billboard; it’s a community of Rush fans.

Edited by Entre_Perpetuo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Syth said:

Back by popular demand -

Track 9 from Diabolica

Just like the last song you posted, this feels short and unfinished. I don't feel like I'm hearing a full song. It's more like a long intro that leads to nothing. The drummer has some really good speed though.

14 hours ago, Entre_Perpetuo said:

I’m gonna repeat myself, but a bit more emphatically. 

Pretty much nobody likes it when you create an account just to promote something you made/like and don’t at least attempt to take part in the established conversations throughout the forum in exchange. This is not a billboard; it’s a community of Rush fans.

Understood. However, I believe everyone can benefit from hearing some original new metal music, regardless of how it's delivered. 

14 hours ago, J2112YYZ said:

Just like the last song you posted, this feels short and unfinished. I don't feel like I'm hearing a full song. It's more like a long intro that leads to nothing. The drummer has some really good speed though.

Thanks for checking it out. Haiduk songs are more like instrumentals that develop quickly and have few vocals which might give the 'unfinished' feeling. 'Morph' builds up speed until the climax around 1:40 then slows down.

30 minutes ago, Syth said:

Understood. However, I believe everyone can benefit from hearing some original new metal music, regardless of how it's delivered. 

Sure, there are plenty of metal heads on here, even a few death metal fans.  Some of them have even checked out the songs you posted.  My point still stands. Not a billboard.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2022 at 7:18 PM, Entre_Perpetuo said:

Sure, there are plenty of metal heads on here, even a few death metal fans.  Some of them have even checked out the songs you posted.  My point still stands. Not a billboard.

You're the biggest death metal fan on here aren't you??

• Like 1

On 6/5/2022 at 10:41 AM, Syth said:

Thanks for checking it out. Haiduk songs are more like instrumentals that develop quickly and have few vocals which might give the 'unfinished' feeling. 'Morph' builds up speed until the climax around 1:40 then slows down.

You're just so dark and mysterious.