Dave Mustaine...is he still bitter??

treeduck

Is Dave Mustaine still bitter about being kicked out of Metallica? Especially since Hetfield is worth $300 million, Lars is worth $350 million, Hammett is worth $200 million and Dave is only worth a paltry $18 million. 18 million dollars is not to be sniffed at but it's nothing compared to his former bandmates! In fact it looks like a joke on Dave from the metal gods! No wonder Mustaine always looks angry! :16ton:

He does come across as a bitter guy, or at least one with a chip on his shoulder. But if someone handed me $18 million I would take it gladly :lol: He might feel like it's worth it not to have to work with Lars, he's not everyone's favorite guy. Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

He does come across as a bitter guy, or at least one with a chip on his shoulder. But if someone handed me $18 million I would take it gladly :lol: He might feel like it's worth it not to have to work with Lars.

Apparently he punched Lars in the face after he kicked his dog! :lol:

Yep, Lars and James still live rent free in Tiffany's head. Imagine having your biggest crossover success...almost a year after your ex band's self titled international superstar making album.

yP0TYh9.gif

You know the reason Megadeth made that album was because of how successful the black album was, right? There was no way Megadeth was going to make it huge before Metallica. They don't have the universal appeal the way Metallica does.

Yes, Dave is still bitter and it's made him a better and more consistently good songwriter than his former band mates.

Who's Tiffany?

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 1

Meanwhile here's an old school actor who looks like Eddie Van Halen:

leo.jpg

Who is that?

Leo Gorcey. I saw him the other day in the gangster flick Angels with Dirty Faces with Jimmy Cagney and Humphrey Bogart. He was one of the Dead End Kids.

• Like 1

Yep, Lars and James still live rent free in Tiffany's head. Imagine having your biggest crossover success...almost a year after your ex band's self titled international superstar making album.

yP0TYh9.gif

You know the reason Megadeth made that album was because of how successful the black album was, right? There was no way Megadeth was going to make it huge before Metallica. They don't have the universal appeal the way Metallica does.

Yes, Dave is still bitter and it's made him a better and more consistently good songwriter than his former band mates.

Who's Tiffany?

All of this is correct, and I still like Megadeth more overall. I even prefer Dave's vocals. Crazy, I know.

• Like 1

yP0TYh9.gif

Who's Tiffany?

All of this is correct, and I still like Megadeth more overall. I even prefer Dave's vocals. Crazy, I know.

#metoo
  • Like 1

I find it sad to think he might be bitter.

He's in the far better band!

• Like 3

Ah yes Metallica. The soyjack's proof that they're into metal.

I suspect Mustaine is jealous of the scope of his ex-band's success, not of the band itself. He definitely has a chip on his shoulder over that.

Are you not a Metallica fan? I've never been a Metallica fan, I just don't get it... :huh:

I suspect Mustaine is jealous of the scope of his ex-band's success, not of the band itself. He definitely has a chip on his shoulder over that.

Are you not a Metallica fan? I've never been a Metallica fan, I just don't get it... :huh:

flip that with megadeth for me :huh:

Mick

Is Dave Mustaine still bitter about being kicked out of Metallica? Especially since Hetfield is worth $300 million, Lars is worth $350 million, Hammett is worth $200 million and Dave is only worth a paltry $18 million. 18 million dollars is not to be sniffed at but it's nothing compared to his former bandmates! In fact it looks like a joke on Dave from the metal gods! No wonder Mustaine always looks angry! :16ton:

Bobby Axelrod isn’t flying his friends into Quebec to see Megadeth.

• Like 1

yP0TYh9.gif

Who's Tiffany?

The 2nd tier Debbie Gibson. If only his drinking didn't effect his behavior, Mustaine COULD'VE BEEN in the band longer.

Edited by invisible airwave

Bobby Axelrod isn’t flying his friends into Quebec to see Megadeth.

They've been brainwashed, it's like the King's Clothes, that's Metallica, they're Kings Clothes of metal!

flip that with megadeth for me :huh:

Mick

You're MAD!

• Like 1

yP0TYh9.gif

Who's Tiffany?

The 2nd tier Debbie Gibson. If only his drinking didn't effect his behavior, Mustaine COULD'VE BEEN in the band longer.

Debbie Gibson is still hot, Tiffany is fat now.

• Like 2

I really like the first three albums, after that they are woeful.

• Like 2

yP0TYh9.gif

Who's Tiffany?

Drinking effects everyone's behavior. James and Lars are just as guilty. James can't even kick his addiction as he was in rehab again just a couple years ago. I don't think Mustaine lasts in Metallica regardless of how much anybody was drinking. Him and Lars just wouldn't have gotten along and he would have quit or got fired anyways.

I really like the first three albums, after that they are woeful.

I didn't even like those albums. I tried with Master of Puppets, bought it when it came out, but I just couldn't like it.