YYZ -- Official Music Video

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Interesting take. Of all the countless times I've looked at the MP album cover, it never occurred to me that the pictures might be being removed. The body positioning of the movers always made me think the pictures were headed into the building.
  • Like 1

Just popped up in my YouTube feed today, fun. Kinda reminded me of the Spirit of Radio video that came out last year.

didn't really bother watching to be honest, i was really hoping to see some archived footage from the moving pictures era instead

If you “didn’t really bother watching” it, then how do you know whether there is or is not any archived footage?

didn't really bother watching to be honest, i was really hoping to see some archived footage from the moving pictures era instead

If you “didn’t really bother watching” it, then how do you know whether there is or is not any archived footage?

making a pretty safe assumption here i'd say, thanks though pal

Isn't the video a cartoon?

How can there be any archived footage in a cartoon?