Sea of Tranquillity youtube channel

treeduck

I had no idea everyone else watched this channel too! Wow, what other YouTubers does everyone watch? Now I'm curious!

I like people who don't know shit about rock and metal reacting to rock and metal. The song starts "oh, they just go right into it, huh?"

Yeah, dipshit! What the hell else are they supposed to do lol.

• Like 3

I had no idea everyone else watched this channel too! Wow, what other YouTubers does everyone watch? Now I'm curious!

I like people who don't know shit about rock and metal reacting to rock and metal. The song starts "oh, they just go right into it, huh?"

Yeah, dipshit! What the hell else are they supposed to do lol.

nothing is better than rap/hip hop fans Reacting to rock or metal.

"i've heard this!!!!!"

cause of all the samples rap uses, lol

Also they always say lke

"ok relax dude no reason to go so hard!!!!!!!!"

lol

Mick

• Like 3

Watched him on and off the past few years and only if I'm really interested in the topic... just don't get where he finds the time to do these videos and hold down a full time job,surely he finds time to take out the garbage.Lately he's been reaching for new topics to talk

about...here's some topic recommendations..."Albums that were released on the first full moon of the Month" or "My top 50 3rd favorite albums of all Time"...That Hudson Valley Squares is unwatchable,really...anytime there is more than one guest on it's an automatic NEXT!

Watched him on and off the past few years and only if I'm really interested in the topic... just don't get where he finds the time to do these videos and hold down a full time job,surely he finds time to take out the garbage.Lately he's been reaching for new topics to talk

about...here's some topic recommendations..."Albums that were released on the first full moon of the Month" or "My top 50 3rd favorite albums of all Time"...That Hudson Valley Squares is unwatchable,really...anytime there is more than one guest on it's an automatic NEXT!

I know, he seems to do about 50 videos a week, some of them an hour to 2 hours long, and then he says he's got a full time job where he travels around the country. He must have cloned himself and sent the clone off to work.

I put on his videos to help me sleep now, it's not terrible entertainment, pretty tame and wholesome. Sometimes it'll disrupt my sleep if someone says something that I disagree with too strongly, lol

does anyone here know how they get featured on a video? he has so many guests.

I'd be more than happy to go on a video call with him and rank The Mars Volta album with some other prog heads, since it appears he doesn't enjoy the band but will have others do the legwork for him when that's the case

i watched a roundtable chat on some metal topic last night......some of these people are knowledgable but some are Just EXACTLY our stereotypical meathead metal fan and it's highly annoying.

lol

Me like metal uga uga. but me no like metal after 89 uga uga......pop sucks uga uga lol

it is kinda funny in a way

Mick

• Like 1

i watched a roundtable chat on some metal topic last night......some of these people are knowledgable but some are Just EXACTLY our stereotypical meathead metal fan and it's highly annoying.

lol

Me like metal uga uga. but me no like metal after 89 uga uga......pop sucks uga uga lol

Mick

I'm not sure if this is the same guy you were talking about earlier in this thread (maybe you can watch the vid and tell me) but that's how i felt about about Chuck, is it?

He seemed to know a lot about Cardiac's history and discography, but it when it came to talking about them albums themselves he really gave no insight, practically said the same thing about each one. The Scottish guy was a lot more thoughtful.

lol

Mick

I'm not sure if this is the same guy you were talking about earlier in this thread (maybe you can watch the vid and tell me) but that's how i felt about about Chuck, is it?

He seemed to know a lot about Cardiac's history and discography, but it when it came to talking about them albums themselves he really gave no insight, practically said the same thing about each one. The Scottish guy was a lot more thoughtful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkQJdujajjc

not the guy i was referring. too i remember his name it's butch.....he's black too. and i've heard him berate people's opinions no one seems to mind but there's always a hint of i know better than you in his tone. the scottish fellow i know and he's really cool and chill.

Sea of tranquility is almost like a club in their own bubble and some are awesome and well seasoned music fans but some are just clueless to anything outside 80's metal. and are upset the 80's ended, lol

Mick

• Like 1

On 4/2/2022 at 8:21 PM, custom55 said:

Love the reactions from these guys

These guys get it.  Total respect for their reaction stuff.  

• Like 1