Nov. 04 - Stuttgart, DE - Porsche Arena

Nov. 06 - Oberhausen, DE - KP Arena

Nov. 07 - Amsterdam, NL - Ziggodome

Nov. 09 - Zurich, CH - Halle 622

Nov. 11 - London, UK - SSE Arena, Wembley

* On sale Friday, March 11 at 10 a.m. local time

^ On sale Wednesday, March 16 at 11 a.m. local time

Track listing

The album features 7 tracks, with the special edition featuring an extra 3 bonus tracks.

No. Title Length

1. "Harridan" 8:07

2. "Of the New Day" 4:43

3. "Rats Return" 5:40

4. "Dignity" 8:22

5. "Herd Culling" 7:03

6. "Walk the Plank" 4:27

7. "Chimera’s Wreck" 9:39

Edited by treeduck

I might go to the LA show, seeing this as my only opportunity to ever see them live. Have a presale code for tomorrow AM.

SW live on the HCE tour was very powerful. PT's music isn't quite as emotive/personal, for me at least.

Edited by stoopid

No Colin Edwin?

Yeah his departure was never addressed since PT announced their return last fall apart from him not being mentioned anywhere. I believe SW just played bass everywhere on the new album.

John Wesley is not expected to return as touring guitarist/vocalist either.

• Like 1

Radio City Music Hall. PT is certainly a band that can take advantage of such a venue, sonically.

They certainly did back on September 24, 2010. ;)

We will most likely try for Radio City Music Hall. I can’t by tickets this far in advance. So it will be a spur of the moment. My son has an extensive recruiting (college baseball) schedule in the Fall and he wants to see them badly (I have seen them 2 times 2007,2010 as well as SW 2 times).

So I hope it works out. I can always get tickets a week before and yeah I may have to pay up.....I don’t care. It’s not about the money for me.

I have really enjoyed both tunes so far. We ordered the deluxe set both on CD/Blueray and Vinyl.

I really never thought we would ever see them reunite. Bittersweet Colin is not part of this nor John Wesley on the road.

We will most likely try for Radio City Music Hall. I can’t by tickets this far in advance. So it will be a spur of the moment. My son has an extensive recruiting (college baseball) schedule in the Fall and he wants to see them badly (I have seen them 2 times 2007,2010 as well as SW 2 times).

So I hope it works out. I can always get tickets a week before and yeah I may have to pay up.....I don’t care. It’s not about the money for me.

I have really enjoyed both tunes so far. We ordered the deluxe set both on CD/Blueray and Vinyl.

I really never thought we would ever see them reunite. Bittersweet Colin is not part of this nor John Wesley on the road.

Off-topic question: Is Totem your favourite track from T4E?

• Like 1

I'm hoping to hit them in Philly or DC. I'd try for NYC but I got tickets to see Elton John that night.

What about Chicago? You could meet up with THE CUB?

Chicago is a bit of a hike for me. I'm already in Pittsburgh that weekend so I can sneak over to Philadelphia and then Washington. I decided to see them both nights.

• Like 1

I'm in for LA!

Which feels very strange for me because I'm from the Northeast - but my friend that introduced me to PT is dead set on LA (and for a good reason... more on that later ;-) )

• Like 1

I'm in for LA!

Which feels very strange for me because I'm from the Northeast - but my friend that introduced me to PT is dead set on LA (and for a good reason... more on that later ;-) )

I think I would recognize you from the FB posts, I'll keep an eye out. I'd offer to meetup but that honestly adds too much complication on what is already going to have some variables trip. Did you go VIP or just standard seating? I was tempted to get 5th row when they were still available, but when it came out to almost $1000 for two tickets and dragging a non-PT fan along it just seemed wasteful.

Edited by stoopid

I'm in for LA!

I think I would recognize you from the FB posts, I'll keep an eye out. I'd offer to meetup but that honestly adds too much complication on what is already going to have some variables trip. Did you go VIP or just standard seating? I was tempted to get 5th row when they were still available, but when it came out to almost $1000 for two tickets and dragging a non-PT fan along it just seemed wasteful.

Standard seating all the way; VIP prices were ridiculous and there's an outside chance that we might get an "upgrade" related to my friend's insistence on the LA show... I don't want to jinx anything, so I won't say more. Either way, there's not a bad seat at the Greek and we'll enjoy it anyway!

Edited by cygnify
  • Like 1

Bingo!!! So when Vapor Trails came out.....I was part of Rushtour.com (great Rush community as well back in the day and met and made lifetime friends on the tours over the years...epic meet ups).

Long story short Totem is my favorite track from T4E and we adopted that as my internet handle for Rush boards and put in the D instead of the T.

Edited by Todem
  • Like 2

Bingo!!! So when Vapor Trails came out.....I was part of Rushtour.com (great Rush community as well back in the day and met and made lifetime friends on the tours over the years...epic meet ups).

Long story short Totem is my favorite track from T4E and we adopted that as my interest handle for Rush boards and put in the D instead of the T.

I like that song, it's in my top 3 or 4 on that album at least.

Nice story btw. :ebert: