The 2022 NFL Season Thread

Principled Man

15 hours ago, Tinwoodsman said:

I had no bets, but I like to scribble my thoughts down on the prime time games. I thought indy and the over fwiw!

You were half right!

O/U for niners-saints was 42.5, lol

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

Watching the Giants-Commanders highlights.  Near the end of regulation, a Giants receiver is juking his way towards the end zone, and a Commanders defensive back doesn’t even bother to try to tackle him.  He just sticks out his shoulder and arm in a wimpy attempt to ram him.  

I see this crap every week.  CRAP, I tell ya….. :puke:

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, invisible airwave said:

From Super Bowl champs to 2nd worst in NFC behind da Bears with an official losing season.  Pathetic.:facepalm:

Vaiavoq.jpg

Paper super bowl tiger. 

What an end to the MNF game!  Up 13 late in the 4th quarter, Saints' Davis runs out of bounds a yard short of the first down, leaving 3rd and a yard.  New Orleans  comes up short on the next play and punts, pinning Tampa deep.   Of course Brady marches 90+ to get the touchdown, cutting the Saints lead to six.  Bucs defense get the stop and force another punt.  Brady marches down and of course gets the TD with 17 seconds left. Brady has done it again!

But wait...a flag on the play..  Offensive holding!  No TD!  Looks like the Brady magic is gone, as Tampa is moved back ten yards.  A final play, and...TOUCHDOWN.  Brady has done it again, AGAIN!  :laugh:

(Didn't cover the 3.5 spread, though :thumbsdown:)

3 hours ago, invisible airwave said:

A win for once!  As if Dallas and the choke against Brady were embarrassing.  Would have been more if it were against the former Cali rivals.

What a comeback!

Nice pick up on that QB.  :yes:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, pjbear05 said:

Make that 30-0.  Jezuz K Riest, Vikes are getting hammered.

And Indy is looking to make it 37!  

They settle for 33 with a field goal.  Moral victory for the Vikings going into the half?  :tongue:

• The topic was unpinned