The 2022 NFL Season Thread

Principled Man

20 hours ago, laughedatbytime said:

The trolling starts early.

I'm so glad he's out of Dallas. After falsely claiming Aikman was gay, he literally got run out of town. He couldn't keep air in his tires. 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Union 5-3992 said:

That was criminal. Zakk Wylde even showed up for this.

Thanks for posting. Loved the kid in the middle of Crazy Train.

• Like 1

Well it didn't take long for a Touching the Passer call to make me cuss the TV and football in general. Cleveland given 15 free yards plus stopping the clock allowing them just enough time to kick game winner against Carolina. Worse thing is  Replay shows it was Cleveland blocker's arm who touched quarterback's helmet. 

Was even worse call than the Tackling the Passer call in the first quarter when some of the defender's body touched the quarterback when they both fell to the ground. 

• Like 1

Packers @ Vikings!

Packers’ first offensive play:  Star rookie WR Christian Watson is wide open down the right side for a perfectly-thrown TD bomb……….and he drops the ball.  :facepalm:

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Principled Man said:

Packers @ Vikings!

Packers’ first offensive play:  Star rookie WR Christian Watson is wide open down the right side for a perfectly-thrown TD bomb……….and he drops the ball.  :facepalm:

Green Bay blanked in the first half. But no worries, Rogers will adjust his Chakra and bring the Packers back

56 minutes ago, goose said:

Green Bay blanked in the first half. But no worries, Rogers will adjust his Chakra and bring the Packers back

He's gonna need some more goofy drugs after the beating he took today.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I remember the bad old days, 10 years ago, when the Dolphins were the Patriots bitches.  Fish have won 4 straight and 5 of the last 6 against NE.

Colts and Texans can't finish, get a sister kisser.

Lions gonna Lion, ho hum.  But the Pack loses, I always enjoy that.

• Haha 1

On 9/11/2022 at 3:33 PM, Inthend said:

Well it didn't take long for a Touching the Passer call to make me cuss the TV and football in general.

That roughing the kicker call at the end of the first half of the Packers-Vikings game might go in this category for me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, laughedatbytime said:

This is the worst broadcast ever.  All five scoring plays were marred by buffering.  Anyone else have this problem?

Shoot, that stinks.  We had buffering in the first five minutes but then none after that. Makes you wonder if Amazon Prime was really ready for this, though.

• Like 1

Received an email from DirecTv with this Sunday's schedule.  It appears what I thought was a one day gift is actually a season long one (NFL Sunday Ticket-I get all out of market games.) :7up::thumbsup::cheer:

7 minutes ago, pjbear05 said:

Received an email from DirecTv with this Sunday's schedule.  It appears what I thought was a one day gift is actually a season long one (NFL Sunday Ticket-I get all out of market games.) :7up::thumbsup::cheer:

Can't live without it!

5 hours ago, pjbear05 said:

Yeehaw, Kevin Harlan doing pbp for Dolphins v Ravens.  

Kevin Harlan, son of Packer great Bob Harlan.  BLOODLINE!

• The topic was unpinned