Which is the best live album recorded since 2003?

treeduck

Which is the best live album since 2003 and other questions  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite live album recorded since 2003?

• Rush in Rio
    • R30
    • Snakes & Arrows Live
    • Time Machine 2011: Live in Cleveland
    • Clockwork Angels Tour
    • R40
  2. 2. Which is the worst live album recorded since 2003?

• Rush in Rio
    • R30
    • Snakes & Arrows Live
    • Clockwork Angels Tour
    • R40
  3. 3. What's the second best live album recorded since 2003?

• R40
    • R30
    • Rush in Rio
    • Clockwork Angels Tour
    • Snakes & Arrows Live

Of these I've only heard Time Machine, Clockwork Angels, and R40. Of course I'm very partial to R40 since I actually saw it with my own two eyes and heard it with my own two ears, but I don't think it's fair of me to vote having not heard half of the options, especially when one of them is the much acclaimed Rush In Rio.

I picked R30 as the best, because I really enjoy the energy in it, almost more than the song lineup. (Can't really beat R40 for song lineup, but the guys were older.) Second was Time Machine, because I like Moving Pictures so well. Some of the songs live, like The Camera Eye, are just really really well done.

I picked both though, because I had to pick something. Really they could be tied with Rush in Rio (talk about energy!) and R40, I really like those as well. You could move any one of the 4 into first and second place and I would go with that as well.

Clockwork Angels live and Snakes and Arrows live never really grabbed me, although I am one of the few here that enjoy the S & A studio version a lot.

• Like 1

I picked R30 as the best, because I really enjoy the energy in it, almost more than the song lineup. (Can't really beat R40 for song lineup, but the guys were older.) Second was Time Machine, because I like Moving Pictures so well. Some of the songs live, like The Camera Eye, are just really really well done.

I picked both though, because I had to pick something. Really they could be tied with Rush in Rio (talk about energy!) and R40, I really like those as well. You could move any one of the 4 into first and second place and I would go with that as well.

Clockwork Angels live and Snakes and Arrows live never really grabbed me, although I am one of the few here that enjoy the S & A studio version a lot.

Edited by treeduck
  • Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0RpKilqAnc

Thank you! That was pretty awesome! Although I couldn't tell if Neil just looked like Neil usually, or if he looked a little nervous to be playing on a Who song! :)

• Like 1

I've picked R30 as well. Rio is last and S&A Live in 2nd. This might change though.

You don't like Rio that much? Too many sing alongs?

The crowd is noisy but the recording is noisy too. I just have a hard time listening to it. The best part is the two soundboard songs at the end.

Thank you! That was pretty awesome! Although I couldn't tell if Neil just looked like Neil usually, or if he looked a little nervous to be playing on a Who song! :)

I put a different version in at first but the uploader doesn't allow embedding on other sites. I hate that crap!

• Like 1

I put a different version in at first but the uploader doesn't allow embedding on other sites. I hate that crap!

I was able to see it ok!

• Like 1

I was able to see it ok!

Yeah it's not a bad one.