Ticket for Styx the mission show

Laurabw

If anybody knows someone who wants one ticket to see Styx do the full Mission album at the Beacon in New York on 3/16 please let me know. I got myself a better seat. It’s in the second row at the end of the aisle on the Tommy Shaw side.
  • Like 4

If anybody knows someone who wants one ticket to see Styx do the full Mission album at the Beacon in New York on 3/16 please let me know. I got myself a better seat. It’s in the second row at the end of the aisle on the Tommy Shaw side.

Wow! I wish!! Enjot the show and post a review!!
  • Like 3

Meanwhile try this out:

• Like 1

I only wish I could!

• Like 2

I only wish I could!

I wish you could too!

• Like 1

The Mission was such a surprise!
  • Like 1

The Mission was such a surprise!

it really was. I mean, I wasn't surprised that they put out such a great album, but it wasn't anything what I was expecting. I saw it twice on Long Island in 2019 and CAN NOT WAIT to see it one last time next week. Honestly one of the best shows I've ever been to and I've been pretty fortunate to have seen some great concerts to date.

But they haven't performed the whole thing in over 2 years, so it will be interesting to see what, if anything, has changed. Apparently they did a few songs the past few shows they've put on, as practice I guess.

now I just need to sell this danged ticket, lol.

Anyone??? Know anyone???

Laura, I'll be a person, and individual to answer this question. With me living somewhere in Canada, it would have been awkward making plans for flying to see Styx performing in Beacon, New York. I don't know, and have friends with people, who live there, nearby, close to, and live anywhere in the States, but I wish I did, though.

Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1