When did I become The Professor????

grep

I am honored and humbled frankly. Wow... the Professor. THANK YOU.

I just noticed tonight..... Maybe I'm really just an oblivious idiot... but when did that switch happen?

Either way..wow. As a message board guy contributing all the way back to the AOL board in 93' (as Rushfan357) I am flattered. Professor. An honored name in Rush fandom.

Rock on peeps!!

Edited by grep
  • Like 8

It's a grand title worthy of only those who have made over 3000 posts. You move up to the title of "The God Of Balance" when you reach 5000!

But, if 73 finds "The Professor" particularly fitting for you, I think (?) he can just make it permanent.

• Like 2

It's a grand title worthy of only those who have made over 3000 posts. You move up to the title of "The God Of Balance" when you reach 5000!

But, if 73 finds "The Professor" particularly fitting for you, I think (?) he can just make it permanent.

I get it. I thought perhaps it was a 'custom' name. Either way, my sentiment is the same. Am humbled for the name, and to be part of this community.

As an IT guy who at 54 has no intention of ever not learning new things... I love the name, and would not object at all to ..permanance.

As the Weapon of Mass Seduction from CP, 'Professor' is a great add to that internet legacy. For what it's all worth. Because in real life I pay it forward and teach through partnership and shared understanding.

I wish you guys could see the smile on my face right now.

p/g

Edited by grep
  • Like 2

I get it. I thought perhaps it was a 'custom' name. Either way, my sentiment is the same. Am humbled for the name, and to be part of this community.

As an IT guy who at 54 has no intention of ever not learning new things... I love the name, and would not object at all to ..permanance.

Ad the Weapon of Mass Seduction from CP, 'Professor' is a great add to that internet legacy. For what it's all worth.

I wish you guys could see the smile on my face right now.

:)

Well if it makes you that happy, I'll gladly support you keeping the name!

• Like 1