New Scorpions album, how say you, is there anybody there?

treeduck

I hope to listen to it this week.

I'll probably bag it, because I'm a sucker for this type of shit! :facepalm: :sundog: :haz:

I will get it also - I have all their other albums.
  • Like 2

The artwork does make it look like a Scorpions album, unlike the previous few albums.

When we went to Ramblin' Man festival in 2015 the see the Scorpions I bought this t-shirt. Similar to the new cover art!

QujW9G.jpg

• Like 3

Interesting…their sound has not changed one iota since the early/mid ‘80s songs that I got to know them by.

Good stuff but not earth-shattering, to me. Love it that they are making new music, though!

• Like 4

The artwork does make it look like a Scorpions album, unlike the previous few albums.

When we went to Ramblin' Man festival in 2015 the see the Scorpions I bought this t-shirt. Similar to the new cover art!

QujW9G.jpg

Rehashing old ideas!

• Like 1

I hope to listen to it this week.

I'll probably bag it, because I'm a sucker for this type of shit! :facepalm: :sundog: :haz:

I will get it also - I have all their other albums.

On a completely different subject...have you ever bought a double album from the old days on CD and when it arrives it turns out to be one of those fatboy jewel cases? I don't like them and I just got one. I changed it right away for a slimline case, and since the fatboy has two back inlays I put them back to back to cover up the plain white inside. Looks great now!

• Like 1

New album is excellent.

I wish I was a bigger fan of Scorpions than I actually am. They just intimidate me with their huge discography!

Saying that so did Priest, and I bought it all and it was truly worth the risk

New album is excellent.

I wish I was a bigger fan of Scorpions than I actually am. They just intimidate me with their huge discography!

Saying that so did Priest, and I bought it all and it was truly worth the risk

Start with Lovedrive!

And some reggae-metal!