Happy 1st Anniversary Sun and Moon!

Rhyta

So glad to have you here on TRF, time has flown by. Getting to know you has been a pleasure :yes:

Tervetuloa friend, and keep on rocking that bass :geddy: :wub:

FYI, it's Sun & Moon, my bad :oops:

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 4

Thank you all, you great people! I was about to miss out this lovely thread, started by Rhyta :heart: .

Joining TRF has been one of the best decisions of my life, even though it's only been a year. It's you, my friends, who make this place the safe & fun haven it is.

:hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

• Like 3

Happy Anniversary!

I'm very late, but I've finally made it!

cj-and-tom.jpg

Thank you, treeduck! :) :rose: You were not as late with your wishes as I was with finding and joining this forum. But it's been a party ever since! :rush: :7up: :cheerleader:

• Like 2

Happy Anniversary!

cj-and-tom.jpg

Thank you, treeduck! :) :rose: You were not as late with your wishes as I was with finding and joining this forum. But it's been a party ever since! :rush: :7up: :cheerleader:

How did you find it in the end?

I found the forum accidentally when I was looking for info on the next new RUSH album (which eventually became Snakes & Arrows).

• Like 1

Happy Anniversary!

cj-and-tom.jpg

How did you find it in the end?

I found the forum accidentally when I was looking for info on the next new RUSH album (which eventually became Snakes & Arrows).

I was searching for information of Rush albums, and I ended up reading and very much enjoying an album-related thread that turned into a discussion about different chocolate bars. :lol: :lol: Great banter, great folks. I was hooked. :heart:

Edited by Sun & Moon
  • Like 1